You're not a student.
你不是学生
Come on, let's go for a walk.
来吧,我们去散个步
Okay, you got it. You're the guy with the gun.
好,没问题 你手上有枪嘛
Looks like we got ourselves a wild one.
看来你想玩硬的
Wait until you see my claws.
等你见识过我的厉害再说吧
Chloe...
克洛
I'm through with you Luthors. I'm leaving Smallville.
我跟你们路德家的人玩完了 我要离开小镇
Lana, I'm minutes away. Just stay where... I don't trust you.
拉娜,我就在附近… 我不信任你
I don't trust anyone anymore.
我谁都不信任了
Lana, stay calm. Please.
拉娜,冷静点 拜托你
It's too late.
太迟了
Lex hit me.
莱克斯打我
All right, I'm here. I'm pulling up right now.
我到了,我现在就过去
I'm getting out of here and I'm never coming back.
我要离开这里 我再也不会回来
Lana!
拉娜
Lex has the phantom.
莱克斯抓到幽灵了
He used an unmarked helicopter to kidnap a boy from the same village in Quebec.
他用无标志的直升机 绑走魁北克同村的男孩
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Clark, l...
克拉克,我…
I don't know how to tell you this.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
It's...
是
...Lana. She's...
拉娜,她…
She...
她…
She what?
她怎么了?
She's gone.
她走了
She's gone?
她走了?
What do you mean, gone?
她走了是什么意思?
She's dead, son.
她死了,儿子
No.
不
It was a bomb in her car.
她车上有炸♥弹♥
I don't believe you.
我不相信
I was there, Clark.
我人在现场,克拉克
I saw it happen.
我看着它发生
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
真的很遗憾
She was gonna leave him.
她本来要离开他的
He didn't let her leave.
他不肯让她走
Where's Lex?
莱克斯在哪里?
Clark...
克拉克
Tell me where Lex is.
告诉我莱克斯在哪里
I can't let you do something you'll regret for the rest of your life.
我不能让你做 会后悔一生的事
Oh, no.
哦,不
Oh, God.
天哪
Lois, it's gonna be all right. Okay?
露意丝,不会有事的
I'm gonna get you help.
我会帮你的
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Lois?
露意丝?
Come on, Lois, you're a fighter. Come on.
醒醒, 你是斗士
Come on, Lois.
醒醒啊,露意丝
Come on.
醒醒啊
You're the strongest girl I know. Come on.
你是我认识最坚强的女孩 醒醒啊
Please.
求求你
You can't die.
你不能死
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
I love you too much.
我好爱你
Please.
求求你
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe?
克洛?
Wake up.
醒醒
Honey, wake up.
亲爱的快醒醒
No discernable activity from the subject.
目标没有明显的活动
Twenty-four hours are almost up.
24小时就快到了
Let's move.
动作快
Draw the blood.
抽血
This better be it.
这最好是它
Yes. Well, it looks perfectly normal.
看起来很正常
Let's hope it isn't.
希望并非如此
Hope isn't a word in my vocabulary, doctor.
我的字典里 没有希望这两个字,博士
I need results.
我需要结果
Do we have what we need?
我们有我们要的东西吗?
It looks like your fleet of fighters are about to get their jet fuel.
看来你的战斗机队 可以准备加满油料了
Wait!
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Clark.
克拉克
Clark, wait.
克拉克,等等
She was your wife.
她曾是你太太
Now's not the time to lecture me about my marriage.
现在没空教训我的婚姻
Why'd you do it? Just tell me. Get your hands off me.
你为什么那样做?告诉我 把你的手拿开
Were you afraid she'd bring you down...
你是怕她给你难看 还是让她离开太丢脸?
Why did you have to kill her?
你为什么要杀了她?
Why? What are you talking about?
为什么? 你在说什么?
You already know.
你明知故问
Lana is dead.
拉娜死了
No. No, you don't have to act so surprised.
不 不,你不必装的这么惊讶
You're the one who killed her.
就是你杀了她
You put a bomb in her car. You're the one who killed her.
你在她车上装炸♥弹♥ 是你杀了她
Get out of here.
快离开这里
He'll kill us both.
他会杀了我们两个
He's right.
他说的没错
At last...
终于…
...a Kryptonian.
克普顿星球人
Thanks for sharing.
谢谢你的分享
I feel a lot better now.
我现在觉得好多了
What just happened?
发生了什么事?
I took a little piece of your DNA.
我取走了你一小月染色体基因
And now I'm gonna take your life.
现在我要取走你的命
Put your hands up. My wife, something's happened to her.
把手举起来 我太太她出事了
Hands up now!
快把手举起来
You're making a mistake.
你们弄错了
You're under arrest for the murder of Lana Luthor.
你涉嫌谋杀拉娜路德 现在将你逮捕
Clark.
克拉克
Son, what is it?
儿子,怎么了?
That's not me.
那不是我
It's the phantom.
是那个幽灵
How do you like my new look?
你喜欢我的新样子吗?
Thanks. That's just what I needed.
谢了,那正是我需要的
What the hell are you?
你到底是什么鬼东西?
I'm you, only a little more bizarre.
我就是你 只是更古怪一点罢了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表