Most vicious offenders are condemned for eternity...
大多数罪犯都被判刑 万劫不复…
... their corporeal bodies destroyed, their essence haunting the wasteland.
他们的肉身被摧毁 灵魂进荡于这月荒原
The phantoms, like the ones that attacked me.
就像那些攻击我的幽灵
The crystal your father gave me is the only thing they fear.
你父亲给你的水晶 是他们唯一畏惧的东西
How did you know Jor-El?
你怎么知道乔艾尔?
l was one of his assistants. When you were 5?
我从前是他的助理之一 你五岁的时候?
Time is meaningless here.
时间在这里不具任何意义
l wanted to stay with Jor-El in the final hours...
我当时在最后关头 想陪在乔艾尔身边…
... but he wouldn't hear of it.
但他不肯
He thought l'd have a better chance in the Phantom Zone.
他认为到魔灵界对我比较有利
Why didn't he and my mother come with you?
他和我妈为何不和你一起来?
He wouldn't stop trying to save Krypton and your mother wouldn't leave his side.
他不肯丢下克普顿星球不管 而你母亲不愿离开他身边
This is all l have left of your father.
这是你父亲留给我仅有的东西
Every day, he still saves my life.
他每天,仍然在拯救我的性命
l have to go. l have to stop Zod.
我得走了 我得去阻止查德
Zod? He's on Earth because of me.
查德? 他因为我跑去地球
Raya, you were my father's assistant. You helped him create this place.
拉雅,你是我父亲的助理 你帮他创造这个地方
ls there a way out? Zod is a soldier. He will kill you.
有地方可以逃走吗? 查德很凶狠,他会杀死你的
lf there is a way for you to save everyone you loved...
如果你有机会拯救你所爱的人…
... wouldn't you risk dying?
你难道不会冒死尝试吗?
You truly are your father's son.
果然是有其父必有其子
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, don't shoot.
嘿!哇…别开枪!
Look, okay, l work here. You don't have--
听着…我在这里工作 你不用…
Chloe?
克洛?
Hey.
嘿!
This isn't because l didn't call you back, is it?
不会是因为我没回电♥话♥给你吧?
Jimmy Olsen.
吉米欧森
How did you know to come here? This is Lex's home.
你怎么知道要来这里? 这里是莱克斯的家
lf there wasn't part of him still alive inside you, how did you remember this place?
要不是他仍有一小部分存在这躯体里 你怎么会记得这地方?
You had feelings for this human.
你对这个人类有感情
Yes.
是的
His feelings for you were also strong.
他对你的感情也一样强烈
They left an unpleasant taste when l consumed his essence.
在我吸取他的灵气之前 那份感情起了变化
This virus crippling your technology...
这个让你们科技瘫痪的病毒…
... can only be stopped at the original point of infection.
只能在原始感染点上进行终结
lt's the only reason l'm here.
这就是我来此的唯一理由
You got rid of the virus. l need it to acquire information.
你除掉了病毒 我需要靠它获得讯息
The power.
电力恢复了
lt would take days for your people to restore it.
换成你们的话 得花好几天才能恢复电力
lf they had that much time.
如果有那些时间的话
The Pentagon. There's something there l need.
五角大厦 那里有我需要的东西
What are you going to do? Finish what l've started.
你打算怎么做? 完成我之前的任务
The black ship would have sent a pulse around the world, reshaping its crust.
黑船会将脉动传送至世界各地 重新打造地形
lnto what?
打造成什么?
My home.
我的家
That planet you were talking about. Krypton.
就是你一直在讲的那个 克普顿星球
Only this time it will be perfect. The start of an empire...
这次将会很完美 创建一座新帝国…
... ruled by the bloodline of Zod.
由查德家族所统治
l thought you needed the black ship.
我以为你需要那艘黑船
lts hard drive can still initiate the pulse.
它的硬碟仍能启动脉动
But l need access to your military satellites to broadcast it.
但我需要透过你们的军事卫星 进行传播
l'm not gonna let you do this.
我不会让你得逞的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
The fate of your race will not be yours if you give me what l want.
只要你肯给我我要的 你就不会沦落和其他人一样的命运
What?
你要什么?
An heir.
一个子嗣
We'll discuss this further when l return from your Pentagon.
等我从五角大厦回来之后 咱们再详谈
Why haven't you used the gateway yourself?
你为何从未使用过大门?
lt won't open for anyone except the House of El.
除了艾尔家的人 无人能启动这扇门
Your father kept it a secret...
你父亲留了这扇密门…
... a back door in case anyone tried to imprison his family here.
以防有人将他的家人囚禁于此
Why would he have to worry about that? JorEl was a great man.
他为何有这层顾虑? 乔艾尔是个很伟大的人…
And like all great men, there were those who wished him ill.
许多伟人背后都有 见不得他好的死敌
Kal-El.
凯尔
Nam-Ek, wait. Don't kill him.
南迈可,等等… 别杀他!
Why should l spare his life?
我为何要饶他一命?
The one who sent me here. He can open the gateway.
是他害我被关在这里的 他可以打开大门
l was bringing him to you.
我把他带来给你的
He can free us all.
他可以让我们大家重获自♥由♥
Martha. Martha.
玛莎!玛莎!
You're all right.
你没事
Your son, Lex, l l know, l know.
莱克斯,我…
l know what l have to do.
我知道我该怎么做
l... .
我
Where's Clark?
克拉克呢?
Lana.
拉娜
l don't know where Clark is.
我不知道克拉克在哪里
l heard him talking to Chloe about killing Lex.
我听到他和克洛讨论 杀死莱克斯
l didn't understand what was happening. Lana, where's Lex? We have to find him.
我不明白究竟是怎么回事 拉娜,莱克斯呢?我们得找到他
lt's too late.
太迟了
The things he can do now, l don't think there's anyone who can stop him.
他现在拥有的能力 恐怕没有人能阻止他
There might be.
或许有办法
l have to kill him with this.
我得用这把刀杀死他
You would never get close enough to even use that.
你根本没办法接近他
But l can.
但我可以
A lot of people are going to die if you don't let me do this.
如果你不让我这么做 很多人会丧命
lt's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
That's all it takes to end the world?
毁灭世界只需那么做?
And begin a new one.
并重新开创一个新世界
You freed yourself but didn't run.
你脱身了却没逃掉
Why?
为什么?
l realized there was nothing to run to.
我发现自己根本无处可逃
Sometimes...
有时…
... to survive, you have to give up the things that you care about...
为了生存 人必须放弃最在乎的东西…
... and just give in to your fate.
向命运投降
You would give me an heir?
你愿意给我一个子嗣?
Willingly?
出于自愿?
The first of many.
这是许多事中的第一件
Perhaps l have underestimated the females of your species.
我或许低估了你们人类女性的能耐
Or maybe you just underestimated me.
或者你是低估了我
You shouldn't play with things you don't understand.
对于不了解的东西 你最好别乱玩
Did you really think you could make a difference?
你真以为你能改变局势?
Nothing can change the fate of your world.
没有任何事能改变 你们世界的命运
l was in the basement scanning photos into the database...
我当时在地下室将照片扫入资料库…
... when everything went screwy.
突然间一切失去控制
First official day at the Daily Planet, and the world decides to end, you know?
第一天在《星球日报》上班 结果却碰上世界末日
God, l can't believe you actually work here.
不敢相信你真的在这里工作
What is that?
那是什么?!
Jimmy!
吉米
Since when are there earthquakes in Metropolis?
大都会哪时开始有地震的?
The others will be here soon.
其他人很快就会到了
Open the gateway. He doesn't know how.
打开大门 他不知道怎么闭
But l do. Give me the knife.
但我知道 把刀子给我!
No.
不!
His blood, the blood of the House of El, is the key to open the gateway.
他的血,艾尔家的血 是打开大门的钥匙
l trusted you.
我这么信任你
Trust is for the weak.
只有弱者才相信别人
You're right.
你说的对
Nam-Ek!
南迈可!
The gateway! Go, Kal-El!
大门! 快去,凯尔!
Raya!
拉雅
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Clark.
克拉克
Where is he?
他在哪里?
You could have been at my side as Krypton is reborn.
当克普顿星球重生时 你原本可以选择待在我身边
Now you'll die with all the rest.
现在你将和其他人一起丧命
Let her go.
放开她!
Kal-El.
凯尔
No!
不!
l don't know how you escaped the Zone, but you were safer where you were.
我不知道你是如何逃出魔灵界的 但你在那里会比较安全!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表