除了我的前列腺 样子像个木瓜
Except for my prostate. It's shaped like a papaya.
我们的郊游是来见多纳泰罗
Our field trip is to see Donatello?
因为灵魂的事...
Well, with this whole soul thing, it's, uh --
我们担心你 好吗
We're worried about you, okay?
在灵魂方面 或者说没灵魂方面
And when it comes to souls or...not having them,
老多是专家
Donny here's an expert.
是吗
He is?
请进吧
Please. Come on in.
其实 那个
Actually, you know what? I'm gonna --
我让你们谈谈吧
I'm gonna let you guys talk.
我去看着蛇
I'll, uh, keep an eye on the snake.
好 进来吧 杰克
Okay. Come on, Jack.
你收留了这条蛇
So, you took this snake in,
现在还带他出游
and now it gets to go on road trips?
真好玩
Fun!
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你不就是来问问题的吗
That's what you're here for, isn't it?
你怎么失去灵魂的
How did you lose your soul?
被上帝的妹妹扯出来的
God's sister ripped it right out of me.
那...不是最愉快的一天
That... wasn't my best day.
但很奇怪 那也不是最糟的一天
But oddly, it wasn't my worst day, either.
灵魂没了后
And when it was gone,
你有...什么感觉
how did you -- how'd you feel?
就像
Like...
星系
...the galaxy.
杰克
You know, Jack,
我们的星系是明亮旋转的
our galaxy's all bright and shiny and spinny,
但其核心有个很大的黑洞
but in its center lies this very large black hole.
我也是
It's the same with me.
我显然是个很明亮的人
I'm all bright and shiny, obviously --
倒不旋转
Not so much spinny.
但我内心
But inside?
是空的
Empty.
你觉得难过吗
So you feel bad?
我...
I feel...
没有感觉
nothing.
失去灵魂不会让你变坏
Losing your soul doesn't make you bad.
不会让你变成任何东西
It doesn't make you anything.
而是
It's, um...
缺乏
an absence of...
怜悯 同情
of pity, of empathy...
人性
...of humanity.
你有什么感觉 杰克
How do you feel, Jack?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我还是有感觉的
I know I don't feel...nothing,
但我感觉不同了
but I don't feel the same, either.
但或许我是不知道没感觉是什么感觉
And maybe I just don't know what nothing feels like.
我主要是不希望萨姆 迪恩和小卡担心
Mostly, I just don't want Sam and Dean and Cass to worry.
他们是你的家人 家人就会担心
They're your family. Families worry.
但我...需要时间和空间
But I just -- I need time and space
自己去把事情想明白
to figure things out on my own,
但不管我去哪 都有人在盯着我
but everywhere I go, there's someone looking over my shoulder.
我需要"融入"时 我就自问
When I need to, uh, "blend," I ask myself,
"罗杰斯先生会怎么做"
"What would Mr. Rogers do?"
罗杰斯先生是谁
Who's Mr. Rogers?
我认识的最好的人
The best man I know.
萨姆和迪恩是我认识的最好的人
Sam and Dean are the best men I know.
那么 如果你不希望他们担心
So, ergo, whenever you don't want them to worry,
就想WWWD
just think "WWWD" --
"温家兄弟会怎么做"
"What Would the Winchesters Do?"
这我可以做到
I can do that.
他们出来了
Well, there they are.
蛇怎么样了
How's the snake?
它挺好的 可能饿了
He's good. Might be hungry.
好
Okay.
怎么样 他有灵魂吗
So, what's the verdict? Does he have a soul?
我想 我们首先要自问的问题是
I suppose the first question we must ask ourselves is,
灵魂是什么
what is a soul?
老多
Donny.
怎么了
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
还是注意着他点
I'd keep an eye on him,
但我觉得他看上去没事
but I think if he seems okay,
可能真是没事
he probably is.
那他不像你咯
So he's not like you?
不
Oh, no.
我可是上帝的先知 但他
I'm a Prophet of the Lord, but he --
杰克可能是全宇宙最强大的生物
Jack's probably the most powerful being in the universe.
说真的 谁知道他脑袋里在想什么
I mean, really, who knows what's going on inside his head?
谢谢
Thanks.
哈灵顿餐厅
我们得谈谈
I think we should talk.
我...好 谈什么
I, uh -- Okay. About what?
你是个女巫
About how you're a witch.
女巫
A witch?
你给我的朋友洗了脑
About how you brainwashed my friend
你还对整个小镇施了咒
and about how you've done something to this entire town.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道
Oh, yes, you do.
这是你写的
You wrote these.
你写给康拉德的
You wrote them to Conrad.
除了种种性感的调情
And between various steamy, erotic musings,
你恳求他离开
you begged him to leave.
为什么 因为你怕会伤害他吗
Why is that? Because you were afraid you'd hurt him?
你根本不了解情况
You don't know what you're talking about.
那告诉我啊
Okay, then tell me.
告诉我 否则我从你脑子里掏出来
Tell me, or I'll rip it from your mind.
好吧
Fine.
那就这样吧
Have it your way.
不 求你 不是我 是他 他失控了
No, no, please! It's not me! It's him! He's out of control!
好啊
Well, now...
这样可不好
That's not very nice.
所以是你干的
So you did this.
你以为是奶昔吗
What, did you think it was the milkshakes?
你是什么
What are you?
我愿意自视为好心人
Well, I like to think of myself as a kind of Good Samaritan.
我一直很走运
You know, I've always been lucky.
我一向能预感到
I've always had an intuition about
人们会做什么 说什么
what people are gonna do or say.
打牌从没输过
Made me the king of poker night.
但后来 工厂关闭
But then the mill shut down,
这个我所爱的小镇开始衰败
and this town -- the town I love -- had started to die.
然后我的好妻子去世了
Then my sweet wife, she passed away.
世界越来越糟糕
And the world kept gettin' worse,
他们还管这个叫"现代化"
and they called it "modernization,"
不管我做什么
and no matter what I did,
人们不是买♥♥醉 就是吸毒 或是搬走
people would turn to drink or drugs, they'd move away.
他们都不开心
They just weren't happy.
情况越来越糟
Things kept getting worse,
我开始听到声音
and I started to hear noises -- voices.
我冲这些声音大喊
And I screamed at these voices!
"让情况好起来吧"
I said, "Just make things better!"
知道后来发生了什么吗
And you know what happened next?
不 但我感觉你会告诉我
No, but I have a feeling you're gonna tell me.
就在第二天 我想...就是想...
The very next day, I thought -- just thought --
"真希望汽水店里有更多人"
"I wish there was more people in the soda shop."
我那天进来时 店里人满为患
And I came in here that day, and it was packed.
那时我就明白了
And that's when I figured it out.
我可以让人做我希望他们做的事
I can make people do whatever I want.
所以你是个能控制大脑的灵媒吗
So you're some kind of mind-control psychic?
我重塑了这个小镇
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表