You -- You're --
我是没有沾了羔羊血的刀
You know, I don't have a blade dipped in lamb's blood...
但我可以随机应变
...but I can improvise.
你觉得我是唯一一个吗
You think I'm the only one,
唯一的陷阱
the only trap?
他制♥造♥了几十个我们这样的呢
He made dozens of us,
就在等着你
just out there waiting for you
和你的家人
and your family.
你不了解我的家人
You don't know my family.
这就行了
So, that's all?
嗯
Yeah.
精灵的毒液让他陷入了昏迷
The djinn's poison was keeping him under.
给他点时间 他会苏醒的
Give him some time. He'll come back around.
或许还能得到道歉
Might even get that apology.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
或许不会 但过去无法改变 是吧
Maybe not, but can't change the past, right?
没事了 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
我在呢
I'm here.
你还好吗
How you doing?
-你没事吧 -你回来了
- You all right? - You're back.
-见到你太好了 -过来
- So great to see you. - Bring it here.
这是你做到的
You did this.
你带她回家了
You got her home.
鲍比
So, Bobby,
之前...
back there --
你不该看到那一幕的
You weren't supposed to see that.
跟迪恩在树林里时就看到了他
Caught sight of him in the woods when I was with Dean.
我想自己解决的
I wanted to handle it myself.
鲍比
Bobby.
你可以跟我说的
You can talk to me.
丹尼尔是我儿子
Daniel was my son.
我妻子 愿她安息
My wife, God rest her...
她死得不自然
...she didn't die natural.
丹尼尔和我一起埋葬了她
Daniel and I buried her together.
后来
After...
猎魔
well, Hunting,
让我们撑了过来
that -- that's what got us through.
然后天使战争开始了
Then the angel war started.
我以前应招入伍过
I'd been called up to serve before,
所以他们给了我一个
so they gave me a...
排吧
platoon, I guess you could call it.
丹也在其中
Dan was in it.
我们被打散了
We got separated.
你应该猜得到后面的剧情了
I guess you can figure where this is headed.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
是我带他参战的
I'm the one that brought him to war.
是我送他去死的
I'm the one who sent him to die.
我都不知道他们对他做了什么
I don't even know what they did to him.
天使抓走了他们
The angels took them.
我们没能找到尸体
We never found the bodies.
我从不觉得
I never figured
我能做一个孩子的父亲
I'd be any kind of a father to a child.
但丹尼尔
But Daniel....
曾是我人生之光
...was the best thing in my life.
我一直以为那场战争也会要我的命
I always assumed that war'd kill me, too,
但却没有
but it didn't.
近来我
I guess lately, I've --
我就在寻找其他途径
I've been looking for other options.
猎魔
The Hunting.
结局是一样的
It ends the same.
不
No.
你不能放弃我
You are not allowed to give up on me.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道别的生活方式了
I don't know any other way to live.
那我们就找个方式
Then we'll find one.
我跟玛姬谈过了
Well, I talked to Maggie.
她说她等不及再出战了
Says she can't wait to get back in the saddle.
真的吗
Really?
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Well, she learned from the best, huh?
小伙子们
Boys.
我们得谈谈
We, uh -- We need to talk.
再次感谢你们
Yeah, thank you again.
再见
Bye.
好
Okay, so, uh,
钥匙在花♥园♥地精下面
the key is under the garden gnome.
她真不介意吗
And you're sure she doesn't mind?
当然 唐娜说她的小屋就是你的
No. Donna says her cabin is your cabin.
需要多少时间都行
Take as much time as you need.
萨姆
Sam.
-嗯 -听着
- Yeah? - u202dListen,
我之前说的那些话
those things I said before --
鲍比 别提了
Bobby, forget about it.
不 我
No, no. I...
这工作不轻松
This job is no picnic.
我不知道我是否真有这个能力
I don't know that I ever really had it in me.
但你有
But you do.
我们就去几周
We'll -- We'll just be a few weeks.
等鲍比伤好了
As soon as Bobby's back on his feet --
我知道
Hey, I know.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything --
无论什么 我半天就能开回来
anything, I'm just half a day's drive --
妈妈 去吧 开心点
Mom, go. All right? Be happy.
盖思 是迪恩 是这样的
Garth? It's Dean. Here's the deal --
没错 超级怪物
Yeah, that's right -- super-charged monsters.
嗯 新物种
Yeah, a whole new breed.
我知道现在情况很疯狂
So, I know things are crazy right now,
但你得听我说
but you got to listen to me.
注意安全 用伙伴系统
We got to stay safe, use the buddy system.
好 把话传出去
All right. Spread the word.
好了
Okay.
都提醒到了
That's, uh -- That's everybody.
猎人陷阱
Traps for Hunters.
真是好极了
Friggin' awesome.
-迪恩 -我知道
- Dean -- - u202dI know, I know.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
是米迦勒 都是他干的
It's Michael. It's all Michael.
我一直在尽力
You know, I've been trying to --
虽然不忘记 但要放下
not forget, but to move on
放下我 我们
from what I -- from what we --
他做的事
from what he did.
老实说 我
And I got to be honest, I was -- I was...
又开始找回自己了
starting to feel like myself again.
就差一点
Almost.
-那我们就更努些 -怎么努力 萨姆
- So we'll work harder. - How, Sam?
你一晚上才睡三小时
You get sleep three hours of sleep a night.
那我就睡两小时
All right, then -- then -- then I'll sleep two.
迪恩 我们会找到米迦勒的
Dean, we're going to find Michael,
到时候
and when we do,
我们就杀了他
we will kill him.
怎么杀
How?
我不知道
I don't know. We'll -- We'll --
我们去找到黑凯雅和她的矛
We'll track down Dark Kaia and her spear.
我们
We'll --
我们会有办法的
We'll find something.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表