-但是 -马上
- But -- - Now!
听着
Now, listen to me.
鬼不能过盐圈
Ghosts can't cross the salt line, okay?
所以不管你听到什么 看到什么
So whatever you hear, whatever you see,
不管发生什么 都别出去
whatever happens, stay inside.
明白了吗
Capiche?
我不懂的是
What I don't get is,
乔丹为什么现在开始追杀斯图尔特
why is Jordan going after Stuart now?
没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
斯图尔特最近偷东西了
Stuart's been stealing.
-什么 -不是钱
- What? - I mean, not cash,
就是他觉得酷的东西
just stuff that he thought was cool.
斯图尔特不怎么能控制他的冲动
And Stuart doesn't have good impulse control.
我从他的新水里扣钱
I've been taking money out of his checks
补上了 但是我猜...
to make up for it, but I guess...
鬼是不会知道这个的
a ghost wouldn't know that.
是啊
Yeah, guess not.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
该死
Damn it.
是啊 锁很结实的
Yeah. It's a hardcore lock.
好吧 我们得出去
All right. We got to get out of here.
好吧 怎么出去
Okay, how?
你有清洁用具吗
Do you have cleaning supplies?
怎么...
What the...
救命
Help!
怎么回事
What's happening?
我得离开这里
I got to get out of here!
餐厅
乔丹
Jordan, I --
我知道你想杀斯图尔特
I know you're trying to kill Stuart,
但他是我的朋友
but he's my friend.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
如果你想杀他
So if you want to do this,
你得先过我这关
you're gonna have to go through me!
该死
Oh, crap.
菲尔 你在哪呢
Hey, Phil. Hey, where are you?
拜托
Come on.
不
Oh, no.
跑 跑啊 妹子
Run. Run, girl.
我就喜欢他们跑
I like it when they run.
看到没
Now, you see that? You see that?
这是我最喜欢的部分
That's... my favorite part.
站住 别过来
Stop! Leave me alone!
不说话了 多杀人
Enough talking. More killing.
是不是 多赞啊
You kidding me? Are you kidding me?
嗯
Right?
-她跑太慢了 -拜托
- She is so slow. - Come on, man.
谁帮帮我啊 拜托
Somebody come and help me please!
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
跑啊 妹子
Run, girl! Run!
你得快跑 妹子 拜托
You got to run, girl. Come on, man.
我奶奶跑得都比你快
My grandmother runs faster than you.
救命 谁来救我
Help! Somebody!
谁救救我
Anybody help me!
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 乔丹 求你
Oh, God. Jordan, please!
你死了
You're dead!
离我远点
Get away from me!
我们杀了你了 你死了
We killed you. You're dead!
我们偶尔都会做些坏事
We all do bad things sometimes.
按按钮啊
Press that button. Press that button.
他肯定抓不到我的 告诉你
He would never catch me, tell you that much.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be happening.
不 不
No. No!
你逃不过短斧杀手的
You can't run from Hatchet Man.
-这不是 -真的
- This isn't... - ...real!
好了
All right.
这应该能行的
Pretty sure this will work.
你在哪学会这么做的
Where did you learn how to do this?
我童年很阴影
I had a messed-up childhood.
好吧
Okay.
开始了
Here goes.
好的 退后
Yep, all right. Uh, get back.
趴下
Get down.
-厉害 -厉害
- Cool. - Cool.
叫你别动的
Told you to stay put.
你不...他在这儿
You don't -- He's here.
哪里
Where?
把他们大卸八块
Time to slice and dice.
该死
Oh, hell.
三年前
1983年10月31日
大卫·耶格是个老实谋生的老实人
David Yaeger was an honest man making an honest living,
直到有一晚 一个恶作剧
until one night, when a practical joke...
害死了人
turned deadly.
总有一天 我们要为
One day, we're gonna have to answer
那晚的事付出代价
for the things we did that night.
那只是个恶作剧
It was just a prank.
1986年11月1日
现在 大卫·耶格又拿着他致命的短斧回来了
Now, David Yaeger is back with his faithful hatchet
要报复杀害了他的人
to get revenge on those who took his life.
如果那些该为他的死负责的人
If the people responsible for his death
没有为此撕心裂肺
weren't torn up about it...
他们也要被撕了
they're going to be.
把他们大卸八块
Time to slice and dice.
在这间黑暗寂静的医院
In this dark, quiet hospital,
他们怎么跑 怎么躲
they can run, they can hide...
我们杀了你了 你死了
We killed you. You're dead!
但无法逃过短斧杀手
...but there's no escaping the Hatchet Man.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be happening.
我们偶尔都会做些坏事
We all do bad things sometimes.
《万圣节3 清算》
"All Saints' Day III: The Reckoning,"
即将上映
coming soon to a theater near you.
祈祷能生还吧
Pray for survival.
好了 听着
All right, look, man.
我知道你变鬼后 会变得有些...
I know once you go Casper, things can be a little --
疯狂得多
well, a lot crazy.
依我看 你有两个选择
The way I see it, you got two options.
一 你放手 走入圣光
One, you let this go, and you walk into the light.
二
Or, two...
我送你去
I send you there.
把他们大卸八块
Time to slice and dice.
我就希望你那么说呢
I was kind of hoping you'd say that.
别过来 我能行的
Stay back! I got this.
问题是 鬼总有什么东西
Problem is, the ghost is always tied to an object.
比如其尸骨 生前对他们很有意义的东西
Right? Its bones, something that meant a lot to it in life.
不管那东西在哪 鬼一般会困在那里
Whatever that thing is, the ghost is usually stuck there,
但乔丹 他到处跑
but Jordan, he's been all over --
书店 斯图尔特家
the shop, Stuart's house,
-他怎么移♥动♥的 -钥匙链
- so how's he moving around? - The key chain.
-什么 -原本是乔丹的
- What? - It was Jordan's
但斯图尔特遭袭那晚是他关门的
and then Stuart closed up the night he got attacked
他把店里的钥匙带回了家
and he brought the shop keys home
后来他妈妈又把钥匙拿回了店里
and then his mom brought them back after.
这...讲得通吗
I mean, could that -- Does that make sense?
非常通
Yeah. It does.
走吧
Come on.
我们偶尔都会做些坏事
We all do bad things sometimes.
我
I --
抱歉
Sorry?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表