I don't think this blindfold thing's gonna work.
我不认为蒙眼睛对我有效
I know these halls better than anyone.
我比任何人都清楚办公室的路线
Hey, it's not my surprise you're spoiling.
嘿,不准破坏我的惊喜
All right, but I can't get too far away. I need to hear the phones.
好吧,但不准跑太远 我必须要能听到电♥话♥
All right.
好吧
I transferred your line.
我把你的电♥话♥线接出去了
It's not your fault you got phone duty during Senator Burke's visit.
在柏克参议员探访期问 你一直是电♥话♥中并不是你的错
But unless he makes a pit stop to the pole-dancing parlor...
除非他不小心顺道经过舞厅…
...well, then we can still make it a date.
我们还是可以把这个算是约会
Jimmy...
吉米
Have I mentioned you are the best boyfriend a girl could have?
我有说过你是天下最棒的男朋友吗?
Right back at you, sweetheart.
你也是啊,甜心
I figured you could use an escape from your real-life soap opera.
你需要从生活中的肥皂剧出来透透气
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, you live it every day, but from the outside.
你每天都过着肥皂剧的生活
Your real life's got Cagney and Stanwyck written all over it.
你的生活简直就像好莱坞八卦
You've got your billionaire mogul, the confused damsel...
你有你的亿万富翁 迷惑的少女…
...who chose money over love, and the friend...
选择了金钱,不顾爱情 还有因为
...who shows up everywhere because he can't get a job.
找不到工作 在身边神出鬼没的朋友
Not to mention the steadfast dame they all depend on.
别忘了大家都依赖的贵妇
A real glimpse into the mind of Jimmy olsen.
吉米欧森洞澈的人心一瞥
FYI, "dame"? Not so flattering.
对了,我不太喜欢贵妇这个词
What's your name? Riley. Doghouse Riley.
你叫什么名字? 雷利,狗屋雷利
That's a funny kind of name.
真有趣的名字
You think so?
是吗?
What are you, a prizefighter?
你该不会是职业拳击手吧?
No, I'm a shamus. What's a shamus?
不,我是个探子 什么是探子?
It's a private detective.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're making fun of me. They don't make them like they used to.
你在开我玩笑吧? 现在没有人这么演了
Movies or people?
电影还是人?
You're cute.
你真可爱
Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢
That wasn't from... The movie.
那不是来自… 电影
Jimmy.
吉米
"Noir"
剧名:黑白♥梦♥
No, tell them we're on our way up.
不,说我们已经在路上了
Female, early twenties, gunshot wound to the chest.
女性,二十出头 胸部枪伤
Is she gonna be all right? She's hurt pretty badly. Come on, Clark.
她会没事吧? 她被伤的很严重,来吧,克拉克
I'm sorry, Lana.
对不起,拉娜
Sorry I got you caught up in all this.
让你卷进这些事
I'll find whoever did this.
我会找出凶手
I'll find them.
我会把他们找出来
Lex. Where is she?
莱克斯 她在哪?
She is being medevaced to our specialist in Smallville.
她会被直升机送到 小镇的专科医生那里
She was with you at the opera. You didn't show up.
她跟你一起在歌♥剧院里 你没出现
So I dropped your wife at her car.
所以我载你妻子到她车边
This was about an hour ago. You better hope she's all right.
这只是一小时之前的事 你最好祈祷她没事
Now, I know someone as alert and amazing at his job as you must be...
现在我知道作为一个警官 你一定充满警觉又灵敏…
...you must have some idea what happened here.
你一定知道发生了什么事吧
Nice try, Miss Lane...
真会说话,蓝恩小姐
...but it's not gonna work. - Well, a girl's gotta try, right?
不过这是没用的 女孩总是不放弃嘛,对吧?
Hey, Phil. Excuse me.
菲雨 失陪了
Oh, man, I am such a klutz. I'm so sorry.
我真是笨手笨脚 对不起啊
So the police think it was a mugging.
警♥察♥认为这是行凶抢劫
A mugging? Inside the building?
抢劫? 在办公大楼里?
Normally I'd be the first to cry foul play...
通常我一定会是第一个说 这其中有问题的人
...but she was downtown, middle of the night, fancy dress...
但她之前人在市区 半夜里穿着晚礼服
...stolen purse. He probably jumped her before she knew what was happening.
…皮包被抢 他大概在她搞清楚状态前 就出手攻击了
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that she was...
难道只有我一个人觉得 她跟亿万富翁
...with Daddy Warbucks instead of Lex? - Whoever attacked her is out there.
而不是跟莱克斯在一起感到可疑吗? 不论凶手是谁,都还在逃
Jimmy and I saw him flee. But the police will run prints on the gun.
吉米跟我看见他逃走 但警♥察♥会查枪上的指纹
Which the mugger left behind.
抢匪把枪留下
What was Lana doing here in the middle of the night anyways?
不过,拉娜半夜在这做什么?
I should've been watching. Since she married Lex, I've been angry...
我该多注意她的 自从她嫁给莱克斯后,我很生气…
Clark, tell me you are not making this your fault.
克拉克,别把这当作是你的错
I've always been there for her until now.
我一直都在她身边 直到现在
I gotta find out who did this. Well, the police aren't saying much...
我得找出是谁干的 警♥察♥没有多说什么…
...but maybe you'll have better luck.
但也许你会找到更多线索
Jimmy, I need you to download the photo of Lana's attacker.
吉米,我需要你下载 攻击拉娜凶手的照片
You can ask her.
你可以问她
She never remembers anyway.
反正她什么也不记得
Just what did she forget about Sean Reagan?
她也忘了尚恩雷根?
What did she tell you?
她对你说了什么?
Not half as much as you just did.
没有你说的多
Take it easy.
放轻松
I know slaps are good around this time of the evening.
我知道赏巴掌是现在最适当的行为
You go too far, Marlowe.
这样你就太过分了,马罗
All right, here's what I got.
好吧,这是我有的消息
Right over here, boys. Listen.
各位
I'll get it right to him.
我马上拿去给他
Sleeping on the job? What's the big idea?
工作时打瞌睡? 你打什么主意啊?
Well, I don't... I can't...
我不…我不能…
"I don't"? "I can't"? What's gotten into you, Jimmy olsen?
〝我不…我不能…〞? 你在搞什么啊,吉米欧森?
The town's hopping with the senator's visit.
整个镇因为参议员来访 忙的不得了,你还在做梦
I didn't take a job slinging coffee for just anyone.
我可不随便赏人喝咖啡
I picked the best, I tell you, the best.
我只挑精英,我告诉你,精英
The Daily Planet's never seen a reporter like you. I plan on keeping it that way.
《星球日报》从没雇过你这种记者 我可不打算破例
Jeez, oh, jeez.
天哪…
I'm sorry.
对不起
Miss Sullivan, we haven't even met and already I've ruined your blouse.
苏利文小姐,我们还没打过招呼 我就已经毁了你的衬衫
This is very... Clark Kent.
我实在是…克拉克肯特
K. Kent. I'm Clark Kent.
肯特,我是克拉克肯特
Chloe Sullivan, and it's quite all right.
克洛苏利文 没关系的
What's with the glasses?
那副眼镜是怎么回事?
Special delivery up from the mailroom.
邮件室的特别专送
So, what, I'm supposed to answer your phone now too?
难道我也得接你的电♥话♥吗?
Hello.
喂
Olsen here.
我是欧森
I hear you're the best.
我听说你是最棒的
I wanna report a murder.
我想揭发一起谋杀案
Whose?
谁?
Mine.
我
I hope I didn't keep you waiting, Mr. Olsen.
希望我没让你等太久 欧森先生
Well, how do you like that.
你说气不气人哪
The untouchable Lana Luthor.
高高至上的拉娜路德
Seems a lot of people got a lot of ideas about me.
看来很多人误解我了
Listen, I don't know if this is such a good idea.
听着,我不认为这是个好主意
Your old man's gotta own half of Metropolis...
你老公拥有整个镇的半月江山
...not to mention a certain building at 1000 Broadway. Big globe on top.
还有百老汇大道一千号♥的办公大楼 上面有个大地球
Just talking to you could lose me my job.
光是跟你说话 我就有可能会丢工作了
Better your job than my life.
丢我的性命比你的工作重要
My husband's trying to kill me.
我丈夫想杀我
Now why would you believe a thing like that?
你怎么会这么想呢?
The other day I was crossing 6th Street when out of nowhere this car...
有天我刚要过第六街 突然有辆车不知从哪冒出来
...veered right toward me, then it sped away.
向我冲过来,后来加速逃跑
It was no accident, Jimmy.
那不是意外,吉米
You don't mind if I call you Jimmy, do you?
不介意我叫你吉米吧?
Actually, it's James.
其实我叫詹姆士
You're so confident...
你真有自信
...and so brave, and I'm so afraid.
又勇敢,我很害怕
I wonder if you could spare a bit of your strength for me.
不知道你是否愿意保护我
Please.
拜托
I always knew something didn't sit right with Luthor.
我一直都怀疑路德那家伙不是好东西
Just a shame a girl like you had to get caught up in this rotten business.
真可惜,你一个好女孩 平白被卷入他的坏生意
Do you have any proof?
你有任何证据吗?
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道你靠得住
My husband's been sneaking out at night.
我丈夫每晚都偷溜出去
I found this in his pocket.
我在他口袋里找到这个
Consider it a thank-you...
就当做是帮助我…
...for your help.
的谢礼吧
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表