迪恩 钥匙链
Dean! Key chain!
给给 用这个
Here. Here. Use this.
他勒得好紧
It's really sunk in deep!
乙醇
快点
Hurry up!
把他们大卸八...
Time to slice and Di...
真结束了吗 这就完了
Is it really over? Just like that?
"这就完了"
"Just like that"?
是啊 你...
Yeah, you're --
你们都安全了 包括斯图尔特
You're all safe now, even Stuart.
乔丹 他...
And Jordan, is -- is he...
他去了更好的地方
He's in a better place.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
你带我出来
You, uh... You got me out here
是想让我走出坏情绪
'cause you needed to get me out of my funk
扳回一局 你做到了
and get me a win, and you did.
所以
So...
谢谢
thanks.
我得承认 这剧情跟我设想得并不完全一样
I got to admit, it didn't go exactly like I thought it would.
我刚跟大卫·耶格打了一架诶
Hey, man. I just went toe-to-toe with David freakin' Yaeger.
太棒了
That was awesome.
-并不是... -别扫我兴
- Yeah, it wasn't really -- - Don't ruin this for me.
迪恩
Hey, Dean...
等我们回地堡
when we get back to the bunker, man,
你不能再躲在房♥间里了
you got to stop hiding out in your room.
我没躲
I'm not hiding out.
我理解你为什么那么做
And I get why you're doing it.
真的
I-I do.
但是
But...
米迦勒的事
what happened with Michael...
你是为我 杰克 为你的家人答应的
You said yes for me, for Jack, for your family.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
之后的事
What happened after,
虽然米迦勒用了你的脸
just because Michael was wearing your face,
不代表这一切要怪你
doesn't mean any of this is on you.
我不怪你 没人怪你
I don't blame you. No one blames you.
你得停止责怪你自己
You got to try and stop blaming yourself,
求你
please.
我永远跨不过这个坎
I'm never gonna get over it, okay?
真的
I'm just not.
但你是对的
But you're right --
我光是闷在房♥间里
I'm not doing anybody any good
对别人也没好处
by just staying couped up in my room,
所以 你需要什么 我都会帮忙
so...whatever you need, I'm there.
好吗 老大
All right, chief?
好 就这样
All right. Well, that is it.
万圣节正式结束了
Halloween is officially over.
很好
Good.
好吧 说真的 为什么
Okay, seriously, why?
你为什么恨万圣节 是怎么了
Why do you hate Halloween? What is it?
是因为我吃掉了你所有万圣节糖果的那次吗
Was it the time that I -- I ate all your Halloween candy?
-不是 -还是爸爸
- No. - Was it something Dad did?
哥们 你不想知道的
No, dude, you don't want to know.
我真的想 真的
No, I really do. Really.
是什么
What?
好吧
All right.
记得安德莉亚·霍尔吗
Remember Andrea Howell?
不记得
No.
我六年级时 我们住在俾斯麦
When I was in sixth grade, we were living in Bismark.
我当时超级喜欢她
I had a huge crush on her.
好可爱
Aww, that's adorable.
继续说
Continue.
于是她请我去参加万圣节派对
So, she invited me to her Halloween party.
我就同意了 也去了
I said yes, and I-I went over,
起初 一切都很美好
and at first, everything was great, um...
然后我们开始玩游戏
And then we started to play games.
转瓶子吗
Spin the bottle?
咬苹果
B-Bobbing for apples.
我说了 我喜欢她
Like I said, I had a crush,
所以整晚上 我都很紧张
so the entire night, my stomach was in knots,
轮到我时 我弯下腰 然后...
and when it was my turn, I-I bent down, and...
不是吧
No.
吐了
...hurled.
吐得到处都是
Everywhere.
午餐 晚饭 都出来了
Lunch, dinner, it all came up --
主要是吐安德莉亚身上了
on Andrea, mostly.
大家跑开 尖叫
Uh, people ran and screamed,
场面很糟糕
and it was so bad.
太好玩了
That's great.
最后我躲进了树林里
I ended up hiding out in the woods
直到你终于来接我
until you finally came and got me.
所以你才恨万圣节
So that's why you hate Halloween.
-是啊 -拜托
- Yeah. - Oh, come on, man.
你得忘记那个 那...
You got to get over that. That's -- I mean...
好吧 这么办
All right. This is what we're gonna do.
明年 我们好好过万圣节
Next year, we're doing Halloween right, okay?
配套装扮 比如
I'm thinking matching outfits like, uh...
蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Batman and Robin.
不要
No.
《芝麻街》
-伯特和厄尼 -不要
- Bert and Ernie. - No.
-那个有点怪 -是啊
- That's weird. - Yes.
《飞鼠洛基冒险记》
洛基和布威
Rocky and Bullwinkle.
迪恩
Dean...
《史酷比》
夏吉和史酷比
Shaggy and Scooby.
我们为什么...
Why would we...
《古惑丑拍档》
特纳和霍奇
Turner and Hooch.
莱恩和史丁比
Ren and Stimpy.
《莱恩和史丁比》
拜托
Come on, now.
-塞尔玛和露易丝 -什么
- Thelma and Louise. - Thelma and --
《末路狂花》
穿上就走
We just put it in drive and go.
怎么...
What the...
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表