I used scrying magic on the boy, tried to find him.
但他的能量太不稳定
But his energy, it's too unstable.
就好像直视太阳
It was like looking at the sun.
妈妈呢
And Mom?
说
Say it!
我不知道发生了什么 或她在哪
I don't know what happened or where she is...
但我可以确定地说
but I can tell you with certainty...
玛丽·温彻斯特已不在这世界上了
Mary Winchester is no longer on this Earth.
我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们失去自己人后都怎么做
What do we always do when we lose one of our own?
我们抗争
We fight.
努力复活他们
We fight to bring them back.
怎么复活
How?
比莉吗
Billie?
罗威娜 她有《诅咒之书》
Rowena. She's got the Book of the Damned.
她复活自己好多次了
She's resurrected herself more times than we can count.
怎么做 我们都不知道你妈妈在哪
How? We don't even know where your mother is.
那就去天堂找到她
Then go to heaven and find her!
告诉罗威娜我们就来
Tell Rowena we're on our way.
"魔法死灵术"
"Magice Necromantiorum."
好快啊
That was fast.
天呐
Oh, boy.
你好 罗威娜
Hello, Rowena.
你还好吗
Are you -- Are you well?
萨姆和迪恩在找你呢
Sam and Dean are looking for you.
我可以打给他们
I- I could call them.
不
No!
我需要帮助 我需要魔法
I need help. I need magic.
为什么
Why?
我杀了玛丽
I killed Mary.
是个意外 我不是故意的
I- It was an accident. I- I didn't mean to.
我只是想让她闭嘴
I just -- I just wanted her to be quiet.
我只是想让她消失 但就一下下的
I just wanted her gone, but only for a second.
然后我...
And I just..
我那么想了
I thought it.
发生的好快
It all happened so fast.
我得撤销它
I need to undo it.
你得帮我撤销
You need to help me undo it.
我
I, uh...
我用在自己身上的魔法
The magic I've used on myself,
我皮下巫术袋
my -- my little subdermal sachets --
那都是防故障装置
they only work as fail-safes.
那得是提前准备好的 杰克
They have to be prepared in advance, Jack.
那书呢
What about the book?
书 是啊 这本书
The book. Yes. Yes. The -- The book.
上面是有咒语
I mean, there -- there is a spell.
写了这本书的女巫 艾格尼丝
Agnes, the witch who created the Book,
曾被囚禁数年
was a prisoner for years.
她痴迷于打破诅咒
She was obsessed with breaking curses.
死亡不就是终极诅咒吗
What is death but the ultimate curse?
她被关押时 她的朋友 唯一的伴侣
In captivity, her friends, her only companions
饿死消亡了
starved and perished,
于是她设计了咒语复活他们
so she developed a spell to bring them back --
"魔法死灵术"
the "Magice Necromantiorum."
好吧 我们需要什么
Okay. What will we need?
这个嘛
Oh, well, um...
死灵术需要强大的法力支撑
the Necromantiorum requires enormous power.
原料倒相对简单
The ingredients are relatively simple.
全都在地堡里
Um, nothing you wouldn't have...
能够找到
handy in the bunker.
罗威娜 开门
Rowena?! Open up!
你在拖时间
You've been stalling me...
-罗威娜 -骗我
- Rowena?! -... tricking me!
跟他们谈谈吧 杰克 他们是你的亲人
Just talk to them, Jack. They're your kin.
开门啊
Come on! Open up!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
娜奥米
Naomi.
-杰克 -来
- Jack! - Come on.
-好 -对准外面
- Okay. - Outward position.
-嗯 食指 -食指
- Right. Index. - Index finger.
-翻转 -拇指
- Flip. - Thumb.
不 手指还是握住
No, keep your finger over there.
-好 -拇指
- All right. - Thumb.
然后调过来
And then switch it all around.
就这样 嗯
There you go. Right.
对准外面 食指 翻
Outward position. Index, flip...
没事 挺接近了
That's okay. That one was close.
今天练到这里吧
That's enough for today.
你做得很棒 这不容易的
You're doing great. It's not easy.
等我们找回迪恩 他会为此杀了我的
When we get Dean back, he's gonna kill me for this.
你指什么啊
For what?
训练得怎么样了
How's his training coming along?
他挺用心 会练好的
He's got heart. He'll get there.
我觉得过意不去 我一直忙着找迪恩
I feel bad. I've been so busy looking for Dean...
萨姆 大家都理解你
Sam, everyone here understands what you've been doing
理解你的难处
and what you've been putting yourself through.
我知道 但杰克受了不少苦
Yeah, I know, but Jack's been through a lot
失去法力
you know, losing his powers.
而我没怎么开导他
And I haven't really been there for him.
抱歉 妈妈 我不是有意跟你吐苦水的
Sorry, Mom. I don't mean to lay all this on you.
没事 开玩笑吗
No. Are you kidding?
我很高兴我不是唯一的一个
It's nice knowing I'm not the only one...
有家长负罪感的
with parental guilt.
我不在的时候 你们又经历了
How much did the two of you go through
多少苦难
when I wasn't there for you?
即便阿玛拉复活了我 我获得了第二次机会
And even when Amara brought me back and I got a second chance,
情况还是变复杂了
things got complicated.
我变复杂了
I got complicated.
妈妈
Mom.
不 我是说
No, I'm just saying...
当家长永远很艰难
parenting is always a struggle.
你总会觉得自己做得不好
You always feel like you're failing,
但当你看看孩子 会发现不知怎么
but then you look at them, and somehow,
他们出落得很不错
they're amazing.
不知怎么 他们真的
And somehow, they're literally...
是最勇敢
... the bravest...
最善良
kindest...
最英勇的人 举世无双
... most heroic men on the planet.
孩子啊
Kids.
他们总能让你意外
They'll always surprise you.
杰克有翅膀
Well, how the hell are we supposed to keep up with Jack
我们怎么追得上他
when he's got wings, huh?!
他还劫走了罗威娜 和《诅咒之书》
And now he's got Rowena? He's got the Book of the Damned?
我不知道该怎么办了 我都不知道该去哪
I don't know what to do. I don't even know where to go!
小卡 小卡该告诉我们的
Cass. u202dCass should have told us.
他一看到杰克
As soon as he saw Jack go all Dahmer
虐杀了那条破蛇就该告诉我们的
on his stupid freakin' snake, he should have told us.
迪恩 不光是小卡
Dean, it wasn't just Cass.
不是的
It wasn't.
我们知道杰克是危险的 我们一向知道
We knew Jack was dangerous. We always knew.
早在他杀了米迦勒之前 尤其是你
Long before he killed Michael. You more than anyone.
你从一开始就知道
I mean, from the very beginning, you knew.
但是 我们信了他
But, you know, we fell for him
因为他有好心肠 好灵魂
'cause he had a good heart and a good soul.
但然后这变了
Then he didn't.
那也要怪我
And that's on me, too, by the way.
是我决定复活他
I mean, I'm the one who made the call to bring him back.
他又没想要那样
He didn't ask for that.
是我替他决定了 你还警告了我
I decided for him. And you warned me.
你又不知道 我们不知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表