我差点放弃一切…
I almost gave up everything and everyone that I care about...
就为了跟拉娜在一起
...for Lana.
等等
Wait a second.
她就快结婚了 你们之间应该已经是过去式了
Based on the pending nuptials, I thought Lana was past-tense.
我原本也以为是这样
So did I.
可是我还是爱着她
The truth is, I still love her.
看来你的弱点不只是氪石
I guess kryptonite's not your only weakness.
那我在你的另一个世界里 是什么样子呢?
So who was I in your alternate universe?
是《星球日报》的主编…
Editor in chief of the Daily Planet...
还是普立兹奖得主?
or a Pulitzer Prize winner maybe?
差不多就是那样
Something like that.
重要的是…
The important part is...
你是唯一相信我的人
you were the one person who believed in me.
我真不知道没有你该怎么办 克洛
I don't know what I'd do without you, Chloe.
喔,我现在该放点 成人的巴瑞曼尼洛音乐吗?
Oh, is this when I'm supposed to cue the Barry Manilow music?
我是认真的
No, seriously.
你对我来说 比你想像的更重要
You mean a lot more to me than you know.
你看起来好像有心事
You look like you've got something on your mind.
有这么明显吗?
It's that obvious?
你的心事藏不住
You don't hide your feelings as well as you think.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
我的意思是… 我很好
I mean with yourFine.
一切都很好
Yeah, everything's tine.
那就好
Good.
你打算告诉我吗?
So are you gonna tell me?
你到底在想什么?
What was that look in your eye?
我昨晚梦到你
I had a dream about you last night.
希望不是个噩梦 不是
I hope that it wasn't a nightmare. No.
我们那时候才10岁 我送你一个从…
We were 10 years old and I gave you a plastic ring...
昆恩市场的泡泡糖机器里 买♥♥的塑胶戒指
from a gumball machine at Quinn's Market.
真是可爱
That's sweet.
为什么要送我呢?
What was the occasion?
那是个订婚戒指
It was an engagement ring.
然后呢?
What happened next?
然后我就醒了
I woke up.
拉娜
Lana.
我就知道你不是在等花草茶
I should've guessed your delay wasn't the herbal tea.
克拉克
Clark.
很高兴在这看到你,莱克斯
It's good to see you out and about, Lex.
这话听起来还真像是出自你的 肺腑之言
You know, you actually sounded convincing when you said that.
我感激你的客套话
I appreciate the civility.
准备好要走了吗?
You ready to go?
让婚礼筹划者等太久不好吧
We don't wanna keep the wedding planner waiting.
嗯,我们正要说再见
Yeah, we were just saying goodbye.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表