because I swear the guy could tell me he was from Mars right now...
因为就算他现在跟我说 他是从火星来的…
...and I would find a way to dismiss it as an endearing quirk.
我也会想办法接受这个事实
Lois, you're like a pit bull on a pant leg.
露意丝,你就像是死咬着 别人裤管的斗牛犬
You're never gonna let this go until you know for sure.
在不知道真♥相♥之前绝不罢休
I hate that you know me like that.
我讨厌你这样了解我
But I can't just pull a Lois and ambush him. What it I'm wrong?
我总不能去埋伏跟踪他吧 如果我猜错了呢?
What it you never need to confront him?
如果你不需要跟他对质呢?
Isn't this exciting? Our first group movie night?
很棒吧? 第一次的团体电影之夜!
I mean, don't you just love spontaneity?
这样自然的安排感觉很好吧?
Let me get it. Clark. Come on in.
我去开门 克拉克,请进
Let me get your jacket.
我帮你拿外套
Thanks for having me over.
谢谢你邀请我来
Lois, looks like you went all out.
露意丝,你准备的食物还真丰盛
Well, it's not a party until--
这还不算是个派对 我还要…
Oh, no. I can't believe I did that.
喔,糟了 我真是糟糕…
You can't have cocktails without ice.
没有水块要怎么调鸡尾酒
Don't worry, yours will be virgin.
别担心,你那杯会是纯的
You know what, I'll run to the corner, I can--
露意丝,我去买♥♥好了…
No. No, I got it. My party, my bad.
不用啦,我去买♥♥就好 这是我办的派对,我的错误
You think she suspects anything?
你想她是不是开始怀疑了?
She's a little preoccupied. Then it's showtime.
她有点快抓狂了 那就好好表演一番吧
Oliver...
奥利佛…
they're chasing me.
有人在跟踪我
I don't know how many there are, 10 maybe.
我不确定有多少人 大概有10个
I shouldn't have cut down the alley.
我不该走小巷子的
Oh, my God, Oliver. Help me.
天啊,奥利佛,快来救我!
Good one, Lois.
演得好啊,露意丝
Need some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
You didn't tell me there was gonna be real thugs.
你没说你真的找了打手来
They kind of made an impromptu appearance.
是他们自己跑来的
Let her go.
放了她
Your secret's sate with me, Oliver.
我不会泄露你的秘密的 奥利佛
You' reA hell ot a thank you.
你是… 好一个道谢的方式啊
Did you just call him Oliver?
你刚叫他奥利佛吗?
It was just a hunch.
只是我的直觉
All right, Lana, you ready for your close-up?
拉娜,准备好拍特写了吗?
I can't believe this is so easy.
不敢相信,真是太简单了
Okay. How are my pearly megapixels looking?
我的网络摄影机效果如何?
Crystal clear. Since we're eavesdropping...
超清楚的 既然我们要偷♥窥♥…
can you find out what else she has on Lex and me?
你可以顺便看一下 她还掌握了我跟莱克斯哪些消息吗?
Yeah, sure. Do a little recon while we're at it.
没问题 让我查一下
Chloe, what is it?
克洛,怎么了?
Like tomorrow's headline?
你喜欢明天的标题吗?
And here I thought your hatred was just professional jealousy.
我本来以为你只是 在工作上忌妒我的成就
Who knew you were covering such a scandalous secret?
没想到你竟然隐瞒了 这么大的秘密
You're actually gonna stake your reputation...
你真的愿意不顾自己的信誉…
on this tabloid garbage that's not even fit for the Inquisitor?
写出这种连《询问报》 都不想登的荒谬八卦?
Nobody's gonna believe you.
没有人会相信你的
Oh, of course they will. I have a very trustworthy source.
他们当然会相信我 我的消息来源很可靠
You.
那就是你
And, no doubt, it anyone goes looking for proof...
如果有人想找证据证明的话…
...well, I think they're gonna find it.
我相信他们会找到的
But! must say, lam impressed. Here you were, sitting on a story...
不过,我倒是很佩服你 放着这样一条大新闻不做…
that could have earned you a major headline.
放弃可以让你成名的机会…
You chose to protect your friend instead.
就为了保护你的朋友
Not a hard decision to make when you actually care about someone.
下这种决心一点都不难 如果你在乎对方的话
it's values like that that keep your career in the basement.
你就是被这种价值观 困在地下室的
Don't you just love the Internet?
网络真是太迷人了,不是吗?
Did you know, with just one touch of a button...
你知道吗 只要按下一个按钮…
...I can be on every major talk show?
我就会上遍各大谈话性节目
And everyone at YouTube will know that your farm-boy friend.
所有摄影网站的观众都会知道 你的农家男孩朋友…
is really an--
其实是…
alien.
外星人
Your credibility might be at stake...
你可能就快信用扫地了…
when you're locked up for Dawson's murder.
因为很快你会因为谋杀道森被抓去关
Mike Dawson drowned. Do your homework.
麦克道森是溺死的 你回去做好你的功课吧
It's in every police report.
警局报告都是这样写的
Most police aren't from SmalIville. You remember SmalIville, don't you?
大部分的警♥察♥都不是来自小镇吧 你还记得那个地方吧?
You were a rookie reporter for KSCW...
你之前是K5CW电视台的 菜鸟记者…
who went for the second meteor shower.
被派去那边采访第二场流星雨
Moth got too close to the flame...
你太靠近流星雨发生的地点…
...and your news van took a nosed ive into Crater Lake.
结果采访车掉进魁特湖
My guess is you walked out with some sort of special ability.
我猜你因此有了某种超能力
From what I found out, Mike Dawson wasn't your first victim, was he?
我发现麦克道森不是第一个受害人 我说的没错吧?
Nobody likes an overachiever.
成就非几的人是很讨人厌的
Hey, Sullivan.
嘿,苏利文
You wanna rise above sea level, you better sharpen those teeth.
如果你想爬到海平面上 最好把牙齿磨利点
Oh, my God, she came out of nowhere. It's okay. She's gone now.
天啊,她突然就这样飞过来 没关系,她消失了
Yes.
太好了
Hey, how are the secret adventures of Lois and Jimmy?
嘿,露意丝跟吉米的神梅⒔险 进行得如何?
Busted.
行迹败露了
Oh, my God, what happened to your face?
天啊,你的脸怎么了?
You should see the other guy.
你应该看看另外那个人的惨状
Who did that to you?
是谁把你伤成这样?
You can put your dueling pistol away. It was just a workplace scuttle.
你别那么紧张 只是工作上的小磨擦
You were right about Lake.
关于雷克,你说的是对的
Looks like we're two-for-two tonight.
看来我们今晚过得都很精彩呢
I wanted you to be the first one to take a look at this.
我要让你第一个看这个
Check it out.
你看
Green Arrow. I got real pictures of him.
这是绿箭客 我拍到他的照片了
Face and all.
而且是脸部特写
And this one's not yet rated.
这张还没分级喔
I feel dirty.
好火热喔
Think about how Oliver feels.
想想奥利佛作何成想
Lois and Clark put this scheme together...
这是露意丝跟克拉克的计谋…
...because they thought Oliver was Green Arrow.
因为他们觉得奥利佛就是绿箭客
Poor sucker comes around the corner...
那个可怜的家伙跑去的时候…
...catches her sucking lip with leather daddy.
刚好看到她跟绿箭客热吻
This, this is the real money shot.
这张就是会让我们大发的照片
Get ready to meet the Green Arrow.
准备好迎接绿箭客的真面目吧
No. No, no, this is not happening.
不、不、不 不可能的
I had his face in the crosshairs. How could he be there...
我明明就拍到他的脸啊 他怎么可能突然…
and then just gone like the ‘90s?
就这样消失不见?
Gone as in “faster than a thousandth of a second” shutter speed?
以比快门快一千倍的速度消失吗?
Yeah. Weird.
对啊,真怪
I always thought he was super-cool. I didn't realize he was superhuman.
我以为他只是超酷的人 没想到他还是个超人
Clark. What's going on?
克拉克 怎么了?
Lois was just telling me about her exciting night last night.
露意丝刚刚在跟我说 昨天晚上的奇过
Yeah, I don't know where you disappeared to last night, SmalIville.
对啊,我不知道你昨晚跑到哪去了
Turns out I was wrong about Oliver.
结果我错怪奥利佛了
He's not the Green Arrow, can you believe that?
他不是绿箭客 你能相信吗?
And luckily Oliver showed up when our hero was still around...
还好奥利佛在英雄面前现身…
but looks like you were way ott base about him.
你对他的推测真是大错特错
And the craziest part is he chucked a guy across an alley, right?
最了不起的是,他竟然把人 轻易的丢到对街,对吧?
Oh, yeah. And then supersped away.
没错 然后以超快的速度消失
I mean, who does that?
谁有这种能耐呢?
It's good Oliver showed up when he did, then you knew for sure.
还好奥利佛及时出现 让你确定他不是
Oh, she knew before he showed up.
她在他出现前就知道他不是绿箭客了
You did?
真的?
Ask her how.
你问她啊
How?
你怎么发现的?
I kissed him.
我亲了他
Isn't that romantic?
好浪漫喔
Oh, I'm sorry, Lois. Finish the story.
抱歉,露意丝,请继续
This is the best part.
接下来是最精彩的部分
Well, he was holding me in his arms...
这样,他抱着我…
and Ollie's a good kisser, don't get me wrong.
奥利佛的亲吻技巧已经很棒了…
But that Green Arrow...
可是绿箭客…
he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
他有资格当奥利佛的老师
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表