You know, a chick who sprouts vines, a serial-killer farmer with a dirt fetish.
比如,冒出藤蔓的人 和恋土的连续杀人农夫
I mean, who knows what's next?
天晓得接下来还会有什么
Jimmy, your girlfriend has been living in SmalIville for the past 10 years.
吉米,你的女朋友 过去这十年都住在小镇
And believe it or not, she's still standing.
不管你信不信 她还没倒下
You must have one dedicated guardian angel.
你一定有个忠心的守护天使
Jimmy, look, Smaliville got me stories.
吉米,听我说 小镇给我报导题材
And those stories got me hired at one of the best newspapers in the world.
这些报导让我受雇于 世上最好的报社之一
Are you sure your looks had nothing to do with it?
你确定受雇原因 跟你的外表没关系吗?
Aren't you two still on the clock?
你们两个不是还在上班吗?
C.K. Just the man that I wanted to see.
克拉克,我正想找你
Look, I'm a straight shooter, so we should probably just get this out in the open.
我是个直肠子 所以我们就开门见山的说
I know that you got your issues with me.
我知道你对我有意见
What do you mean?
这是什么意思?
The whole Chloe-and-me thing. And, hey, you know what? I get it.
就是〝克洛跟我〞这档事 嘿,你知道吗?我了解
But what I'm about is working through it.
可是,我是想要 打破这种僵局
So do you play hoops?
你玩篮球吗?
Great. Cool. Then we will, you know, go play a little one-on-one.
太好了,那我们就可以 玩一对一
We'll just leave it out on the court.
我们可以把不满 发泄在球场上
Because, you know, I'm your bro, not your toe.
因为,你知道 我是你兄弟不是你的敌人
Ring that bell, dude.
就这样开始,兄弟
There it is.
就这样
Please, don't ask any follow-up questions.
拜托 别问我任何相关的问题
Well, nice byline. Hey, thanks.
记者署名很棒 谢了 嘿哦
Yeah, it wouldn't have a happy ending it it wasn't for you, though.
不过要不是有你 就没有这种快乐的结局
Come on, Clark.
少来了,克拉克
You put a psycho killer away and you reunited a mother with her son.
你让一个病态杀手被捕 又让一对母子团圆
I mean, there are only so many hours in a day.
拜托 一天才几小时
Well, see, that's the thing.
问题就是这样
No matter how many people I save, I can't solve the world's problems.
无论我救了多少人 还是无法解决这世上的问题
I don't know anyone else who does more for this world than you.
我不晓得还有谁 比你为这世上付出更多
Clark.
克拉克
I thought you were in Amsterdam. I'm back.
我以为你还在阿姆斯特丹 我回来了
Is your mom around? No, she's in Topeka.
你妈在吗? 不在,她在托皮卡
Well, I brought by some paperwork for her. Should I leave it in the house?
我给她带了一些文件来 要我放到屋子里去吗?
That's all right, I'll take it.
没关系,给我就好
I'll make sure she gets it.
我一定会转交给她
This must be pretty important it you're hand-delivering it yourself.
这一定很重要 你才会亲自拿来交给她
LuthorCorp wants to sponsor the residency of the workers on your neighbor's farm.
路德公♥司♥想赞助你邻居农场 那些工人定居的问题
They'll all be given jobs at the plant.
他们都可以在工厂工作
You realize the only reason Lex is doing this is to wash his hands of it.
你明白莱克斯之所以这么做 只是想洗去他的污名吧?
Lex had no idea what was going on at that farm.
莱克斯不知道那农场发生的事
Lana, you don't believe that.
拉娜,你不会相信这种话吧?
Unlike some people I know, Lex doesn't lie to me.
莱克斯不像我认识的某个人 他不会对我说谎
Or he just wants his name clear of murder and slavery...
或者他只是想洗去 谋杀、奴隶工人的坏名声
...so he sends a messenger to do his cleanup work.
才会派出一个信差 出面帮他洗脱罪名
I'm not Lex's messenger, Clark.
我不是莱克斯的信差,克拉克
This was my idea.
这是我的主意
I resent that you think I'm some puppet he can manipulate.
我痛恨你视我为 他能操纵的傀儡
No, I didn't mean it like that. That's exactly what you meant.
不,我不是那种意思 你就是那种意思
McNally remains in a low-level coma.
麦纳利仍然处于低昏迷指数
Put him with the others.
把他跟其他人安置在一起
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表