Each one of them has some connection with 33.1.
这些攻击事件都跟33点1计划有关
The only thing housed in those facilities was peripheral research.
那些地方只有周边研究的资料
All the vital data is still secure in the mainframe.
所有重要资料都安全的保存在 主机里面
How long do you think before that is compromised?
什么时候轮到主机被偷?
It it ever became public that LuthorCorp is experimenting...
如果大家知道路德公♥司♥把那些…
on people with abilities--
有超能力的人抓去做实验…
It won't.
不可能的
What's this?
这是什么?
A single frame pulled off a security camera...
从监视器抓下来的画面…
from one of the break-ins.
在某个厂被入侵时拍到的
Whoever's responsible...
无论那个入侵者是谁…
...has the ability to move faster than a speeding bullet.
他移♥动♥的速度比子弹还快
Such a unique individual would...
拥有这样特异功能的人…
make an interesting test subject to add to 33.1.
是33点1计划的理想实验对象
Don't you think?
不是吗?
What do you plan to do?
你打算怎么办?
Protect our investment. Come on, I'll walk you out.
保护我们的投资 来吧,我送你出去
Yeah, I got it.
我拿到资料了
Meet me at the rendezvous.
到约好的地点跟我会面
Hey, are we gonna do this?
嘿,你到底要不要出现?
You're gonna lurk in the shadows all night?
你打算整晚都不现身吗?
Just being careful.
我只是要谨慎一点
After all...
毕竟…
I'm not as fast as you.
我的速度可没你快
Clark.
克拉克
I was just thinking about you.
我正好想到你呢
You got a funny way of showing it.
是这样吗?
I've left you half a dozen messages.
我在你电♥话♥里留了几十通留言
I'm sorry. I've been preoccupied.
抱歉,我太忙了
Helping that doctor from Belle Reve get out of jail?
忙着帮贝尔瑞疗养院的那个医生 逃出监狱吗?
Clark, my involvement with Belle Reve is past history.
克拉克,我现在已经跟贝尔瑞疗养院 没有任何瓜葛了
But it appears that you still have a very active interest...
不过,看来你还是千方百计…
in breaking into LuthorCorp.
要闯进路德公♥司♥
Where was this taken? Mexico.
这是在哪里拍的? 墨西哥
The LuthorCorp processing plant.
路德公♥司♥的制程厂
It you're going to continue playing games like this...
如果你要继续这样玩…
you should be more careful.
最好小心一点
This isn't me.
这不是我
No?
不是你?
Who is it then?
那是谁?
God, Mrs. K, thank you so much. This is so good.
肯谭ue766太,真是谢谢你 超好吃的
Where do you put it all?
你都吃到哪去了?
You eat more than Clark and he's twice your size.
你吃的比克拉克多 可是他的块头比你大多了
Yeah. Well, you know, I burn a lot of calories.
我消耗卡路里很快
Well, there's plenty more in the tridge.
水箱里还有很多食物
I have to run to a meeting.
我得去开个会
Would you mind cleaning up?
你可以帮我清理一下吗?
Yeah, anything for you, Mrs. K.
没问题,为你做什么都没问题 肯谭ue766太
It's nice to have you here, Bart. I hope you stay longer this time.
有你在这真好吧特 希望你这次待久一点
Hey, what's up, man? You just missed a killer spread.
嘿,兄弟 超可惜的,你没吃到超赞的果酱
You can cut the act. I know about LuthorCorp...
你别再演了 我知道路德公♥司♥的事了
...and the break-ins by somebody who's as fast as me.
听说有个跟我一样快的人 闯入路德公♥司♥
Yeah, faster, actually.
应该是比你快才对
It's funny, I actually believed your story about how I changed your life.
我竟然相信你那一套 我让你改过自新的故事
Look, it's not a story, Clark. Okay? Really, I'm not the same guy.
我不是编故事,克拉克 我真的改变了
You stole from Lex before, you're stealing from him again.
你之前偷过莱克斯的东西 现在又跑来偷他的公♥司♥
What's the difference? It'sIt's complicated.
你做了什么改变? 这…一言难尽啦
I'm a smart guy. Explain it to me. I can't.
我很聪明,你可以解释给我听 不行
Why not? I thought we were amigos?
为什么?我们不是好朋友吗?
Yeah, well, we are.
是啊,我们是啊
Then tell me why you're stealing from LuthorCorp.
那就告诉我 为什么要偷路德公♥司♥的东西?
I just--I can't.
我不能说
I'll find out for myself then.
那我就自己去找答案
Look, I'm sorry I can't tell you all my secrets, Clark.
我很抱歉不能把 所有秘密都告诉你,克拉克
Okay, I thought a guy like you would understand it.
我以为像你这种人 应该可以理解
l know it's just a vacation, butWhat? Vacation?
我知道我们只是去度假,可是… 什么?度假?
No, vacation is Palm Springs.
去棕榈泉是度假
Monte Carlo is a fairy tale.
去蒙地卡罗根本就是童话故事
Yeah, hopefully without Prince Charming...
是啊,希望我的白马王子…
...having a disappearing act every five minutes.
不会每5分钟就搞失踪
I think you'll be keeping his full attention, Lois.
我想他的注意力都会在你身上 露意丝
Yeah. You know, I'd better.
是啊,最好是这样
It's not like I go Victoria's Secret for anybody.
这就是我去逛维多利亚的秘密 的目的啊
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Should I have gone with the black? No.
我应该买♥♥黑色的吗? 不
Something tells me green is definitely his color.
我觉得他应该比较喜欢绿色
Hey, Chloe-God,
嘿,克洛…
Smaliville. Learn how to knock.
天啊,你不会先敲门啊
What it I'd been naked?
如果我刚好没穿衣服怎么办?
Lois is jetting ott to Monte Carlo with Oliver.
露意丝要跟奥利佛去蒙地卡罗度假
Oliver?
奥利佛?
Yeah, I'll send you a postcard it I'm not too busy.
对啊,如果我有空的话 会寄明信月给你的
No, Lois, you shouldGet a couple new bikinis?
不用啦,露意丝,你应该… 买♥♥些新的泳衣?
Good idea. Thanks, SmalIville.
好主意,谢啦
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to help Oliver keep his secret from her.
或许我们不该帮奥利佛瞒着她
That he's the Green Arrow? No offense, Clark, but you weren't...
你是说他是绿箭客的事? 我无意冒犯,可是克拉克…
honest with Lana about your secret either.
你当初也没跟拉娜坦诚你的身分啊
Look how that ended up.
结果我们的下场是什么
Maybe all keeping secrets does sometimes...
或许守着秘密…
is force you to lie to people you care about.
的确会让人被迫对在乎的人说谎
Are we still talking about Oliver?
我们还在说奥利佛的事吗?
The guy who saved you at the Planet?
还记得在报社救了你的那个人吗?
He didn't exactly get away. It's Bart.
他没有逃跑 他是巴特
What? Wait a minute.
什么?
Bart can superspeed too? He's actually a lot faster than I am.
巴特也有超速度? 他的速度比我还快
That's the truth. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
这是事实 我很抱歉没早点跟你说
It's tine, you were protecting him. It's okay. It anyone gets it, it's me.
没关系,你是在保护他 我完全能理解
But why are you outing him now?
可是为什么你现在要说出来?
He's headed for trouble and I need to find him.
他有麻烦了 我得找到他
Can you GPS his cell phone?
你可以用GPS查他的手♥机♥纪录吗?
Yeah, I can try. Do you have his number?
我可以试试看 你有他的号♥石驮马?
He broke into a LuthorCorp plant down in Mexico.
他在墨西哥闯进路德公♥司♥里面
Now, I think Lex is on to him.
我想莱克斯已经目丁上他了
It he tries to break into another facility--
如果他再闯入另一个厂…
No good. His phone must be ott.
糟糕 他一定把手♥机♥关了
What about call history? Can you pull up a record?
通话纪录呢? 你找得到吗?
Legally? Absolutely not.
如果用合法的方法当然不行
There's over a dozen calls to that number in the last 24 hours.
过去24小时里面 这个号♥码打了几十通电♥话♥给他
Let's see who's on the other end.
看看是谁的号♥码
Artemis Global Consortium? I've never heard of them.
阿缇米斯国际财团? 我从来没听过这公♥司♥
It's a subsidiary of JL International...
他们是JL国际企业的分公♥司♥…
which is a satellite company currently orbiting...
JL是…
Queen Industries.
昆恩企业的卫星公♥司♥
It's Oliver.
是奥利佛
He's using Bart to attack LuthorCorp.
他利用巴特攻击路德公♥司♥
I'm in.
我进来了
Not so fast now, are you?
现在跑不快了吧
Oliver.
奥利佛
Look, Clark, whatever's got your tightie-whities...
克拉克 不管你现在有多紧急的事…
in a bunch, now's not the time.
我现在都没空
Where's Bart?
巴特呢?
I saw his phone records. I know he's working for you.
我看了他的通话纪录 我知道他在帮你做事
Not for me. He's working with me.
他不是帮我做事 他是跟我合作
There's a difference.
这两者是不一样的
It's not gonna matter when he ends up in jail or worse.
如果他被抓去关或有更惨的下场 那就没什么不同了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说什么
I know how much you hate Lex.
我知道你有多痛恨莱克斯
Is that why you recruited Bart? To help with your little vendetta?
所以你才会雇用巴特 帮你完成复仇计划,对吧?
No, to stop 33.1.
不是,我是为了阻止33点1计划
You know about 33.1?
你知道33点1计划?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表