And who knows? Maybe it's right.
他是半天使
He is half-angel.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
满足它的愿望
Give it what it wants.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你倒是说 我们还能如何
Tell me -- what choice do we have?
如果我们不满足它的要求 天堂就会沦陷
If we don't meet its demands, Heaven will fall.
46750000000个人类灵魂都会被丢出去
46,750,000,000 human souls will be cast in the wind.
一个拿非利人跟他们相比算得了什么
What's one nephilim boy against all that?
你知道我是对的 卡西迪奥
You know I'm right, Castiel.
我们必须这么做
This is what we have to do.
帮助我吧
Help me.
-不 -卡西迪奥
- No. - u202dCastiel --
娜奥米
Naomi?
卡西迪奥 快跑
Castiel, run!
[咒语]
Ya 'anubays, yda 'uwzuris.
[咒语]
Astamae 'iilaa suti.
[咒语]
Ya 'anubis, 'ant min yazan alqulbu.
[咒语]
Astamae 'iilaa suti.
[咒语]
Ya 'anubis, dalil almawtaa.
[咒语]
Aleawalim bayn alealamin maftuhatan,
[咒语]
wa'amrak 'an tuqadim
[咒语]
nafsak fi eini.
等一等的
Give it a second.
温家兄弟
u202dThe brothers Winchester.
你们的档案在我桌上出现过好几次了
I must say, your files have come across my desk many times.
我们没见过啊 我们都死过
We never met? I mean, we've died.
是啊 好多次呢
Yeah. A lot.
我是那种住后屋的人
I'm more of a "back of the house" kind of guy.
死亡和她的下属才有机会露脸
Death and her subordinates get all the face time.
我只能做文书工作
I get stuck with the paperwork.
动动铅笔 钦定灵魂的命运
Pushin' pencils, damning souls.
真辛苦
Tough work.
嘴巴就如人们说的那么厉害呢
Just as snappy as advertised.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
是我
It's me.
我要知道我死后会去哪
I need to know where I'm going when I die.
这不寻常
That's unorthodox.
是有违规定的
Against protocol.
但既然我都来了
But I suppose we're already here.
算盘
An abacus?
你们以为会是天平和羽毛吗
You were expecting a scale and a feather?
可以吗
May I?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
改变它
Change it.
我不能
I can't.
那看来你别想走了
Well, looks like you're not goin' anywhere.
是啊 传说很明白
Yeah. The lore was pretty clear --
阿努比斯可以被棕榈油环困住
Anubis can be bound in a ring of foinikélaio.
也就是棕榈油
Aka palm oil.
而我们手里刚好有
Just so happens we had some laying around.
这是错算了
This is a miscalculation.
好啊 那改变结果 让她上天堂
Fine. Then change it. Let her into Heaven.
我是个会计
I'm an accountant.
我没有那种职权
I don't have that kind of power.
当然 难道你
Yeah, right. Like you or --
或上帝从未破过例吗
or God has never made an exception?
当然
That's right.
因为上帝不能决定
Because God doesn't decide.
我也不能决定
I don't decide.
是你决定 你们每个人
You do, each of you,
你的每个决定将在
your individual choices all tallied up
你死的那一刻被统计起来
at the precise moment of your death.
把我留在这儿
Keep me here.
试着杀我
Try and kill me.
都不会改变莉莉·桑德的命运
It is not going to change Lily Sunder's fate.
但或许能改变你们的
But it might change yours.
聪明
Smart boy.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我了解他
I know him.
他在这儿的
He's here.
看到什么了吗
See anything?
不管有什么冲进来
Whatever comes through that door,
我来分散它的注意 你逃跑
I'll distract it so you can run.
我不会跑的
I'm not going anywhere.
杰克
Jack?
小卡
Cass?
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
凯莉
Kelly.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
你没有
You didn't.
你没有
You didn't.
杰克 他真棒
Jack -- he's wonderful.
嗯
Yeah.
我们谈了好一阵了
We've been getting to know each other.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
萨姆和迪恩和我 我们找到办法复活你了
Sam and Dean and I -- we found a way to bring you home.
那我又要活过来了
So, I'll be alive again?
是的 但为此 我们得使用
Yeah. But to do so, we -- we need to use magic
汲取你灵魂的魔法
that will draw on your soul.
什么意思 我的灵魂
W-What do you mean, my soul?
只需要一点点
It'll be just a small piece.
我知道这代价沉重 但没别的办法
And I know it's too much to ask, but it's the only way.
不 不好吧
No. I-I don't know.
现在不仅事关杰克的生命
It's not just Jack's life that's at stake. It --
虚无入侵了天堂
The Empty has invaded Heaven
因为它要你
because it wants you.
为什么
Why him?
因为杰克是半天使
Because Jack is half-angel,
而天使死去后 是要去另一个地方的
and we angels -- when we die, we go to another place.
那里只有无尽的虚无
It's a place that's just endless nothing.
这个东西
And this entity --
它不找到你 是不会罢休的
it won't stop until it finds you,
但如果你不在这儿了 如果你活了
but if you're not here, if you're alive...
它就会放过天堂
Then it'll leave Heaven.
聪明
Smart.
杜马
Dumah.
不是
Try again.
莉莉 我知道你很难过
Lily, I -- I know you're upset,
但你还能施咒的
but you can still do the spell.
我们不是这么说的
That wasn't the deal.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我们没什么可给你的
We have nothing to offer you, noth--
也没什么可说的 但是
nothing to say, but...
他是我们的孩子
He's our kid!
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
烧掉那么多灵魂
Burning all that soul?
你都不能算是人类了
You're not even human anymore, not really.
迪恩
Dean --
否则 你怎么能
Otherwise, how could you ever,
让任何人经历 你所经历过的事
ever let anyone go through what you went through?
失去孩子的痛苦
The pain of losing a kid?
别那么对我们
Don't do this to us.
你是虚无
You're the Empty.
挺不错的吧
Pretty good, huh?
可以走了吗
You ready to go?
你离他远点
You stay away from him.
卡西迪奥 你清楚规矩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表