...no one will talk to me. What have they told you?
没人愿意告诉我状况 他们是怎么跟你说的?
That they'll tell me when they know something.
他们说一有消息会马上通知我
Damn it.
该死
Clark went into those tunnels a little while ago and I haven't heard from him since.
克拉克跑到隧♥道♥里一阵子了 到现在都还没跟我联络
Clark's down there?
克拉克野众里面?
He went down to help.
他去帮忙
And now even the bomb squad can't find a way in.
现在就连炸♥弹♥小组也进不去了
But he'll be okay, right?
可是他会没事的,对吧?
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's...
可是他是…
I mean, he's Clark.
他是克拉克
Lana, whatever it is that you know or think you know about Clark, he's not invincible.
拉娜,不管你对克拉克的事了解多少 他不是无敌的
He has a... Weakness.
他有… 弱点
Look, Lana...
拉娜…
...he will die if we don't find a way in there soon.
如果我们不想办法进去 他会死掉的
I think I know another way in.
我想我知道进去的其他方法
Exactly when did you learn how to pole-vault over Lex's firewall?
你怎么会解除莱克斯设的防火墙?
If Lex was gonna look over my shoulder...
过去都是莱克斯监视我的一举一动…
...it was time for me to start looking over his.
我也该开始监视他了
Are those the blueprints for the tunnels?
那些是隧♥道♥的蓝图吗?
You were sitting on the Holy Grail all morning and you didn't tell anyone?
你整个早上坐在圣杯上 却没跟别人说?
I thought you said there wasn't much time.
你不是说没时间吗
Did you really think I was gonna let you die alone down here, Clark?
你真以为我会让你死在这吗,克拉克?
I guess you never knew me at all.
我想你根本不了解我
The last cave-in exposed a hatch. Come on.
因为刚才的坍塌 现在有个出口可以出去
Go.
走吧
We got two. We got two.
这里有两个人 两个人
Good book?
这本书好看吗?
I prefer nonfiction. Much more exciting.
我比较喜欢看非小说类的书 比较刺♥激♥
I hear Lex made it out unscathed.
听说莱克斯毫发无伤逃出来了
You must be thrilled. Both the Luthors alive and well.
你一定很开心吧 大小路德都活得好好的
I'm not here to talk about Lex.
我不是来这里谈莱克斯的事情
What I want right now are answers.
我要的是答案
First you tell me that you're gonna kill Clark if I don't marry Lex.
你之前说如果我不嫁给莱克斯 你就要杀了克拉克
And now you're telling me that you're protecting him?
现在又说你是为了保护他
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Clark is a very lucky young man...
克拉克是个非常幸运的年轻人…
...to have someone that loves him the way you do.
有你这样深爱着他
Your love was the only thing that I could use to keep Clark out of harm's way.
我唯有利用你的爱 才能让克拉克不受到伤害
And you close to Lex.
让你跟莱克斯在一起
I don't understand.
我不懂
What harm?
什么伤害?
What's Lex doing and why am I a part of it?
莱克斯到底有什么计谋 为什么又要把我牵扯进去?
You must trust me, Lana...
你得相信我,拉娜…
...because Clark's life depends on it.
因为这关系到克拉克的生命
I wonder how Martha Kent would handle hearing...
不知道玛莎肯特对于你…
...that you used her son as a bargaining chip.
拿她儿子做筹码会做何成想
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道的事
Well, I see you've embraced wholeheartedly what it means to be a Luthor.
我看你已经完全变成路德家的人了
Chloe.
克洛
I've X-rayed these tunnels a dozen times. They seem to lead to Reeves Dam.
我用X光透视隧♥道♥好几次 看来是通到瑞夫斯水坝
Maybe so, but if Lex was willing to go up against Tomb Raider for them...
或许吧,可是莱克斯竟然 愿意为了隧♥道♥当古墓奇兵…
...I can't retire my reporter's notebook just yet.
我这个记者就还得继续查
I don't understand how you thought to come here.
我不懂你怎么会想到跑来这
Lex said no one knew those tunnels, even... Lana?
莱克斯说没人知道这些隧♥道♥,就连… 拉娜?
She led search and rescue out here?
是她把搜救小组带来这里的?
I guess I had it all wrong.
所以是我想错了
This whole time I thought that Lex had forced her into that marriage...
我以为是莱克斯强迫她结婚…
...but now I don't think he did.
看来他并没那样做
Don't give up on your hunch just yet, Clark.
先别太快下定论,克拉克
Lana knew about the entrance to those tunnels the whole time...
拉娜一直都知道隧♥道♥的出口在哪…
...and it wasn't until she heard you're down there that she magically produced them.
可是她直到听说你野众里面时 才带人过来
Lana was gonna let Lex die down there?
拉娜想让莱克斯死在隧♥道♥里?
I think the Luthor mansion has a lot more secrets than we realize.
我想路德家的秘密 比我们所想的多很多
The police found this.
警♥察♥找到这个
I guess they really wanted to get into it.
他们准备仔细查看里面的东西
I took it away from them as fast as I could.
我马上就把东西拿走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm gonna cuddle up with a movie. Any genre preference?
我想看部电影 你有特别想看的月吗?
I think I'll pass.
我不太想看
Okay. Well, good night.
好吧,晚安
Did you see Clark on our wedding day and tell him you didn't wanna marry me?
婚礼当天你有去找克拉克 跟他说你不想嫁给我吗?
Did you?
有吗?
Yes.
有
But only because I needed someone to talk to.
可是那是因为我需要找人谈谈
I knew there was something wrong with the baby. I could feel it.
我知道肚子的孩子出了状况 我可以感觉到
I thought you wouldn't love me.
我以为你会不再爱我了
And I didn't wanna lie.
我不想说谎
I wanted to say something.
我想跟你说的
I did.
真的
But you loved our baby so much.
可是你是这么爱我们的孩子
Just one look at our nursery...
光是看到我们的婴儿房♥…
...and I knew that you had an entire life planned.
我就知道你什么都计划好了
School.
他要念的学校…
Play dates.
他的玩伴…
How we were gonna be the best parents in the world.
我知道我们会是全世界最棒的父母
But how could I stand at that altar, in front of all of those people...
我怎么能站在圣坛上 当着大家的面…
...and say that everything was gonna be okay...
撒谎说一切都会没事…
...when I knew something was seriously wrong?
我明明知道事情不对劲
What kind of a person would lie like that?
有人会说这种谎吗?
Nothing could have stopped me from loving you.
无论发生什么事 都无法停止我对你的爱
Nothing.
无论发生什么事
That's why I married you.
所以我才会嫁给你
I wish I was that strong.
我希望我也能如此坚强
If someone lied to me like that, they would lose my love forever.
如果有人对我撒这种谎 我绝不可能再爱他的
I don't know what I did to deserve you.
我何德何能拥有你的爱
You didn't come in for dinner.
你没进去吃晚餐
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你应该饿了吧
Thanks, I didn't realize how late it was.
谢谢,我不知道已经这么晚了
Any idea what Lex and Lionel were doing in those tunnels?
查到莱克斯跟李涅 在隧♥道♥里进行什么计划吗?
It just doesn't add up.
我就是无法理解
I mean, we have budgets, funding, plans, construction.
他们的预算、资金 计划跟建设方案都有了
It's almost as if Lex was...
表面上看来 莱克斯真的是…
Building a water purification system.
要做一个净水系统
Maybe this is the one time Lex was actually telling the truth.
或许这次莱克斯说的是实话
Clark, what really happened down there?
克拉克,到底发生什么事?
When Lex pulled me out of that rubble...
当莱克斯把我拉出来时…
...I saw a glimpse of something I hadn't seen in years.
我看到了失去已久的东西
My friend.
我的朋友
I know you two went through a lot.
我知道你们两个一起共患难…
But so much has happened.
可是这段时间发生了这么多事
Sometimes, as hard as it is, you have to let go.
即使很难 有时候你还是得放下
But you didn't.
可是你没有
After everything that Lionel's done, you stood by him today.
李涅做了这么多事 你还是没离开他
That doesn't mean I trust him.
那不代表我相信他
I wish I could.
我希望我可以
And even though I honestly believe he's made an effort...
就算我相信他很努力…
...no one can completely change who they are.
可是没有人能完全改变
But at least you gave him that chance.
至少你给他机会
Mom, what if part of who Lex is...
妈,如果莱克斯会变成今天这样…
...is because of me?
一部分是因为我的关系呢?
What if I gave up on him too soon?
我是不是太快放弃他这个朋友了?
You'll never give up on anyone, Clark.
你不会放弃任何人的,克拉克
Because your greatest strength might also be your greatest weakness.
你最大的力量 或许也同时是你最大的弱点
Your hope.
那就是你的希望
You'll be pleased to hear the prototype is just days...
好消息是原型就快要…
...from reaching its fullest functioning capacities.
可以完整的运作了
Thanks to your wife, I almost died for you.
感谢你老婆害我差点送命
Let's hope there's nothing you can't do for me.
你最好别让我失望
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表