没错
Right, exactly.
好的
All right, good.
保重
Stay safe.
没问题吧
All good?
嗯 是莱利 他没事的
Yeah, it was Riley. He'll be fine.
我不知道莱利是谁 但好吧
I don't know who Riley is, but cool.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
说真的 你为什么讨厌万圣节
So, seriously, what is your deal with Halloween?
我就是不喜欢
I don't like it.
但为什么呢
Yeah, but why don't you like it?
别说什么
And don't give me that, like,
"我们每天都过万圣节"什么的
"Oh, every day is Halloween for us" Crap, okay?
因为一 不是的
Because, one, it ain't.
我们不吃那么多糖
We don't eat that much candy.
二 你早就不喜欢万圣节了
Two, you've had this hate on for years.
是为什么
So...?
妈妈出门了
Mom's on the move.
好吧 那宅男呢
All right, what about our guy?
我可能知道斯图尔特为什么改了说法
You know, I think I know why Stuart changed his story.
他视频评论区的留言都很凶残
The comments on his video are all pretty brutal.
大家都说他是骗子 衰男
People are calling him a liar, a loser,
"霹雳猫怪"
"ThunderSpaz,"
怪猫的私生子 猛猫的...
Snarf's love child, Panthro's bi...
-小婊砸吗 -是啊
- Rhymes with "Itch"? - Yep.
网络真是厉害 人人都那么混♥蛋♥
Got to love the Internet, where everyone can be a dick.
救命
Help me!
救命 救命
Help me! Help!
陪着他
Stay with him.
好吧
Okay,
撑住了 等等 我们找人帮你
hang in there. Hey, wait. We'll get you help.
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby.
急诊室
是啊 有一阵挺危险
Yeah, it was touch and go there for a while,
但医生说他不会有事
but, uh, doctors say he's gonna be all right.
我好感激你们及时出现
I'm just grateful you showed up.
我...
I...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你们救了他
You saved his life.
我应该回家一趟
I-I should run back home,
去拿斯图最爱的枕头
get -- get Stewie his favorite pillow.
其实吧
Actually, you know what? Um...
你最好还是陪着他
It's probably better if you just stay here.
是啊 等到他醒来的
Yeah, just until he wakes up, you know?
当然 你们说得对
Yeah, of course. You're -- You're right.
我真是不知所措了
I'm just all flustered.
没事 都没事的
It's okay. Everything's fine.
绝对有事
Everything is not fine.
是啊 会飞的链锯让我最先意识到了这点
Yeah. My first clue was the flying chainsaw.
你在等救护车时
While you were waiting for the ambulance,
我简单搜了下巫术袋 没有
I did a quick sweep for hex bags, nothing,
但我拿出了电磁场检测器 爆表了
but then I pulled out EMF, went freakin' crazy.
-是鬼 -没错
- So it's a ghost. - Yeah.
我们得想办法
Hey, we got to figure out a way
把妈妈留在这里 我们去收拾他家
to keep mom here while we clear the house.
我不懂怎么会有鬼缠上斯图尔特
You know, I don't get why a ghost would be gunning for Stuart.
杀人 盗墓
Murder, grave robbery,
偷了他最爱的口袋妖
stole his favorite Pokémon --
随你选
I mean, take your pick.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你留下陪他们
All right, you stay here with them.
我去房♥子看看 打听一下
I'll go check the house, ask around,
-看有没有谁 -最近死了
- see if anybody -- - Got dead lately?
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
好啊 萨姆
Nice, Sam.
你真行
Smooth.
怎么回事
What the hell?
吓死人频道
继续播放电影
Now back to our feature.
请观众酌情观看
Viewer discretion is advised.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
他们绝不会明白那是意外的
They will never understand that it was an accident.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
就是想盯着点他的情况
Just keeping an eye on Stuart.
他的保险一定很棒
He must have awesome insurance.
可棒了
Super-awesome.
嗯
Yeah.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
他还昏迷着呢
He's still out.
是啊 护士说了
Yeah, the nurse told me.
芭芭出去吃顿饭了
Babs went out for a quick bite.
我就想着我该留下来
Figured I'd stick around.
如果他醒来也有个人在
I want to be here when he wakes up.
他是我最好的朋友
He's kind of my best friend.
是吗
Is that right?
我...
Look, I...
我知道斯图尔特有怪癖 但我们都有
I know Stuart has his stuff, but we all do.
我和我爸 相处得并不好
And me and my dad don't get along so great,
我们大吵起来时
and whenever we -- we really have it out,
斯图尔特就让我住他家
Stuart lets me crash at his place.
都不问问题
No questions asked.
我们会吃披萨 看电影
We just eat pizza and watch movies.
那...
It's...
很禅
Zen.
他听上去是个好朋友
Sounds like a good friend.
是啊 但现在 他妈妈打电♥话♥说
Yeah, but now, when his mom called,
有人拿链锯袭击了他
said someone a-attacked him with a chainsaw?
看来是的
Looks like.
万圣节嘛 是吧
Happy Halloween, huh?
我得逃出去
Oh, I got to get out of here.
好啊 《万圣节3》
Cool. "All Saints' Day Three."
真是
Totally...
把他们大卸八块吧
Time to slice and dice!
要吓死我了
Like, creeping me out to the max.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
把他们大卸八块吧
Time to slice and dice.
永远不过时
Never gets old.
很多人不喜欢这部呢
You know, a lot of people don't like this one,
但却是我最喜欢的
but it's actually my favorite.
是啊
I mean, sure.
医院永远不会那么空
There's no way a hospital would ever be that empty.
-但这就是抓错重点了 -未必
- but that's over-thinking it. - I don't know.
我经常晚上去医院
I've been to a lot of hospitals at night.
相信我 还真挺空的
Trust me, they get pretty empty.
《万圣节3》
Okay, so, "All Saints' Day Three" --
这是我的最爱 你呢
That's my top pick. What about you?
我喜欢第五部
I mean, I like Five, right --
《寻找大卫·耶格》
"Search for David Yaeger"?
因为很怪 但很血腥
'Cause it's weird, but it's bloody.
-超血腥 -是啊
- So bloody. - Yeah.
还是最好的那种
In the best way.
但是
But, uh...
我得选第四部
I got to go with number four.
-《短斧杀手不死》 -是啊
- "Hatchet Man Lives"? - Yeah.
选得好
Nice choice.
"因失控的恶作剧而死..."
"Killed in a prank gone wrong..."
"机械师大卫·耶格 每年都会在
"Mechanic David Yaeger comes back every year
万圣节回到人间
on the day after Halloween.
在万圣节那天 短斧杀手前来复仇"
On All Saints' Day, Hatchet Man takes his revenge!"
你真的很熟啊
You really know your A.S.D.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我从小
growing up, it was, uh...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表