怎么样
And?
我猜的没错
It's as I suspected.
拿非利人虽然厉害
A nephilim, for all its power,
却是不自然的存在
is an unnatural presence.
半人 半天使
Part human, part angel...
这不合适 很容易出问题
It -- It doesn't quite fit. It's delicate.
能量保持着他的平衡
Its grace is what holds it in balance,
杰克的能量被吸走后
and when Jack's grace was taken from him,
他的生理也混乱了
his being fell into chaos.
他的细胞在彼此吞噬
The -- The cells u202dare gobbling each other up.
如果他需要能量 那我可以给他我的
Well, if it's grace he needs, he can have mine.
不 亲爱的 那不行
No, dear, it won't do.
杰克是半大天使
Jack is part archangel.
他需要更强大的力量
He needs a much stronger force
或许还需要魔法
and probably some kind of magic,
而且得尽快
and he needs it quick.
-多快 -我不...
- How quick? - I don't...
我也说不准 但他的情况已经危急了
I don't exactly know, but he's enterin' a critical phase.
有时候他看上去会好好的
Sometimes he'll look just fine,
但转眼间他的身体会衰竭
but then his body will give way and...
他就完了
it'll be the end of him.
不
Yeah, no.
不确定你觉得哪个最好
Wasn't sure which one you thought would be the best one.
别 别
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别那么做
Don't do it.
晚上好
Evening.
你也好
Evening yourself.
你就一个人
You're out here alone?
这有点危险吧
That's sort of dangerous, isn't it?
奇怪 这话太奇怪了
Weird! That sounded weird.
我只是提醒你注意安全
I just meant be safe.
我得打个电♥话♥ 我这就回去
Just hadda use my phone. I'm headed back in.
知道了
Copy that.
开心点
Have fun.
你想进来吗
Did you wanna come in?
见见我的朋友
Meet my friends...?
那不错啊
That sounds awesome,
但今晚夜色很美 里面又好吵
but it's a nice night, and it's so loud in there.
是啊 这最棒了
I know. That's the best part.
来嘛 会好玩的
Come on. It'll be fun.
离我远点
Get away from me.
什么
...what?
离我远点
Get away from me!
快走
Now!
快跑
Go!
哥们 给你拿吃的来了
Hey, pal. I brought you some carbs.
你...
You, uh...
你要去哪吗
You goin' somewhere?
我想去拉斯维加斯 或许大溪地
Thought I'd go to Vegas. Maybe Tahiti.
好吧
Okay.
不错啊
Nice.
你觉得现在时机合适吗
You think this is the best time?
就是的
Pretty sure it is.
听着 杰克
Listen, Jack --
自从我出生
Since I've been alive,
大家都以为我会是个特别的"人"
everyone assumed I would be this special "person"
能永生不死
who goes on forever.
但现在看来永生
Only now it looks like forever
只剩几周了 所以
might be a couple of weeks, so --
这还未必
We don't know that.
我只知道 我不想再特别了
What I do know is I'm done being special.
我的生命结束前
Before my life is over,
我想好好活一把
I want to live it.
我想有个机会
I-I just want a chance to...
晒晒黑
get a tan...
或是看冰球赛
to see a hockey game...
或是吃张停车罚单
get a parking ticket...
或是觉得无聊
...get bored...
都做完了
and when it's all over...
就死去
die.
这就是你的计划吗
So that's your plan, huh?
我不想浪费时间跟你吵
I don't want to waste time arguing.
我知道你不同意
I know you disagree.
我那么说了吗
Did I say I disagree?
你觉得可能性有多大
...and how likely do you think that is?
因为我问过的猎人都没听说过什么
Because no Hunter I've spoken to has heard of anything.
我知道你不跟我说话了 玛格达
...I know you're not speakin' to me, Magda,
基本上没人跟我说话了
basically no one is speakin' to me,
但我有困难了
but I have a situation.
我认识的一个拿非利人要不行了
There's a wee nephilim I know who's ailing...
迪恩
Dean --
地堡的资料库里有几份关于大天使的天使语文件
the bunker's vault has a number of Enochian texts on archangels,
但没有关于他们的半人后代的
but nothing on their half-human offspring.
我问过了一些最伟大的巫师
And I've spoken to some of the greatest minds in witchcraft,
他们都说什么都帮不了杰克
and they all say there's nothing that'll help Jack.
那他们就算不上最伟大的了 是吧
Well, then, they're not the greatest minds, are they?
我刚跟凯奇打过电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with Ketch.
他找到了一个萨满巫师
Um, he's got a line on a shaman.
萨满
A shaman?
对 英国记录者
Yeah, the British Men of Letters
以前找他当过顾问
used to use him -- as a consultant.
每当他们需要解"不可解"的事时
Whenever they needed to "solve the unsolvable" --
就会找他
he was their guy.
他是神秘学专家
He's an expert in mysticism --
隐秘神学专家
esoteric divinity.
凯奇说英国人对他很推崇
I mean, Ketch says the Brits swore by him.
凯奇说
Ketch "says."
对
Yeah.
他叫塞尔盖 我拿到了地址
His name is "Sergei," I-I got a location,
凯奇说可以给我们安排见面
and Ketch says he'll set up a meeting.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll go.
你和迪恩留下
You and Dean need to stay here with, uh...
杰克
Jack, hey.
你怎么...
W-What are you, uh --
我们要出去
We're -- We're headed out.
你...
You're, uh...
去哪
Where?
我们开宝贝车出去兜风
We're takin' Baby for some exercise.
你觉得这样好吗
You think that's a good idea?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
汉堡 啤酒
你来开吧
Why don't you drive?
什么
...what?
迪恩 我不开车的
Dean, I-I don't drive.
你现在开了
Now you do.
好吧
Okay,
R不是"赛车"的意思
That "R" is not for "race."
挂到停车挡
Put it in park.
-好 -启动
- Okay. - Start it.
天呐
Oh, boy.
好了
There we go.
好
Okay.
D是"开车"
D for "drive."
-好 -好吧
- Okay. All right. - u202dOkay, uh...
继续开
Keep going.
你...
u202dThat...
-听着 -这样吧
- Okay, look. - u202dYou know what?
-我不太擅长这个 -你开得挺好的
- I'm not very good at this. - No, you're doing just fine.
一只脚踩 别两只都踩
Okay, try using one foot, not two,
放松
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表