And after that...
那之后
...nothing.
我就不记得了
Am I supposed to know you?
我应该认识你吗?
No.
不
My name's Clark Kent.
我是克拉克肯特
We found you unconscious and....
我们发现你不省人事
I didn't know what else to do, so I brought you here.
我不知道怎么办,于是把你送到这
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Yeah.
是啊
The doctors say you're gonna be all right.
医生说你会没事的
I get the feeling I've got you to thank for that.
我觉得我该跟你道谢
Kansas, huh?
堪萨斯,是吗?
Kansas.
堪萨斯
Oh, no. I know that look. Meeting didn't go well with the editor, huh?
喔,不,我知道那表情 跟编辑的会议不顺利对吗?
Some meeting. I pitched my take on the Lex Luthor-Egyptians conspiracy.
什么会议嘛 我提出逮到莱克斯与埃及人的阴谋
They refused to put somebody on the story, and I had proof.
他们拒绝让人去采访 我有证据耶
Well, maybe not definitive proof, but you definitely were onto something.
或许不是绝对的证据 但你确实找到新闻了
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
我很抱歉,吉米
That's not even the worst of it.
那还不是最糟的
Well, you couldn't have been demoted. You can't get any lower.
你不会被降职的,那不可能
Try unemployment.
解雇呢?
Apparently, Lex made a call.
很显然,莱克斯打了电♥话♥
They tired me. What?
他们要我离开 什么?
Look, I managed to talk my way back, but only as tar as the basement.
我设法让自己留下来 但只能待在地下室
Well, don't knock the basement.
地下室没什么不好
My career's over. I'll be scanning other people's photos...
我的事业完了 我的下半辈子
into the archive for the rest of my life. No, you won't.
就只能扫瞄照片做归档 不,你不会的
In fact, you should consider the fact that Lex tried to get you fired a compliment.
事实上,你应该把莱克斯要你离开 当成赞美
It you hadn't been so good at your job-Too
如果你不是表现如此出色的话
good. --he wouldn't have even bothered.
太出色了 他才不用费心这么做
You're gonna be a great photographer one day, Jimmy Olsen.
有一天,你会成为很棒的摄影师 吉米欧森
I thought maybe you'd had another sweet-tooth attack.
我以为你又出去吃甜食了
Don't worry, Lex. I'm not going anywhere.
别担心,莱克斯,我哪儿都不去
You sure?
你确定?
Not tonight.
不是今晚
I think we need to reassess some things.
我想我们该重新评估一些事
Because of the box? Because you lied to me, Lana.
因为盒子的事? 因为你对我说谎,拉娜
After all your talk about honesty....
你说会对我诚实的
Then I guess we're even.
那我想我们扯平了
I'm just glad that the box was destroyed.
我只是很高兴盒子被毁了
How can you say that?
你怎能那样说?
You've seen what can happen, the threats that are out there.
你见过所发生的事,威胁是存在的
The box was our only hope at defending ourselves.
那盒子是防卫我们唯一的希望
The human race has survived this long.
人类已经存活这么久
It doesn't need Lex Luthor to save it.
不需要莱克斯路德来拯救
You know, our conversation was interrupted.
我们上次的谈话被打断了
Don't you mean “your ultimatum”?
你是说你的最后通牒?
Do you honestly think I wouldn't have chosen you?
你真的认为我不会选择你?
I guess we'll never know.
我想我们没办法知道了
Raya sounds like an amazing woman.
拉雅听起来是很棒的一个人
I wish you could have met her.
我真希望你能见到她
She loved this place, this whole world.
她爱这块土地,这个世界
She barely had enough time to discover it...
她还没来得及探索它
before she gave her life to protect it.
就为了保护它牺牲自己
It looks like Krypton gave us more than one hero.
看来克普顿星球 给了我们不只一个英雄
I'm so sorry, Clark.
我很遗憾,克拉克
When I was with Raya...
拉雅跟我一起的时候
...I didn't feel alone anymore.
我不再觉得孤单
ClarkMom, I know how much you love me.
克拉克… 妈,我知道你很爱我
And how much Dad....
爸爸也是
But I've always felt different.
但我总是觉得自己与众不同
It's because I am.
因为我的身分
And Raya was the first person I ever met who could really understand that.
拉雅是第一个我认识 能够了解这种感受的人
And I don't think I ever really thought about what I had lost:
我想我从不曾好好想过我所丧失的
A family, a whole race of people who were just like me.
一个家庭,一个族群 跟我一样的人们
For the first time, I'm ready to stop running from who I really am.
我第一次准备好不再逃避 不再逃避自己是谁
From my destiny.
不逃避我的命运
Your training with Jor-El...
你跟乔艾尔的训练
...you wanna go.
你想去
But I can't.
但我没办法
Not yet.
还不行
Not until every prisoner that I released from the Phantom Zone is returned...
要等到我把魔灵界的囚犯都送回去
or destroyed.
或者消灭他们
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表