也非常
And so...
令人失望
...so disappointing.
我能感觉到这世上有多少天使
I can sense how many angels are in this world.
没剩多少了
There aren't many left.
我觉得
I thought...
或许我可以帮忙
maybe I could help.
但如果他们都这么
But if they're all these
可悲 迷失 堕落
sad, lost, fallen things --
像你这样
things like you --
或许他们也不值得拯救
maybe they're not worth saving, either.
我
I, uh...
跟鲍比聊过了
...chatted with Bobby.
他说你今天可能挺辛苦的
He said you may have had a rough day today.
还好
It was fine.
好吧
Okay.
杰克
Jack...
我知道这肯定很难
...I know this must be so hard.
没有了能量
Without your grace,
没有了法力
without your powers,
肯定很难承受
it's a lot, I'm sure.
但你可以撑过去的 我知道
But you can get past this. I know you will.
我对你有信心 杰克
I have faith in you, Jack.
我相信你
And I believe in you.
萨姆 他醒了
Sam, um, he's awake.
我得去...
I have to, uh --
我知道
I know.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later, all right?
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
我没跟他说话
I didn't talk to him.
我都不想看他
I can barely look at him.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆
Oh, hey, Sam.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Nick...
尼克
Nick...
我是个天使
I'm an angel.
我叫路西法
My name is Lucifer.
我需要控制你的头脑和身体
I need to take control of your mind and your body.
尼克 我需要你同意
Nick, I need you to say yes.
那我同意
Then yes.
你睡得如何
How'd you sleep?
挺好
Yeah. Um...
还行 没尖叫着醒来
Okay. I didn't wake up screaming,
这还不错
so that's a plus.
嗯
Yeah.
不做噩梦了吗
So, no more nightmares?
好点了
They're getting better.
很好
Good.
我可以看看吗
May I, uh -- May I see it?
看啊
Oh, look at that.
似乎在愈合了
Looks like it's healing.
是啊 很痒 但不...
Yeah, it itches a lot. Doesn't really, uh,
疼
hurt!
抱歉
Sorry.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我不明白为什么路西法死了
I don't understand how Lucifer could die
我却活着
and I could live.
嗯
Yeah, um...
我觉得大天使之刃可能是用来
I think that maybe it's because the archangel blades
杀死体内的大天使的
were made to kill the archangel inside
而不是被...
a-and not the person they, uh --
附身 还差点两次终结世界的人吗
Possesses and uses to almost end the world twice?
是啊 没错
Yeah. That.
肯定很奇怪吧 你看到我时会想到他
It must be weird, you looking at me and seeing him.
是啊
Yeah.
但是
But...
我很高兴这是你
I'm really glad it's you.
我很高兴路西法死了
I'm glad Lucifer is dead.
我也是
Me, too.
你还...
You still, uh --
你还记得...
Y-You still remember --
也就是一些碎片
Oh, I mean, just little bits and pieces here and there.
没有关于你哥哥的
Nothing -- Nothing about your brother.
好吧
Okay.
米迦勒呢
And, uh, Michael?
他对路西法说过什么吗
Did he tell Lucifer anything?
关于他的计划
Anything about his plan?
我记得他说
I mean, I remember him saying
他这次想做好
he wanted to do it right this time.
-小卡 -你好 萨姆
- Hey, Cass. - Hello, Sam.
这是谁
Who is this?
我是抓住了你的天使的人
I'm the boy who's got your angel.
如果你还想再见到他
And if you want to see him again,
活生生的
you know, alive,
我们就该聊聊
we should probably chat.
是个陷阱
It's a trap.
是啊
Yep.
-这家伙是个... -恶魔
- This guy's a - Demon.
他就直接告诉你他是个恶魔吗
He just told you he was a demon?
是啊
Yeah.
还挺自豪的
He seemed pretty proud of it, too.
嗯 他们不怎么谦逊
Yeah, they ain't a real humble bunch.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们救回小卡
We get Cass back.
好 拿上圣水 恶魔陷阱子弹
All right, grab holy water, Devil's Trap bullets,
天使之刃 因为不管情况如何
angel blades, because whatever we're walking into --
都会很糟糕
It's gonna suck.
是的
Exactly.
玛姬 你跟鲍比走
Maggie, you're with Bobby.
妈妈 你跟我走
Mom, you're with me.
我也要去
I'm coming, too.
我知道我没有过去那么强大了
I know I'm not as strong as I used to be,
但我可以帮忙
but I can help.
我必须帮忙
I have to.
听着 孩子
Listen, kid --
好
Okay.
去拿家伙事
Grab your gear.
萨姆
Sam, I mean --
杰克很努力 但他还没准备好
Jack's a worker, but he ain't ready
跟恶魔大战呢
for a full-on demon smackdown.
那么
So...
我们就看好他
we keep an eye on him.
他需要去 鲍比
He needs this, Bobby.
谢谢 亲爱的
And danke, sweetie.
卡西迪奥 你真不想要点热乎的
Castiel, you sure I can't get you anything hot
黑黑的东西吗
and black?
咖啡对我没有作用
Coffee has no effect on me.
我也是
Me either.
现在没有了
You know, not anymore,
但它就像咸味太妃糖
but it's like saltwater taffy
或是婴儿 我就喜欢那个味儿
or infants -- you know, I just like the taste.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我就是想做个好主人
I'm just trying to be a good host
妈妈也会希望我如此
like Mother would have wanted.
不
No, w--
你为什么要用我当诱饵
Why are you using me as bait?
你不就是干这个的吗
I mean, it's kind of what you're for, isn't it?
而且我有求
And I need something
于萨姆·温彻斯特
from Sam Winchester.
你真觉得他会跟你交易吗
You really think that he's gonna make a deal with you?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表