Great. Maggie, hey, I really appreciate
你在我们不在时站出来处理事情
you stepping up and handling things while we're gone.
-注意安全 -当然
- Be safe. - You bet.
好
All right.
-大家准备好了吗 -嗯
- Everybody ready? - Yes.
他在离我们以西不到一小时处 没在移♥动♥
He's less than an hour west of us and not moving.
好 拿出银刀
All right, well, break out the silver blades.
玛姬说 只有砍头
Maggie says decapitation
才能杀死他们
is the only way to kill these things.
但如果我们砍了他的头
But if we cut off their head,
还会有更多东西爬出来吗
then is more creatures gonna crawl out?
等等 其他东西吗
Wait. Other creatures?
他又在说《诸神之战》了
H-He's talking about "Clash of the Titans" again.
我们不知道啊
We don't know.
几滴这种药剂应该就足以消解任何毒素
A few drops of this concoction should counteract any poison.
理论上讲
Theoretically.
"理论上讲" 令人安心啊
"Theoretically." That's comforting.
是啊 如果你没麻痹 被吃掉的话
Yeah, well, assuming you're not all paralyzed or eaten...
砍掉他的脑袋
off with his head.
我没请客人来 你呢
I'm not expecting anyone. Are you?
不公平
Oh, no fair.
你不是人
You're not human.
-你是个怪物 -严格讲是半神
- And you're a monster. - Demi-god, technically.
你别动
You stay where you are.
我是个情人 不是斗士
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
杰克 看住他
Jack, watch him.
我之前没看到你 但现在看到了
I didn't see you coming, but I see you now.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你听说过黑蛇的故事吗
Have you ever heard the story of the black snake?
手举好
Hands up.
曾经有只狡猾的黑蛇
Once there was a crafty black snake
它总吃一只可怜的鸡的鸡蛋
who kept eating this poor chicken's eggs.
它不能一直看着它们
She couldn't watch them all the time, you see?
黑蛇会等到它走了
The black snake would wait until she was gone...
然后把一只鸡蛋滑进嘴里
...and then slide one of the eggs into his mouth
用喉咙挤碎它
and crush it in his throat.
一直等只剩一颗鸡蛋了
Now, this went on until there was only one egg left.
但当那只鸡离开了那枚蛋
But when the chicken left that egg,
虽然只有片刻 蛇也吞掉了它
just for a moment, the snake swallowed it up.
但不知为何 它不能用喉咙挤碎它
But for some reason, he couldn't crush it in his throat.
鸡把最后的一颗蛋煮熟了
The chicken had hard-boiled her final egg
好噎死那只蛇
just to choke the snake.
那只蛇就死了
And the snake died.
你为什么要讲这个故事
Why are you telling this story?
因为我分不出
Because I can't quite tell
他是鸡 还是蛇
if he's the chicken... or the snake.
我们没什么好说的了
We're done here.
小卡
Cass!
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
真希望可以说很高兴跟你当面相见
Wish I could say it's nice to meet you in person.
是啊 可荣幸了
Yeah. It's a real pleasure.
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
准备好了吗
Ready?
去看看小卡
Check on Cass.
我去看迪恩
I got Dean.
小卡 你能呼吸吗
Cass, can you breathe?
迪恩
Dean?
不好使啊
It's not working.
为什么不好使
Why isn't it working?!
小卡
Cass?
杰克 你在干什么
Jack, what are you doing?
你没事
You're okay.
醒醒 迪恩
Wake up! Hey! Dean?
伙计们
Guys!
醒醒 迪恩
Wake up. Dean.
他为什么不醒过来 他...
W-Why won't he wake up? Is he --
-是头部创伤 -我去拿冰
- It's a head injury. - I'll get ice.
小卡 来吧
Cass, do it.
怎么样
Well?
我还是不能治愈他
I still can't heal him.
我都看不到他脑子里什么情况
I can't even see what's going on inside his head.
我能帮忙
I can help.
不 杰克
No. Jack.
我感谢你为我做的事
I appreciate what you did for me,
但你不能再烧掉更多灵魂了
but you cannot afford to burn off any more of your soul.
那就是你让他做的
So that's what you have him doing?
我们稍后再谈 罗威娜 现在不是时候
We'll talk about it later, Rowena. Now is not a good time.
或许是戈尔工对迪恩做了什么...
Maybe the gorgon did something to Dean before he --
拿他的脸撞墙吗
Smashed his face into the wall?
我怎么办
What do I do?
清理他的伤口 让他舒服些 然后
Clean his wound. u202dMake him comfortable, then...
再看看吧
...we'll see.
迪恩
Dean!
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
杰克
Jack.
我讨厌看到他那样
I hate seeing him like that.
但他会没事的 是吧
But he's gonna be okay, right?
他是迪恩啊
I mean, it's Dean.
他...
He...
那就是打了一场
It was a fight.
就是打了一场而已
It was -- It was just a fight.
每次我们出去 总是有风险的
Every time we go out, there's always a risk.
我不能...
I-I can't...
去想失去他
think about losing him
或萨姆或你
or -- or Sam or you.
我不愿去想那个
I-I just -- I hate -- I hate thinking about it.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. So do I.
但杰克
But, Jack...
萨姆和迪恩 他们是人
you know, Sam and Dean, they're human,
他们很了不起
and they're very extraordinary,
是勇敢特别的人
brave, special humans,
但他们还是人
but they're -- they're still humans.
人类虽然活得精彩 但也活得很短
And humans burn bright, but for a very brief time
与我们这样的生物相比
compared to, you know, things like us.
最终 他们会死的 哪怕最好的那些
And eventually, they're gone, even the very best ones,
我们还得继续
and we have to carry on.
这是...
It's just --
成长的一部分
It's part of growing up.
失去人吗
Losing people?
是啊
Yes.
有什么意义
What's the point?
意义
The point?
做一个神仙有什么意义
What's the point of being a cosmic being
如果我在乎的每个人都会...离去
if everyone I care about is just gonna...leave?
意义在于 他们曾经存在
The point is that they were here at all
而你有机会认识他们
and you got to know them, you --
等他们离世时 你会很心痛
When they're gone, it will hurt,
但那心痛会提醒你 你是多么爱他们
but that hurt will remind you of how much you loved them.
那听上去
That sounds...
好糟糕
...awful.
是啊 但那就是活着
It is. But it's also living.
所以等迪恩醒来 他会醒来的
So when Dean wakes up -- and he will wake up --
我们要记住珍惜
we just have to remember to appreciate
我们现在一同拥有的时间
the time that we all have together now.
如果他醒不来呢
What if he doesn't wake up?
还有米迦勒呢 如果...
What about Michael? What if --
我不知道 杰克
I don't know, Jack.
好吧 但我可以用我的能力
Okay, but I could use my powers.
不 杰克 我知道你想帮忙 但你不能
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表