Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?
你为什么不把你的计划跟我说?
Clark, do you check in with me...
克拉克,难道每次你去…
? . every time you run ott to save the world?
拯救地球前都会先通知我吗?
That's right. For a second there, I forgot.
对了,我忘了
You like to just wait for trouble to show up.
你喜欢等着问题出现才去解决
That's not true.
不是这样的
Then why haven't you done anything to stop 33.1?
那你为什么没想办法阻止33点1?
I was busy with another problem.
我忙着解决另一个问题
What could be more urgent than Lex Luthor...
还有什么问题比莱克斯路德…
developing an army of super freaks, Clark?
发展出超级怪物军团紧急?
That's what he's doing.
这就是他在干的好事
He's starting a war.
他准备要掀起一场战争
What have you found out?
你现在手上掌握哪些情报?
Not enough.
还不够多
Last night, Bart infiltrated a place...
昨晚巴特闯进一个地方…
...that was supposed to house the mainframe for 33.1.
我们以为那里放着33点1计划的主机
That's the last time I heard from him.
巴特从那之后就再也没消息
So I reconned the target this morning, the place had been stripped clean.
所以我今天早上重新查了那个地方 发现那里什么都没了
Everything's gone.
所有东西都被移走了
The whole thing was a setup.
我们被对方设计
Lex has Bart.
巴特在莱克斯手上
We have to find him.
我们得去找他
My team's already on it.
我的团队已经开始行动了
Your team?
你的团队?
Not everybody flies solo, Kent.
不是每个人都单独行动的,肯特
Morning, sunshine.
早安啊,阳光男孩
I know you.
我看过你
You've stolen from me before.
你是以前偷过我东西的小偷
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
And I want a ponytail.
我还想要一头浓密长发呢
Disappointment abounds.
抱歉我要让你失望了
Who do you work for?
你替谁工作?
What you see is what you get, Goldilocks.
我是不会说的,金发先生
You're a low-level thief.
你是个不成气候的小偷
Swiping corporate data isn't your style.
窃取公♥司♥资料不像是你会做的事
Now, tell me who you're working for and this won't have to get unpleasant.
告诉我你的老板是谁 场面才不会变的难看
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
I work for a guy...
我的老板是…
called Mr. Kiss My Butt. Would you like me to introduce you?
〝拍马屁〞先生 你要我介绍他给你认识吗?
The floor of your cell has been outfitted with pressure plates...
那个地板上装了承压板…
...designed to track movement.
用来追踪物体的移♥动♥
Stop in one place for even a millisecond...
一旦我启动这个装置…
after I activate them...
就算你只停在地面百万分之一秒…
and you try.
也会粉身碎骨
Last chance.
这是你最后一次机会
Well, maybe you'll feel more talkative when you get tired of running.
或许等你跑累了 会比较想说
AC, check the LuthorCorp manifests.
阿克,查一下路德公♥司♥的货品清单
Gotcha.
没问题
How long you guys been working together?
你们合作多久了?
I joined up about six months ago.
我大概在6个月前加入的
Ollie and Bart had already been doing their thing.
奥利佛跟巴特那时已经开始合作
What about your girlfriend, Katherine? Dude, don't even go there.
你的女友凯萨琳呢? 老兄,别提了
She gave it her best shot.
她尽力了
But with all this hardware in me....
可是我身体里的特殊装置…
I'm sorry, Victor.
抱歉,维多
Ollie found me, I was living on the streets.
奥利佛在街上发现我
He gave me a warm meal, roof over my head...
他给我东西吃 让我有遮风避雨的地方…
and a reason to go on living.
给了我生存下去的理由
Did he just say something nice about me?
他刚刚是在说我好话吗?
Maybe he's starting to rust.
他脑袋大概开始生锈了
AC, how'd you tall into all this?
阿克,你又为什么会加入?
I got into a little trouble sinking a whaler ott the coast of Japan.
我在日本海弄况一艘捕鲸船的时候 碰上一点麻烦
A little trouble? That's what you're gonna go with?
一点麻烦? 真的只有一点麻烦?
Ollie had to save your scaly butt from getting filleted.
要不是奥利佛救了你 你早就变成一堆鱼肉啦
l would've gotten out of it. Really?
我自己就能脱困了 是吗?
Before or after they pack you into a thousand tin cans?
是在你被剁碎装进 鲔鱼罐头之前还之后啊?
Well, at least he would've been dolphin-safe.
至少那些罐头上都有 〝围捕过程不伤害海豚〞的标签
Fish jokes. That's all I ever get, are fish jokes.
鱼笑话 我一辈子都要忍♥受鱼笑话
So how's Lois doing, man? Is she all right?
露意丝还好吗?
I think you'd have to ask your boss.
这你就要问你的老板了
Now's not the time. We need to focus on locating Bart.
现在不是时候 我们得专心找出巴特的下落
And how exactly did you get him involved in this?
你是怎么把他拉进来的?
He's never been much of a team player.
他不太有团队合作的精神
It looks like you two have something in common.
看来你们两个这点还满像的
Actually, I was out on patrol in Star City one night...
某天晚上我在巡逻星城的时候…
...and I came across Bart.
碰到巴特
He was helping himself to a free meal.
他正在享用偷来的免费晚餐
I could tell he was a good kid. You know, he just...
他是个好孩子,只是…
...needed a little direction. So I offered him a job.
需要别人指引他正确的方向 所以我给他一个工作
Look where that got him.
结果害惨他了
I underestimated Lex.
我低估了莱克斯的能耐
It won't happen again.
这种事不会再发生了
I've compiled a list of all LuthorCorp holdings within a hundred-mile radius.
我整理出路德公♥司♥在百哩半径内 所有的制程厂
Bart could be held in any one of those facilities.
巴特有可能被关在某个厂里
That's a lot of real estate to cover.
还真多地方要找
I think I know someone who can help us narrow it down.
我知道谁可以帮我们缩短搜寻范围
Victor Stone and Arthur Curry are working for him too?
维多史东跟亚瑟克利 野众帮他工作?
Oliver's been busy. Is there anything in your LuthorCorp intel...
奥利佛忙不过来 你那边掌握的路德公♥司♥资料…
...that could help find out where Bart's being held?
可以帮我们找到巴特吗?
I don't know. Wait.
我不知道,等等
When I had my feelers out for Dr. Caselli...
我在搜寻凯瑟利的资料时…
...I managed to shake loose some internal documents.
我抓出一些内部资料
In the last few days, there's been equipment transfers...
过去几天内 有设备被转移到…
to the Ridge Facilities in Metropolis.
大都会的瑞基厂
LuthorCorp moves equipment all the time.
路德公♥司♥经常转移设备啊
This isn't a couple of forklifts.
这不是单纯的货物运送
Half a ton of lead shielding, electrical pressure plates...
他们运送了半吨♥的铅屏跟电压板…
more than$20 million of equipment to measure high velocity particles.
价值总共2千万 是用来测量高速粒子的
It's Bart. Take everything and bring it to Oliver.
巴特一定在那里 把所有资料拿去给奥利佛
Me? Clark-I
我?克拉克…
can get to the Ridge faster myself.
我自己去瑞基厂比较快
I can't let anything happen to Bart.
我不能让巴特发生任何意外
Mr. Queen, its Chloe Sullivan. Clark sent me.
昆恩先生,我是克洛苏利文 克拉克派我来的
Where's Clark? He went to rescue Bart.
克拉克呢? 他去救巴特了
He told you about Bart?
他跟你说巴特的事?
We trust each other. Clark tells me everything.
我们信任对方 所以克拉克什么事都会跟我说
Well, almost everything.
也不是全部都跟我说啦
I did have to figure out about your green leather fetish on my lonesome.
你是绿箭客这件事 我是自己发现的
Don't worry, I didn't say anything to Lois.
别担心 我什么都没跟露意丝说
Although you might wanna consider-Hey,
不过或许你该考虑…
let's just stick to the main plot there, sidekick.
我们先谈公事吧,伙伴
So, what do you got? Hopefully a solid lead on Bart.
你掌握了什么消息? 希望是可以找到巴特的资料
Where are Victor and AC?
维多跟阿克呢?
I guess we're not that good at the whole secret part of this yet.
我想我们还不太会保守秘密
Yeah, but you're great at getting caught by the villain.
是啊 不过倒是很容易被坏人抓去
Anyway, I think Bart's being held at a place called the Ridge Facility.
我想巴特应该被关在一个 叫做瑞基厂的地方
That's down by the docks.
在码头边
It's on our list of possible 33.1 targets.
是33点1计划地点中 其中一处
All right, boys, you know the drill. Let's gear up and get out.
好了,你们知道该怎么做 准备出发吧
Oh, no.
糟糕了
What now?
怎么了?
Lead shielding. This isn't just for Bart.
是铅屏 那东西不只可以用来对付巴特
I think the Ridge Facility is being used to refine meteor rock.
我想瑞基厂应该是在提炼陨石
Clark's in trouble.
克拉克有麻烦了
Green Arrow to Watch Tower. We're in position.
绿箭客呼叫了望台 我们已经就位了
Okay. There should be a security access panel near the east door.
好,靠近东门的地方 应该有个保全系统闸
According to the schematic, you need to carefully rewire the system--
根据这个图 你们得将重组这个系统…
Or.--
或者是…
...I could just jack in and shut the whole perimeter down.
让我直接进入系统 解除保全设备
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表