你真想要那个吗
Is that really what you want?
他用的那玩意
The, um, thingamajig he used,
就在这里什么地方
it's around here somewhere.
哪里
Where?
我不知道 就在什么地方
I don't know. Somewhere.
你们不是天使吗
You're angels, right?
你们看到时肯定就知道了
I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.
或许不会
Or not.
现在不是时候 好吗
Not now. Okay?
还有要事
Not yet.
但他就坐在那里等着你吗
But he was -- He was just sitting there waiting for you?
那根本没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
他是想玩什么游戏啊
What kind of game is he playing here?
我不知道 要我说
I don't know. If you ask me,
那疯子是90年代的连环杀手电影看多了
that psycho's seen way too many u202d'90s serial-killer movies.
尼克都不认识多纳泰罗的
Nick doesn't even know Donatello.
路西法认识
Lucifer did.
我也觉得没道理 但多纳泰罗...
It doesn't make any sense to me, either, but Donatello --
我们时间不多了
we're -- we're running out of time.
毒好办 铊
The poison we can handle -- thallium.
解药是普鲁士蓝 我们这里就有
The antidote is Prussian Blue. We have some of that here.
尼克给你看的直播信♥号♥♥
A-And the live feed Nick showed you,
-或许我可以黑黑看 -好啊
- maybe I can hack that? - Good. Great.
但那需要时间 或许我们没那么多时间了
But it's gonna take time. Maybe more than we have.
好啊 那尼克说他想谈话
All right, well, Nick said he wanted to talk.
-我们谈吧 -嗯 我们谈吧
- So let's talk. - Yeah, let's talk.
不不
No, no, no.
-什么 -你待在这里
- What? - I need you to stay here.
-为什么 -你现在的情绪
- Why? - u202dThe way you are right now --
如果尼克一个眼神不对 你都会废了他
if Nick looks at you wrong, you're gonna waste him.
那是不行的
That can't happen! u202d
好吧 好
All right. Yeah. Sure.
现在还不行
Not yet.
对
Right.
萨姆
Sam...
多纳泰罗是因为我才陷入这样的麻烦
Donatello's in this because of me.
一位警♥察♥也因我而死
A police officer is dead because of me.
是我放走了尼克 是我...
I'm the one who let Nick go, I'm the one who...
我怎么想的啊
What was I thinking?
你以为他应该获得个机会
You thought he deserved a chance.
但他不配
Yeah, well, he didn't.
萨姆 看着我
Sam, look at me.
尼克的选择是他的选择
Nick's choices are his.
他自己的
Just his.
你又不知道
You didn't know th--
那不是借口
That's not an excuse.
没人在找借口 但
No one's making excuses, but --
你给他机会 是因为你同情他
You gave him a chance because you felt for him...
因为你是个好人
...because you're a good man.
你是的
You are.
这是我非常为你骄傲的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I'm so proud of you.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
这可是桑蚕丝
This is Mulberry silk.
抱歉
Sorry. u202d
玛士撒拉说
So, Methuselah said...
我们看到就会知道 是啊
We'd know it when we'd see it. Right.
不用
No.
你可能能知道
Well, you might.
你为约书亚工作时 你可曾
When you were working for Joshua, did you ever --
就算我们找到了约书亚的蝙蝠电♥话♥
Even if we found Joshua's batphone,
上帝也不会在意的
God's not gonna care.
-你想知道我怎么知道的吗 -怎么知道的
- You wanna know how I know? - How?
你有想过 一个知名的学徒
You ever wonder why a vaunted apprentice
怎么会变成了孤单的小职员
became a lowly button pusher?
我听说
Well, I heard that
约书亚想给你更多责任
Joshua offered you more responsibility,
但你没接受
and you just walked away.
我曾相信天堂
I believed in Heaven.
我们的使命
You know, our mission.
我曾相信过 卡西迪奥
I believed, Castiel.
但后来我来到了人间
But then I got to Earth,
我看到那不是上帝许诺的天堂
and I saw that it wasn't the paradise God promised.
这里有好多仇恨
I mean, there was so much hate...
好多苦难
so much suffering.
我就问约书亚
So I asked Joshua --
他们是上帝的创造
I mean, these were God's creations --
他的完美人类
his perfect people.
他为什么不帮他
Why wasn't he helping them?
你知道他说了什么吗
And do you know what he said?
不知道
No.
"上帝不插手"
"God doesn't meddle."
他不插手
He doesn't meddle?
我插手 所以我就插手了
Well, I do. So I do.
我还以为你只是为钱施展奇迹呢
And here I thought you just performed miracles for the money.
那你是没用心注意
Well, you haven't been paying attention, then.
我那是为了我自己
I do them for me.
我不需要天堂
I don't need Heaven.
也不需要上帝
And I don't need God.
而且
And...
我很开心 卡西迪奥
I'm happy, Castiel.
是吗
Really?
因为那听上去很孤单
Because that sounds lonely.
我们都很孤单
We're all lonely,
因为我们都是孤独的
because we're all alone.
从蚂蚁 到狮子 到人类 到天使
From ant to lion to human to angel.
每一个生灵
Every last one of us.
他插手的
You know, he does meddle.
上帝曾伸手下来复活了我
God reached down, u202dand he brought me back to life.
他救了一个天使
So he saves one angel...
却每天看着数百万人尖叫着死去
and watches millions of people die screaming, every day.
那说明了他是什么样的
What does that say about him?
多纳泰罗呢
Where's Donatello?
你开心吗
You having fun?
嗯 可开心了
Oh, yeah. Having a riot.
我理解你 迪恩
I get you, Dean.
你和我
You and me,
我们几乎像兄弟
we're almost like brothers, you know.
米迦勒 你 路西法 我
Michael, you, Lucifer, me --
我们都清楚
we both know what it's like
被跟核弹头绑在一起什么滋味
to be hog-tied to a nuclear warhead, man.
少废话
Cut the crap.
他在哪
Where is he?
经历了那种事 你就再不会像以前了 是吧
You're never the same after something like that, are ya?
与他们合体
Being one with one of them.
那会改变你
It changes you.
让你超出常人
Makes you more than human.
得了 迪恩 承认吧
Come on, Dean, admit it.
有米迦勒时 你是个王子
With Michael, you were a prince.
现在你只是个残破的猎人
Now you're just a broken Hunter.
你太蠢了 都看不出自己输了
You're too stupid to know you've been beat.
输了 你在什么上赢了我
Beat? What are you beating me at?
说吧 尼克
Come on, Nick.
这是为了什么
What's this all about?
我想见我儿子
I want to see my son.
他儿子 他那么说的
His son? He said that?
他说他想一个人跟杰克谈谈
He says he wants to talk to Jack...alone.
不行
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
尼克疯了
Nick's cracked.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表