Have your whole life ripped from under you?
整个人生 眼睁睁的被人抽走如何?
I know you.
我认得你
Well, you should.
哦,应该是的
You saw my face through the observation window.
你从观察窗口 见过我的脸
You're the 142.
你就是142
I know that “Lex Luthor Lost” is a juicy headline.
我晓得〝莱克斯路德失踪〞 是很耸动的头条
But why are we searching for the root of all evil?
不过,我们干嘛要去寻找 万恶的渊薮?
I'm not doing this for Lex.
我不是为了莱克斯
After talking to Lana, I've got to put my skepticism in check.
跟拉娜谈过之后 我必须先放下我的怀疑
I mean, she really cares about him.
我是说 她真的很在乎他
Women are such a mystery.
女人真的是个谜
Finding Lex is a bigger mystery. Where's Clark when you need him?
找到莱克斯是更大的谜团 需要克拉克时偏找不到他
What does Clark have to do with anything?
干嘛总是扯上克拉克?
Look, I know that you feel sorry for the guy because he's always flying solo.
喂,我了解你同情那家伙 因为他总是个独行侠
What can that guy do that I can't?
有什么是只有他行 而我办不到的?
You know, you're probably right.
知道吗? 也许你说对了
He wouldn't brave the rush-hour crunch to get your favorite cuisine.
他就不会勇闯拥挤时段 去帮你买♥♥来你最爱的餐点
All so that you can have time to continue the hunt for a man that nobody misses.
好让你有空继续搜寻一个 没有人会想念的家伙
Well, maybe exceptLan a.
会想的也只有… 拉娜
The hunt for Lex is on.
已经在搜寻莱克斯了
Get you anything from the basement buffet?
需要我从地下室的餐厅 拿什么来给你吃吗?
Thank you, but I'm okay.
谢谢你 我不饿
So I do have some good news.
我是有好消息的
I managed to stumble on the magic password...
我已经找出神奇的密♥码♥
and it turns out to be none other than the birthday of Miss Lana Lang.
结果不是别的 正是蓝拉娜小姐的生日
I was able to access the surveillance files and look what I dug up.
所以我能进入监视系统档 你看看我找到的东西
There's something there.
那边有个东西在
Can you make it any clearer?
你可以弄更清楚一点吗?
I'm doing my best, but I don't have a lot to work with. It's gonna take some time.
我已经尽力了,时间还不够 这得花点时间的
Hello? I know what happened to Lax Luthor.
喂? 我知道莱克斯路德出了什么事
Who is this?
你是哪位?
It anyone knows we're talking, we're both in danger.
如果被人知道我们的对话 我们两个人都会有危险
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It's just Lex's security. They wanna give me an update.
是莱克斯的安全人员 他们想跟我报告最新的进展
Did anyone follow you here? No.
有人跟着你来这里吗? 没有
Please, what happened to Lex?
请告诉我莱克斯出什么事了?
I took him. And it you wanna see him again...
我捉走他了 如果你想再看到他
you'll keep your mouth shut and listen to exactly what I have to say.
你就安静的 把我的话听清楚
Whatever you want, just don't hurt him.
无论你要什么 不要伤害他就是了
You know your boyfriend has a secret lab hidden inside LuthorCorp Tower called 33.1?
知道你男朋友在路德公♥司♥大楼藏了个 名为33点1的秘密研究室吗?
Why is it secret?
为什么是秘密?
Because they run experiments on the people whove been infected by the meteor rocks.
因为他们专门研究 被陨石感染的人
When patients are released from Belle Reve, instead of freedom...
病人从贝尔瑞疗养院出来后 不是获得自♥由♥
...they get a one-way ticket to a secret laboratory.
而是得到一张单程车票 进入秘密研究室
How do you know all this?
你怎么会知道这一切的?
Because I was one of them, until I broke out last night.
因为我也是其中一个病人 直到我昨夜逃出为止
Why should I believe you?
我为何要相信你?
See, that's the point. Nobody believes me. I'm a former mental patient.
问题就是这样,没有人相信我 我是个前精神病,色
But you. You're Lex's beloved girlfriend.
可是你 你是莱克斯挚爱的女友
Once you blow the whistle on this place, people will have to listen.
只要你出面揭发那个地方 大家就会相信你
Where's the evidence? You don't have any proof.
有证据吗? 你没有任何证据
Of course I do.
我当然有
I can take you there. You can see for yourself.
我可以带你去 你自己亲眼去看
And then you'll release Lex?
然后你就会放了莱克斯?
Let's keep the area clear, please. Back up. Thank you.
我们净空这个区域,拜托 退后,谢谢
Hey, this area is ott limits.
嘿,这个区域禁止进入
I'm with the coroner's office.
我是验尸官办公室的人
Better you than me.
还好是你,不是我
I heard the bodies are pretty messed up.
听说那些尸体都很惨
Anyway, our theory is the perp was hiding out in this container...
总之,我们的理论是 事发时凶手一定藏在这货柜里
and somehow busted out of this thing and started his killing spree. It's wild.
然后再设法逃出来 开始大屠♥杀♥,很野蛮
We thought it was blood, but the guys say it's human bone marrow.
我们还以为是血 不过他们说是人的骨髓
It's tricking disgusting.
真的很嗯
There are a tew more remains that need removal.
其实还有一些遗体要搬的
The forensics team is over there waiting for you.
法医组在那边等你了
Thanks. Sure.
谢了 哪里
Who are you? Someone who's hungry.
你是谁? 一个饥饿的人
Oh, no!
哦,不
You said you were infected by the meteors. What happened to you?
你说你也是被陨石感染的人 你出了什么事?
I was an electrician.
我是个电工
I was working up in a radio tower last year when the meteors hit.
去年陨石袭击时 我刚好在一座电塔工作
I got thrown ott and somehow, I--
我被打到 所以我就…
You ended up with an ability.
你就有一种超能力
What is it?
是什么?
I can move through alternate frequencies.
我可以穿越不同的频率
I can shift into planes of existence that nobody knows exist.
我可以进入 没人知道的空间
It you think I'm strange, wait till you see some of the other people on this floor.
如果你觉得我很奇怪 等你见过这一楼其他的人就知道了
Aren't you afraid they're just gonna grab you the minute those doors open?
你不怕门一打开 你就会被捉走吗?
It I have to sacrifice myself to get the truth out, then so be it.
如果我必须牺牲自己才能揭发真♥相♥ 那也无所谓
The fact is they're not gonna grab you.
事实是,他们不会捉你
I don't understand. This is wrong.
我不明白,不是这样的
It was here.
本来在这里
Twenty-tour hours ago, it was all here. The holding cells, the labs.
24小时前,整个都还在这里 狗留室、研究室都在
Take me to Lex.
带我去找莱克斯
What did that bastard do with everyone?
那个浑蛋把大家怎么了?
I know that you believe that something was here.
我知道你相信 这里曾经存在过一些东西
But clearly, nothing's been here for a long time.
不过此地显然已经很久 什么都没有了
I'm telling you, it was here! Okay.
就是这里!
Just relax. We'll figure out where everything was moved to.
放轻松,我们会想出 东西全被搬到哪里去了
But first, I need you to tell me what you've done with Lex.
不过,首先,我要你告诉我 你把莱克斯怎么了
I put him in a place where he can't hurt anyone else.
我把他放在一个 他无法害人的地方
No!
不!
What did you do with 33.1?
你把33点1怎么了?
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
It's obvious I haven't gone anywhere. Don't lie to me.
显然我哪里也没去 你别骗我
It's the truth.
是事实
The truth?
事实?
The truth is you kept me locked up in a concrete bunker...
事实是 你把我锁在一个水泥碉堡里
just when I was about to go back to a normal life.
就在我要回归正常人生时
Normal life?
正常人生?
You were never gonna be released from Belle Reve.
你永远不会被放出贝尔瑞的
It was a figment of your fractured mind. I was trying to help you.
那是你失常的脑袋虚构的 我只是想帮助你
Where are the other patients? It I knew, don't you think I'd tell you?
其他的病,色在哪里? 我要是知道,我会不告诉你吗?
I didn't wanna have to resort to violence, Lex.
我不想动粗,莱克斯
You're not giving me much of a choice. Okay. Calm down.
你让我无从选择 好,冷静
Maybe when I bring Lana here...
也许,我只要带拉娜过来…
we'll see it you talk.
到时候看你说不说
Wow, I knew you were a gadget junkie...
哇,我知道你喜欢收集小破烂
...but this stuff looks like it's from the Jurassic era.
不过这东东很像侏罗纪年代的
When I heard about Mr. Frequency Jumper, I decided to dust off my pop's ham radio.
我一听说穿越频率先生的事 立刻把我爸的无线电挖出来
Ham radio?
无线电?
Yeah. People were communicating worldwide long before the Internet existed.
对,这是在网际网络出现前 全球沟通的管道
I used to sneak downstairs onto the late-night airwaves.
我以前常在半夜溜下楼去偷用
My handle? Jimmy the Inturiator.
我的头衔? 就叫火爆浪子吉米
Why does that not surprise me?
我怎么不觉得奇怪呢?
All right. Just listen carefully, girls.
好了,你们听清楚了
password. I know you guys are close. Are you password close?
密♥码♥,我知道你跟莱克斯很亲 有亲密到会告知密♥码♥吗?
No, I guess not.
不,我想还没有
Right there. Did you hear that? How could you not?
就这里,你们听到没? 怎么可能没听到?
It's a radio frequency.
这是无线电频率
After scanning all the footage, that sound kept coming back.
看过所有的画面后 这声音让我一再的回头查看
I tried blending the narrowband frequency modulation with a uhf modulation.
所以我就设法用超高频来调窄频
Okay, just--Here, check this out.
好,就…这边,你们听听
i'll find my way back. You can't think that way.
我会找到办法回到你身边 你不能这样想
It's him. We're gonna get him back.
是他 我们会把他找回来的
Lex was there. You couldn't hear him.
莱克斯在场 你们只是听不到他的声音
Or see. Oh, my God.
也看不到 哦,我的天
I just wanna see his face again.
我只想再看到他的脸
Lana, I love you so much.
拉娜,我好爱你
He heard everything I said.
我说的话他全听到了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表