萨姆
Sammy.
你不是在帕洛阿尔托吗
Aren't you supposed to be in Palo Alto?
帕洛阿尔托
Palo Alto?
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
今年是哪年
What year is it?
2003年
It's 2003.
是2019年了
It's 2019.
不
No.
怎么回事
How?
我们...
We, uh...
我想我们召唤了你
I-I think we summoned you.
你们最好马上告诉我这是怎么回事
You boys better tell me what the hell is going on right now.
你们拯救了世界
So, you saved the world?
不止一次
More than once.
那都是真的了
Then it's all true.
上帝 魔鬼 你们被夹在中间
God, the Devil, you boys smack in the middle.
现在你们住在秘密地堡里
Now you live in a secret bunker
跟一个天使和路西法的儿子做室友
with an angel and Lucifer's kid.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你们以前经历过时间旅行
And you've done this whole time-travel thing before?
几次吧
A few times.
其实 我们祖父
Actually, uh, our grandfather,
你♥爸♥爸
your dad --
是他帮我们找到了这里
he's the one that helped us find this place.
如果他知道你总算来到了这里会很高兴的
I think he'd be real happy to know you're finally here.
嗯 记录者
Right. Man 'a Letters.
是啊 我们是传人
Yeah. W-We're legacies...
因为你
because of you.
那么 你们很忙啊
So, you've, um -- you've been busy.
算是吧
A little bit.
我不...
I-I don't...
我...
I-I just...
我真希望我看到了那一切
I just wish that I had been there to see it.
爸爸 没有你 这一切都不可能发生
Dad, none of this would have happened without you.
很好 没事的
It's good. It's fine.
我是为杀黄眼恶魔而死
I-I went out takin' out Yellow Eyes.
那才是意义所在 是吧
I mean, that was the point, right?
杀了害死你们妈妈的东西
I mean, get the thing that killed Mom.
是啊 爸爸
Yeah, yeah, uh, Dad.
关于妈妈
About Mom...
萨姆 迪恩
Sam? Dean?
玛丽
Mary?
是爸爸
It's Dad.
这太棒了 我都炸毛了
This is amazing, man. I'm -- I'm -- I'm freaking out.
是啊 我知道 但迪恩 听着
Yeah, I know. But, Dean -- Dean, listen.
怎么了
What? What?
这怎么回事
How did this happen?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
你说珍珠能满足
You said that the -- the pearl gives you
你内心的渴望 是吧
what your heart desires, right?
看来我内心渴望
So, my heart desired --
我一直想要这个
I -- I've wanted this, man.
我从四岁就想要这个了
I've -- I've wanted this since I was 4 years old.
好吧 我也喜欢这样 迪恩
Okay, I know, and I-I-I-I love this, too, Dean.
真的 但扰乱时间
I do, honestly, but -- but messing with time --
不不 萨姆
No, no, no, Sam.
你清楚会有什么后果 事情被改变
You know how this ends. Things change.
是啊 好啊 我们一家团圆了
Yeah, great -- we got our family back together.
-我愿接受这个改变 -我不是说这个
- I'll take that change. - That's not what I mean.
打住 打住吧
Stop. Just stop, okay?
我们不能就吃一顿家庭晚餐吗
Look, can -- can we just have one family dinner?
就一次
Just one?
就我们一家团圆
Us -- all of us together.
我就想要这个 可以让我拥有吗
That's all I want. Can you just give me that?
迪恩
Dean --
这地方 我都说不出话了
This place -- I don't even know.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
我们刚搬进来时
when we -- we, uh, first moved in,
也很震惊的
I-I think it kind of blew our minds, too.
妈妈呢
Where's -- where's Mom?
她去给你哥哥写购物单了
Oh, she's, uh, gettin' your brother a shopping list.
她要做她的炖菜
She's gonna make that casserole of hers.
嗯 迪恩和我试着做过一次
Yeah, Dean and I tried to make that once.
我记得
I, um...I remember.
我没对你尽好父亲的职责 是吧
I screwed up with you a lot, didn't I?
没事的
No, that's okay.
不 有事
No, it's not.
萨姆 告诉我实话
Sammy, tell me the truth.
我不想谈那个
I don't want to talk about that.
你走之前
You didn't have a problem
可不介意说这个
talking about it before you left.
爸爸
Dad...
对于我 那场吵嘴
...for me? That fight...
那都是上辈子的事了
...that was a lifetime ago.
我都不记得我说了什么
I don't even remember what I said, and --
是啊
I mean...yeah.
知道吗
You know what?
你是做了不少混账事
You did some messed-up things.
但我不...
But I don't...
当我想到你时
I mean, when I think about you...
而且我经常会想起你
...and I think about you a lot...
我不会去想我们的吵架
...I don't think about our -- our fights.
我想你
I think about you...
我想你 躺在那家医院的地上
I think about you u202don the floor of that hospital.
我想我都没来得及跟你道别
And I think about how I never got to say goodbye.
萨姆
Sam.
儿子
Son.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
但你尽力了 爸爸
But you did your best, Dad.
你...
You --
你为我们而战 你爱我们
You fought for us, and you loved us, and...
那就够了
...that's enough.
好
Okay.
迪恩 等等
Dean. Hold on. Hold on.
等一下
Just...
干什么
What?
听着 你...
Listen. You, um...
你是对的
You're right.
要我陪吗
You want some company?
好
All right.
我买♥♥酒 你买♥♥食物
I'll get the booze -- you get the food.
好了 杰克逊 我们要庆祝
All right, Jackson. It's celebration time.
拿你最好的货来
Give me your best stuff.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是迪恩啊
It's Dean.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
我一直来这里的
I come in here, like, always.
好吧
Right.
嗯
Right.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
怪胎
Weirdo.
通缉 迪恩·温彻斯特 悬赏10万美元
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩 我们有麻烦了
Dean, we have a problem.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
看看
Check this out.
那是我吗
Is that me?
根据互联网资料显示
According to the Internet,
你经营着律所 还喜欢吃甘蓝
you run a law firm and love kale.
再看看你的山寨TED演讲
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表