我跟你说话呢 怪物
I'm talking to you, freak! I --
萨拉 跑
Sara, run!
你知道有些动物尝过人肉后
Hey, did you know when some animals get a taste of people,
就只想猎杀人了吗
that's all they'll want to hunt?
这上面写着 老虎 还有熊
I mean, I'm reading on here that tigers, even bears --
汤姆 你得停下了
Tom, you've got to stop.
你不许我跟芭芭拉的父母谈
You won't let me talk to Barbara's parents.
我总得做点什么
I have to do something.
你说是土狼 是吧
You said it was a coyote, right?
芭芭拉
Barbara!
是的
Yeah. It was.
治安官 大溪那边出事了
Sheriff, there's a... situation at Big Creek.
它又杀了别人 是吗
It got somebody else, didn't it?
他们找到他了吗
But did -- did they find him?
还没呢
No, not yet.
萨拉 你看到了什么
Sara, what did you see out there?
有个人
There was this guy.
好像是个人吧
I think...it was a guy.
他像是浑身都覆盖了什么东西
He looked like he was covered in something.
而且
And...
他在吹口哨
he was whistling.
我跑了 但菲茨他
I ran, but Fitz, he...
你能说清楚这玩意袭击你时
Can you tell us exactly where you were
你具体身处什么地方吗
when this thing attacked you?
我觉得是
I think...
过了帕克小屋再走几英里的地方
a few miles past the old Parker cabin.
帕克
Parker?
好 收工吧
Okay, wrap it up!
治安官 我们派了搜救队去
Sheriff, we've got a search party out there.
结束了 马上把大家都叫回来
Not anymore. You're bringing everybody in. Now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你觉得呢 我们收工了
What does it look like? We're done here.
我不会浪费时间和金钱去捕猎一只发狂的土狼
I'm not wasting time and money hunting for a rabid coyote.
治安官 这不是动物袭击
Okay, Sheriff, this wasn't an animal attack.
那是什么
Then what was it?
如果你想把人撤走 没关系
Look, if you want to pull your men out of there, that's fine.
但我们还得进去
But we still need to get in there.
不行
It's not happening.
我不管你们是不是联调局的
Look, I don't care if you guys are the FBI.
我不放话 没人可以进林子里去
Nobody goes in those woods without my say-so.
明白了吗
Understood?
好
Good.
他要我们取消...
He wants us to call off...
我们最好听他的
Well, we should probably do what he says.
是啊 绝对的
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
结束了
We're done.
我要考砸了
I'm gonna fail.
我要考砸高考了
I'm gonna fail the SATs.
不会的
No way.
你光是把名字写对了就能拿400分呢
I mean, you get 400 points just for spelling your name right.
所以 你至少能答对那个
So, I mean... you'll at least get that.
可能吧
Probably.
-或许吧 -闭嘴
- Maybe. - u202dShut up!
你生气时那么可爱不能怪我
It's not my fault you're so cute when you're angry.
如果你俩要接吻 能去隔壁房♥间吗
If you two are going to kiss, can you go to the other room?
我还想用功呢
I'm trying to work here.
怪物神话和魔法
好吧 冷静
Okay. Chill.
进来
Come in.
杰克 你来了
Jack. You came.
是啊 你们邀请了我
Yeah. You invited me.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah. We know.
-这是... -书
- Are these -- - Books.
关于怪物的
On monsters.
太棒了
Awesome.
那是什么
What's that?
音乐吗
Music?
-我喜欢谁人乐队 -谁
- I like The Who. - Who?
我姨妈听他们
Oh, my aunt listens to them.
他们挺老了
They're...old.
迪恩说1979年以后的音乐都烂透了
Well, Dean says any music made after 1979 "sucks ass."
那是因为迪恩也很老了
That's because Dean is also old.
坐下
Sit down.
赛特是什么
What's the sat?
SAT吗
The...SAT's?
你是在家上学的 是吧
You were homeschooled, huh?
是的
Yes.
恶魔真是这样的吗
Do demons really look like this?
不 他们不长角
No. They don't have horns.
他们其实是一股烟
They actually look like smoke,
除非他们附身了人类
unless they've possessed a human.
那样的话 他们就能像我或你
Then, they can look like me or you...
或任何人
or anybody.
真的
Really?
你见过吗
And you've seen one before?
我杀过呢
I've killed one.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么杀的
How?
这是天使之刃
This is an angel blade.
所以是天使做的吗
So...it's made out of angels?
不 是杀天使的 也能杀恶魔
Uh, no, it kills angels and demons.
酷
Cool.
你可不许到处乱晃一把大刀
You're not going to go swinging some giant knife around.
-我只是 -还记得那次
- I was just gonna - Remember that time
你差点拿一个弹簧玩具作死自己吗
you almost killed yourself with a Slinky?
我没有
I didn't.
他想把那个吃了
He tried to eat it.
我当时才三岁
I was 3.
这要怎么用
So, how do you use it?
有一些标准的格斗招数
Well, there are standard hand-to-hand combat moves.
就像光剑一样
Like a lightsaber.
你也可以丢 就像这样
Or you can throw it, like...this.
厉害
Nice.
关闭
治安官绝对有所隐瞒
That sheriff was definitely hiding something.
是啊 要么就是害怕
Yeah, either that or he's scared.
对了 "卡洪塔" 就是"吹哨者"的意思
Oh, by the way, uh, u202d"Kohonta" means "whistler."
好吧 我们怎么杀它
All right. How do we kill it?
问题就在这里 传说里并未写明
Well, here's the thing. The lore doesn't really specify.
好啊 我说 猎枪 瞄头 完事
Great. Well, my vote? Shotgun, head, done.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你们就是不听话 是吧
You boys don't listen, do you?
我说了 别进林子里
Told you. Stay out of these woods!
我不管你们是不是联调局
I don't care if you're FBI.
好吧 治安官 我们不是联调局
All right. Sheriff. We're not FBI.
你知道"卡洪塔"是什么吗
Does the word "Kohonta" mean anything to you?
不知道
No.
-你撒谎 -我没有
- You're lyin'. - I'm not.
你们跟我走
You're coming in with me.
快走
Move.
快点
Now!
抱歉 治安官
Sorry, Sheriff.
接近了
Getting closer.
我只是有点生疏了
I-I'm just a little rusty.
你做不到也没事的 哥们
It's cool if you can't do it, dude.
我做得到 好吗
I can do it, okay?
看着
Just...watch.
-什... -么... -鬼...
- What... - The... - Hell?
哥们
Dude!
你是个
Are you like...
绝地武士吗
a Jedi or something?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表