我只记得我去睡觉 醒来时躺在自己床上
I don't understand. Why did they take me?
我不明白,他们为什么要绑♥架♥我?
Because you're a witness. They wanna shut you up.
因为你是目击证人,他们要你闭嘴
If that was the case they wouldn't have released me.
如果真的是那样 他们不会放我回来
Maybe they just wanted to scare you.
或许他们只是想吓你
Look, Chloe, I'm just glad that you're back. All right?
听我说,克洛 我很高兴你回来了
And we have Bethany's laptop, but all the files, they're encrypted.
我们拿到贝瑟尼的手提电脑 但所有档案都用密♥码♥加密了
Maybe you can pull off a miracle.
或许你可以创造奇迹
If you've come here with complaints, they're gonna fall on deaf ears.
如果你是来抱怨的,我真的不想听
No, this has nothing to do with Tobias.
不,这跟托巴亚斯无关
I don't know how else to say this...
我不知道该怎么说
...except that sensitive information about our project has been...
但我们专案的详细资料
...misplaced.
不见了
Glasses are misplaced, car keys.
眼镜会不见,还有车钥匙
Not classified information. Oh, I know.
但机密资料不会不见 我知道
It seems that my laptop was somehow stolen.
我的手提电脑被偷了
On it are files that will not only...
里面的档案
...jeopardize our project, but obliterate my medical career in the process.
不只会破坏我们的计划 还会危及我在医界的发展
Sounds like a real blunder, doctor.
听起来麻烦大了,医生
For your sake, I hope it hasn't gotten into the wrong hands.
为了你好 我希望电脑没有被敌人拿走
For both our sakes.
为了我们两个好
No.
不
I have nothing to do with you or your research, remember, doctor?
我跟你或你的研究无关 还记得吗?医生
That was our agreement. I understand.
那是我们的约定 我了解
But it's more than likely that there is some mention of LuthorCorp.
但有些资料提到了路德公♥司♥
Then you give me no choice.
那么你逼得我毫无选择
What are you implying? I don't tolerate loose ends, doctor.
你是什么意思? 我无法容忍♥错误,医生
Bring me Tobias...
带托巴亚斯来见我
...unharmed.
要毫发无伤
Tobias.
托巴亚斯
It's Lana Lang, from Smallville High.
我是你小镇高中的同学蓝拉娜
I haven't talked to this many Crows since graduation.
毕业后我不常跟同学♥联♥络
Come on in.
请进
I know about your ability, Tobias. I wouldn't call blindness an ability.
我知道你的超能力,托巴亚斯 我不觉得瞎眼是超能力
I know that you're identifying people. People who are different.
我知道你能辨识与众不同的人
But you have to stop.
你不能再这样下去
Whoever's put you up to this is exploiting your powers.
要你这么做的人 是在利用你的超能力
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
I have money.
我有钱
I can put you on a plane. We can get you far away from here.
我能安排你上飞机,让你远离这里
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
I'm in line for a cornea transplant.
我在排队等待移植眼角膜
Okay.
好吧
Then you can get the surgery somewhere else...
你可以到别的地方动手术
...where there aren't any strings attached.
跟这里无关的地方
I'll make sure of it.
我可以帮你安排
Why would you do that for me?
为什么你要帮我?
Because you may be putting someone at risk who saves people's lives...
因为你可能会危害到某人
...on practically a daily basis.
他每天冒着生命危险去救人
I can't let that happen.
我不能让那种事发生
Who told you about me?
是谁告诉你我的事呢?
Clark Kent?
克拉克肯特吗?
Clark was here?
克拉克来过这里?
You seem surprised.
你似乎很讶异
Did you tell anyone about him?
你跟别人提过他的事吗?
What's to tell?
他有什么事好提的?
Tobias, it's okay, you can trust me.
托巴亚斯,没事的,你可以相信我
I know that Clark's infected.
我知道克拉克受到了感染
You must be talking about a different Clark Kent.
你说的克拉克肯特应该是另一个人
Because the Clark I know is the most normal guy I've ever met.
因为我认识的克拉克 是我见过最平凡的人
All the files are barricaded.
档案都加密了
But in every wall there's a door somewhere.
但只要有墙,一定就有门
What's more impenetrable is the way you keep staring at me.
真的让人觉得难受的是 你一直目丁着我看
Do I have something on my face? No. No.
我脸上有东西吗? 不
I'm just relieved.
我只是松了口气
We were all really worried about you.
我们真的很担心你
Nice try, Clark. Cough it up.
编得好,克拉克,快说吧
Cough what up? You know the real reason...
说什么? 你很清楚
...why I was abducted, don't you?
我被绑♥架♥的真正原因吧?
I'm some kind of meteor freak, aren't I?
我也是陨石怪,对吧?
We don't know that, Chloe.
我们并不确定,克洛
Well, maybe this will help demystify things for us.
或许这能帮我们找出答案
We're in.
可以了
That's a map of Smallville. With a GPS overlay.
那是小镇的地图 全球卫星定位地图
Clark, I think Dr. Bethany is tracking meteor freaks.
克拉克,我想贝瑟尼医生 在追踪陨石怪
Now, the question is, why?
问题是为什么?
Maybe to observe them in their own environment.
或许他想在 他们自己的环境里观察他们
Just got off the phone with the Planet.
我刚刚跟报社联络过
Daniel Kim was killed in a car accident outside Smallville Lanes 15 minutes ago.
15分钟前丹尼尔金 在小镇保龄球馆外发生车祸身亡
Or someone tried to make it look like a car crash.
或是有人想让它看起来像场车祸
There's a new red dot on the street just outside the bowling alley.
保龄球馆外有个新红点
That red dot must be Daniel Kim.
那个红点应该是丹尼尔金
And a blinking green one just turned red in Granville.
大镇里一个闪动绿点刚变成红色
Chloe, they're killing these people one by one.
克洛,他们想一个个杀掉这些人
There's a green dot in the Talon.
塔龙出现绿点
What's going on here?
发生了什么事?
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛,你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. I need you to go to the Smallville Lanes...
我没事,我要你到小镇保龄球馆
...find out everything about Daniel's death.
调查丹尼尔的死因
I'll call when I get there. Okay, thanks.
我到那里后会打电♥话♥给你 好的,谢谢
Clark, I need you to x-ray me.
克拉克 我需要你用X光帮我做扫瞄
What? Clark, come on, we're both adults.
快点,我们都是大人了
Now, just do it.
快一点
Okay.
好吧
There, underneath your collarbone.
有了,在你的锁骨下面
What is it?
那是什么?
I don't know. Please, Clark...
我不知道 拜托你,克拉克
...I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Just get it out of me!
快帮我拿出来
We have to get you to a hospital.
我们得送你去医院
Clark, there's something inside of me. I don't wanna go to the ER...
克拉克,我的身体里有东西 我不想到急诊室去
...and wait for the doctors to figure out what it's gonna do to me.
慢慢等医生想办法
How accurate's your heat vision?
你的热视线车确度有多高呢?
Chloe, don't even go there. Is it pinpoint accurate?
克洛,我们不能那么做 它能精确命中吗?
Chloe, I'm not gonna burn you. Clark, Daniel Kim is dead.
克洛,我不想烧掉你 克拉克,丹尼尔金死了
And every single one of those green dots is turning red one by one.
那些绿点一个个地变成红色
I will not be the next red dot!
我不要变成下一个红点
Fine, if you're not gonna do it, then I'll just do it myself.
好吧,如果你不愿意 我自己动手来
Chloe, wait, wait. Just hold on a second.
克洛,等一下
Do it.
来吧
All right.
好吧
Hold on to me.
抓着我
You can't move. Okay.
别动 好吧
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry. Just get it out!
对不起 把它拿出来
It's a GPS device. That's all it is.
是全球卫星定位装置,就那么简单
And my green dot's gone red.
我的绿点变红了
In high school, I assumed the only thing Lana Lang cared about...
在高中的时候 我以为蓝拉娜只在乎
...was lip gloss and pompons. - You didn't know me very well.
口红跟彩球 你不太了解我
Well, I'm sorry for ever thinking that.
很抱歉我对你有偏见
Tobias.
托巴亚斯
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
What's she doing here?
她在这里做什么?
He's coming with me. Why would he do that?
他得跟我一起走 为什么他要跟你走?
I have to take him to the medical center.
我得带他去医学中心
Tobias...
托巴亚斯
...the time has finally come.
这一刻终于到了
We're prepping you for surgery.
我们准备帮你动手术
Just like I promised.
正如我对你的承诺
Let me get my jacket.
我去拿外套
Tobias, you can get the surgery somewhere else.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表