Just find him.
把他我出来
Mr. Luthor, thanks for seeing me.
路德先生,谢谢你接见我
Your girlfriend is very close with the person I care most about.
你的女友跟我最关心的人很亲密
That's the only reason you're here, Mr. Olsen.
那是我会让你进来的原因 欧森先生
Would you mind it I start with pictures?
你介意我先拍照吗?
Actually, I do.
事实上,我介意
I'll have my people send you a publicity shot.
我会让我的人寄公♥关♥照给你
Right.
好的
So, what is this about?
所以,你有什么事?
Okay, then, down to business.
好吧,我们谈正事
What is your connection to this man, Mr. Luthor?
你跟这人有何关系,路德先生?
What was in the steel case he gave you?
他给你的铁箱子装了什么?
So can I take that as a no comment”?
你是〝不予置评〞的意思吗?
You know, James, I was very happy to hear that Chloe finally landed a boyfriend.
詹姆士,我很高兴 克洛终于找到一个男朋友
It appears my jubilation was premature.
但我的高兴似乎太早了
Mr. Olsen has to get back to Metropolis.
欧森先生要回去大都会
Make sure he finds the way out.
确定他找到大门出去
Jimmy.
吉米
Tell Chloe, Lana says hello.
告诉克洛,拉娜向她问好
And it you ever try anything like this again...
还有如果你再这样做的话
you'll be leaving through the window, no matter who you're dating.
你会被人丢出窗外 不管你约会的对象是谁
I thought I should just give you the car...
我想我应该给你车子
since you obviously don't like asking to borrow it.
因为显然你不喜欢用借的
I didn't know that I had to.
我不知道我要用借的
Lana, the car is not a big deal.
拉娜,车子不算什么
You sneaking out of the house at midnight?
但你在半夜偷溜出去?
That bothers me.
那让我很困扰
There's nothing to be upset about, Lex. I had a late-night craving for ice cream.
你没什么好不安的 我只是半夜想吃水淇淋
Mocha mint?
摩卡薄荷?
That's your favorite, right?
那是你的最爱,对吧?
What's Dr. Groll's?
葛罗博士的最爱是什么?
Did you honestly think this wouldn't catch up with you?
你真以为自己不会被发现吗?
I don't like playing cat-and-mouse games, Lana.
我不喜欢猫捉老鼠的游戏,拉娜
Is it the game that you don't like...
你是不喜欢玩这个游戏
or the tact that someone's playing it on your level?
还是不喜欢别人跟你一样厉害?
I don't know where you stashed the box, but I want it back. Now.
我不知道你把盒子藏在哪 但我现在就要拿回来
Please.
拜托
You cheated.
你作弊
I couldn't let a rookie catch me in the last county.
我怎么能让个菜鸟在这地方赢我
Jor-El would have never let you get away with that.
乔艾尔绝不会放过你作弊的
What was he like?
他是怎样的人?
My father.
我父亲?
Brave. Strong.
勇敢 坚强
With the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known.
拥有全世界最好的心肠
To be honest, that's not the Jor-El I imagined.
说实话,我想的乔艾尔不是这样
He was determined to save us.
他坚决的想救我们
I remember helping him build your ship.
我记得帮助他建造你的太空船
He was so careful. Planning every detail, down to your baby blanket.
他小心翼翼规划所有细节 甚至是你的小毯子
I wish they could see you now.
我真希望他们现在能见到你
I haven't been the best son.
我不是个好儿子
Your father was hard on himself too.
你父亲对自己也很严格
He felt guilty that he couldn't save Krypton.
不能挽救克普顿星球让他深成块疚
His only redemption was sending you to save Earth.
他唯一的救赎就是送你来拯救地球
Save it from what?
拯救地球什么?
Extinction.
灭绝
Your civilization is going to destroy itself, just like Krypton.
你的文明跟克普顿星球一样 有一天会毁灭自己
You should know this. It was part of your training.
你应该知道的,这是你的训练之一
I haven't started my training.
我还没开始我的训练
And now the Fortress is damaged.
堡垒已经坏了
Jor-El tried to warn me. I didn't listen.
乔艾尔试着警告我,但我没听他的
How could I trust someone who brought pain into my life?
我如何能相信一个 带给我这么多痛苦的人?
Pain is a part of anyone's journey, Kal-El. You can't escape it.
痛苦是每个人旅程的一部分 你不能逃避它
You must accept your destiny.
你必须接受自己的命运
Too bad that destiny's just gotten a little shorter.
很可惜你的命运旅程刚刚变短了
The last son of Krypton.
克普顿星球的最后之子
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
这一刻我已经等很久了
You're the one who's been coming for me.
你就是来找我的人
And I think it will be worth the trip.
我想这赵旅程是值得的
What's the matter, Raya...
怎么了,拉雅?
don't recognize an old friend?
不认识老朋友了吗?
It's me, Baern.
我是柏恩
He's one of the Phantoms.
他是魔灵界的
How do you like the new suit?
喜欢我的新衣服吗?
What do you want? To pay back your old man...
你想做什么? 报复你老爸
for giving me a one-way ticket to hell.
送我一张到地狱的单程票
But then he had to get himself eviscerated...
但是他自己得成为一具空壳
along with everyone else from that ice cube you call a planet.
跟其他人一样 待在你称为星球的水堡
So I guess you'll have to do.
我猜你别无选择了
Kal-El?
凯尔?
Where is he?
他在哪?
I know my father told you where he sent me, but how did Baern know?
我父亲告诉你他送我到这 但柏恩怎么知道的?
After Krypton fell and Jor-El was dead, the prisoners in the Phantom Zone...
克普顿星球毁灭后乔艾尔死了 魔灵界的囚犯
discovered that he'd only managed to save his own son.
发现他只成功救出他儿子
The story of your survival was a myth, a rumor.
你存活的故事是个神话和流言
One of hope for some of us, and revenge for others.
对有些人来说那是希望 但有些人认为那是报复的希望
For someone who's been dreaming of killing me for 20 years...
对一个20年来 都梦想着除掉我的人来说
his visit was short-lived.
他的拜访似乎太短了
I don't think he was expecting to tight both ot us.
他没有料到要跟两个人对打
He was weakening. His race feeds off radioactive energy.
他的能量削弱了 他的种族吃辐射能量维生
So that's why he's so strong.
那就是他如此强大的原因
Baern killed hundreds on his own planet before became to Krypton.
柏恩到克普顿星球之前 在他的星球杀害了数百人
But Jor-El managed to exile him to the Phantom Zone.
但乔艾尔设法将他驱逐到魔灵界
Baern is searching for a new energy source.
柏恩在寻找新的能量来源
It won't take him long. He can sense power sources.
他很快就会找到的 他能感受能量来源
There's only one thing that can stop him:
只有一样东西能阻止他
Your father's crystal.
你父亲的水晶
Hey.
嘿
I've sent you, like, 10 text messages.
我传了有10个简讯给你
Really? I must have missed it.
真的 ?我一定是错过了
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have blown ott your conspiracy theory.
我不该否定你的阴谋理论
I just wanted to make sure that you knew what a shark Lex is.
我只是想确定你知道他不好惹
I know, you're right.
我知道,你是对的
So you're dropping it?
所以你放弃了?
No, I meant that you were right that I needed proof.
不,你说我需要证据是对的
So I pulled a little:
于是我施了点技俩
How about tree publicity tor your charity? with Luthor the Lesser.
问路德公♥司♥要不要做公益宣传
I got my toot in the door and took a look around.
我争取到进门看看的机会
Wow, you must have been pretty persuasive.
哇,你一定很有说服力
Lex doesn't usually take interviews.
莱克斯通常不接受采访的
Yeah.
是啊
Actually, I may have dropped your name.
事实上,我或许提了你的名字
Look, I'm sorry, but I had to. It was so worth it. Take a look.
我很抱歉,但我必须这么做 那很值得,你过来看
Oh, my God.
喔,天啊
You see those symbols?
看到这些符号♥了吗?
They're like hieroglyphics.
有点像象形文字
Do you know what this means, Chloe?
你知道这代表什么吗,克洛?
Lex is working with the Egyptians.
莱克斯和埃及人合作
You know, I think you're right.
我想你是对的
Why don't you make copies? And I'll call the embassy and see what I can dig up.
你何不影印几份 我打电♥话♥到大使♥馆♥看看能问出什么
Hey, now, that is my girl.
这样才对嘛
Baern wouldn't have left the area with you still alive.
如果你还活着的话 柏恩不会离开这里
There must be some other place he'd go.
他一定是要去重要的地方
A military installation the public doesn't know about.
或许是没有公开的军事设备
Hey, I've been trying to call you. Where have you been?
嘿,我试着打电♥话♥找你 你去哪里了?
Racing around.
到处赛跑
Chloe, this is Raya.
克洛,这位是拉雅
Oh, Raya, wow.
喔,拉雅,哇
It's nice to know something good came out of the Phantom Zone...
我真开心知道 魔灵界终于出来个好人
especially since we have a big problem.
特别是麻烦当头的时刻
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表