Zoners?
魔灵人?
Escaped super criminals from the Phantom Zone's a bit of a mouthful.
〝魔灵界的超级逃犯〞 太饶舌了
The Fortress is dead. There's no way to contact Jor-El and ask for his help.
堡垒已经完了 没有办法联络乔艾尔帮忙了
l should have just listened to him. And done what, Clark?
我真应该听他的 然后做什么呢,克拉克?
Killed Lex to stop Zod from taking over his body?
杀了莱克斯 阻止查德偷取他的身体?
You're not a murderer, Clark.
你不是杀人犯,克拉克
What about those people in that village, Mom?
那村子的人怎么说呢,妈?
They might have died because of my actions. I need to know for sure.
他们可能是因为我的行动而死 我必须要确认
Then we need to find more crater impacts...
那我们就得找出 更多的陨石坑
like the one you made when you came out of the Zone.
就像你从魔灵界出来 所造成的那个
I think our best bet would be satellite images.
我想最好的方法是找卫星影像
I thought satellites were down on Dark Thursday?
黑暗星期四那天 卫星不是全当机了?
All except for a few owned by Queen Industries.
除了少数昆恩工业的卫星之外
If we could get the access codes, I might be able to find an image...
如果我们能取得密♥码♥ 或许我就能找出…
of whatever it is that came down before the attack on that village.
那村落被攻击前 究竟是什么东西掉下来
Oliver Queen still owes me one.
奥利佛昆恩还欠我个人情
Maybe it's time to collect.
或许是找他回报的时候了
Seeing somebody you laughed with, shared so many good times together....
那个曾与我们一起欢笑 共度许多美好时光的人
Seeing them laid out on a table like that....
看他像那样躺在台子上
At least they say he didn't suffer.
至少他们说他没什么痛苦
Yeah. But I'm guessing it didn't tickle either.
是啊,但我猜他也没感觉了
You know, Alden called me a month ago.
艾登一个月前打电♥话♥给我
Said he wanted to go out for a drink and I....
说他想去喝一杯,而我…
I told him I was busy. Said I'd catch up with him later.
我跟他说我很忙 或许下次再聚
You couldn't have known this was gonna happen.
你不可能预料到 会发生这样的事
All the more reason to live for today. Keep in touch with old friends?
那更要把握当下 还会跟老朋友联络吧?
Why don't you all get together while you're here?
你们怎么不趁 你在这里时聚一聚?
What about Duncan, does he live in Metropolis?
那个邓肯呢? 他住在大都会区吗?
Not anymore. I have to be getting back to Gotham.
他不住这儿了 我还得回去高谭市
You got a great gal there, Ollie.
你找到很好的女孩,奥利
Don't screw it up.
别搞石匝了
Smart guy. You should listen to him.
聪明人 你应该听他的
I'm all ears.
我很仔细在听
Clark.
克拉克
I was wondering it my system would keep you out.
我在想我的保安系统 能否阻档像你这样的人
Looks like you need an upgrade. Or you need to learn to knock.
看来你得升级了 或者你要学着敲门
It's okay. You know what? You can keep that arrow, I've got a new one.
没关系 你可以保留那根箭,我有新的
I was thinking about a boxing-glove arrow, then I thought:
原本我想做出 像拳击手套的箭,但后来我想
Something a little fancier.
〝何不做些更炫的〞
Contained electromagnetic pulse.
含有电磁脉冲
Knocks out everything electrical within an 8-toot radius.
让辐射范围内八英吸的 电子设备全部坏掉
Cameras, laser systems, pacemakers.
照相机、雷射系统 还有心律调整器
The last one was a joke, Clark.
最后一个我是说笑的,克拉克
I'm laughing on the inside.
我有偷笑
Maybe we'll get lucky one day and it'll bubble to the surface.
或许有天我们会很幸运地 看到你笑出来
To what do I owe the pleasure? To talk about Queen Industries.
大驾光临,有什么事吗? 我想跟你谈昆恩工业
Their satellite grid.
卫星网络
What about it?
卫星怎么了?
My friend Chloe, she's doing a story on the global effects of Dark Thursday.
我朋友克洛 在做黑色星期四全球效应的报导
She needs satellite images from that day, but none were working.
她需要当天的卫星影像 但那天的卫星都当了
Except mine.
除了我的之外
Now, how'd you manage that?
你是如何办到的?
It's a trade secret.
商业机密
Tell you what...
这样好了
...I'll give Chloe the access codes to the archive...
我可以给你朋友克洛 卫星档案的密♥码♥
it you do one thing for me.
但你得帮我个小忙
What would that be?
什么忙?
Help me figure out how Lex caused the accidental death of two of my friends.
帮我查出莱克斯是如何 让我的两名好友意外死亡的
You think Lex killed them?
你认为莱克斯杀了他们?
I've known Lex a lot longer than you, Clark.
我认识莱克斯比你久,克拉克
I've seen who he really is.
我知道他的真面目
I'm just saying we should think about this. What's there to think about?
我只是说我们应该想一想 这有什么好想的?
We tell the headmaster what we saw and Queen and those jerks are out of here.
去告诉校长我们看到的 昆恩和那些混混就会被退学
But we have something on Queen now.
但我们现在有昆恩的把柄了
No way is he ever gonna try anything again.
他不可能再欺负我们了
We can use this.
我们能利用这点
Force him to act like our friend so we can have some respect in this place.
逼迫他们把我们当朋友 那我们在这地方就能受人敬重
You don't pretend to be friends with somebody, Lex.
你不能假装 跟人做朋友,莱克斯
You either are or you aren't.
是朋友就是朋友 不是就不是
I'm gonna turn them in.
我要去举发他
I thought you said you were gonna handle this.
我以为你说你可以搞定?
You told them?
你告诉他们了?
This is our chance, Duncan.
这是我们的机会,邓肯
We don't have to be on the outside anymore.
我们再也不会被排挤了
I never felt that way, not when you were my friend.
当你是我的朋友时 我从未这么觉得
Just listen to me. Get out of my way.
你听我说 滚开
Hey, where do you think you're going?
嘿,你以为你要去哪儿?
Just keep your mouth shut and everything will be okay.
只要闭嘴 就什么事也没有了
Get ott of me.
你放开我!
Get him, right on. Get him, cue ball.
抓住他,快点 修理他,电灯泡
Why do you have to be such a loser?
你为什么这么没用?
Why can't you be like everybody else?
你为何就不能跟别人一样?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Bad dream.
恶梦
What was it about?
什么样的梦?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Lex, it's normal to be upset. Alden died right in front of you.
莱克斯,觉得难过很正常 艾登就在你的面前死去
Yeah, well, maybe he finally got what he deserved.
是啊,或许他是罪有应得
How can you say that about your friend?
你怎能那样说你的朋友?
I only had one friend at Excelsior.
我在伊塞瑟中学 只有一个朋友
And it sure as hell wasn't him.
那绝对不是他
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
Not really.
不想
Lana, I'm all right.
拉娜,我没事
I'm the last thing you have to worry about.
你最不用担心的是我
The last thing, huh?
最不用担心的,是吗?
Well, at least it didn't break.
至少它没破
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, Lana.
这没什么好担心的,拉娜
See?
看吧
Lex.
莱克斯
Lana!
拉娜
Lana?
拉娜?
Lana.
拉娜
She sustained a serious concussion, but the CAT scans are negative.
她有严重脑震荡 但电脑断层没问题
Couple of days of rest and she'll be fine. I'll make sure she gets it.
休息几天就会没事 我会让她好好休息
Where's Lana? She'll be fine.
拉娜在哪儿? 她没事
That's the only thing that matters. l wanna talk to her.
那才是最重要的 我要跟她说话
You lost your visiting rights a while back, Clark.
你早已丧失探视权了,克拉克
I wouldn't be here it it wasn't for you, Lex.
如果不是你 我也不会到这里来,莱克斯
Since you've been with her she has a habit of getting hurt.
自从你跟她在一起 她就不时陷入危险
And how many times did she wind up in the hospital when she was dating you?
那她跟你交往时 又进了多少次医院呢?
Save yourself the trip next time, Clark.
下一次不用来了,克拉克
Just send flowers.
送花来就行了
That was harsh.
好毒喔
It's not like he's wrong, though.
他说的也没错
I've hurt Lana more than anyone. She wouldn't be with Lex it it wasn't for me.
我是伤害拉娜最多的人 要不是我,她不会跟莱克斯在一起
Lana made that questionable choice on her own.
那是拉娜自己的选择
Stop beating yourself up. That's my job.
别再责怪你自己 那是我的工作
And my other one is sniffing out a good story.
我的另一个工作是 找出好新闻
That's why you're here?
那就是你来的原因?
I don't think Lana's chandelier run-in was an accident...
我不认为拉娜 被吊灯砸到是个意外
or that she was the target.
或者她就是目标
In the past 24 hours, two of Lax and Oliver's old friends...
在过去的二十四小时内 莱克斯和奥利佛…
from boarding school died in violent accidents.
在寄宿学校的 两名老友意外横死
And you think Lex was almost the third?
你认为莱克斯 几乎成为第三名受害者?
It has something to do with a kid named Duncan they all knew...
我觉得这事 跟他们都认识的孩子邓肯有关
but Oliver won't tell me anything.
但奥利佛不愿透露消息
I don't want you to end up sharing a hospital room with Lana.
我不希望你跟拉娜一样都受伤
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表