You can do that? Queen Industries upgrade.
你可以那样做? 昆恩企业的升级设备
Accessing perimeter security.
进入保全系统
Perimeter neutralized.
保全系统解除
Aquaman, you're up.
海底人,行动吧
Perimeter breached. Proceeding to target.
保全系统解除 向目标前进
You make one hell of a can opener.
你开罐头的技巧一定很棒
And you'd look good on a bag of green beans.
你如果戴上一串碗豆 一定会很好看
All right, we're in. Which way?
好,我们进来了 往哪边走?
The refinement vault's a hundred meters southwest.
精炼厂在西南方100公尺
Still no word from Clark. If he's in there, we'll get him out.
还是没有克拉克的消息 如果他在里面,我们会救他出来
Let's go. You've got a different mission.
走吧 你有了新任务
You're the boss, Robin Hood. What mission? What are you doing?
你说了算,罗宾汉 什么任务?你在干嘛?
Watch Tower to Green Arrow, what's your status?
了望台呼叫绿箭客 请回覆目前的状况
Switching to Silent Running. Stand by for instructions.
转换到安静行动模式 随时待命
Aquaman, do your thing.
海底人,去做你的事
Hey. You're not supposed to be here.
嘿,你不该出现在这的
Neither am I.
还有我
All right. Come on.
好吧,走吧
I'm all right. Yeah. You sure?
我没事 你确定?
Green Arrow to Watch Tower.
绿箭客呼叫了望台
Boy Scout's out of the woods.
童子军被救出森林了
Boy Scout?
童子军?
It you hadn't ran ott, you could've picked your own name.
如果你没先跑的话 就可以选自己的绰号♥
You don't wanna play for the team, that's tine. Be smart about it.
你不想跟我们合作没关系 至少放聪明点嘛
Point taken.
我知道了
Where's Bart? Impulse.
巴特呢? 他现在是冲动鬼
He didn't get to pick his own code name either.
他也没挑自己的绰号♥
Watch Tower will guide you to where he's probably being held.
了望台会带你去他被关的地方
What are you gonna be doing?
你要去做什么?
What I do best.
做我最在行的事情
Watch Tower to Boy Scout, let's find impulse.
了望台呼叫童子军 去找冲动鬼吧
Cyborg to Aquaman. Where the hell are you, Fish Stick?
生化人呼叫海底人 你在哪啊,炸鱼条?
Dude, what took you so long?
老兄,你怎么拖那么久?
Nice. But please, put a shirt on.
真不赖 可是拜托你,穿上衣服吧
I swim faster when I'm naked. I bet you do.
我没穿衣服游的比较快 是啊
You're lucky I still got my pants on.
我还穿着裤子你就该谢天谢地了
Boy Scout's located Impulse.
童子军找到冲动鬼了
Bart. You okay?
巴特,你还好吧?
I don't care. I want a Level One lockdown. No one gets in or out.
我不管,准备一级封锁 所有人禁止出入
Little late for that.
来不及了
You got 10 minutes to clear your people out of here...
你有十分钟驱散这里的人…
before I blow this place off the map.
等我把这里炸掉你就来不及跑了
You. You remember.
是你 你记得我
I'm touched. Well, it's a little hard to forget.
真令人感动 我怎么忘得了
Last time we met, you put an arrow in my chest.
上次你让我胸部中箭
You put a bullet in mine. Bygones?
你也让我胸部中弹啊 扯平了吧?
Go to hell.
你下地狱去吧
You first.
你先
Can you superspeed?
你还可以使用超速度吗?
Yeah, I just--I need a minute to catch my breath.
可以,可是先让我喘口气
You know what, you're gonna have to catch it later.
你想喘口气得等一下了
Aquaman, Cyborg.
海底人、生化人
Rendezvous Alpha, confirm. We're on the move.
到原来地点集♥合♥ 我们开始移♥动♥了
Watch Tower. Have all of Luthor's people cleared the building?
了望台,路德的人都净空了吗?
The last heat signatures are moving away from the north.
最后一个热点 已经从北边离开
Wait a second. What are you doing?
等等,你在干嘛?
What do you think? You want more of your friends in here?
你想呢? 你还想留着这地方关更多人?
Yeah, I'm voting no on that one.
我绝对投反对票
Watch Tower, are you sure everyone's out of the building?
了望台,你确定没人在里面了吗?
One hundred percent positive.
百分之百确定
All right, let's do it.
好,动手吧
All right, have the jet fueled and ready.
好,把飞机准备好
I wanna be in the air as soon as possible.
我要尽快上飞机
Hey. I hope your bird's got some serious lift...
嘿,希望你的飞机够有力…
because this thing weighs a ton.
因为我的行李重的要命
Aren't you packed yet? Where's your stuff?
你还没打包? 你的行李呢?
Lois....
露意丝…
Don't even think about saying what I think you're gonna say.
你要说的 最好不是我心里想的
I'm sorry. I have to go away on business.
抱歉,我得去出差
Postpone it.
延期吧
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
Nothing with you ever is.
每件事到你身上都不简单
You're like two completely different people.
你就像是个双面人
There's the charming, romantic guy that I fell in love with...
一个是我深爱的 迷人浪漫的你
and then there's this other guy...
另一个你…
...who can't stick around in one place long enough to see what he's missing.
却总是忙着离开 不知道自己错过了什么
Ever since my parents died...
自从我父母过世之后…
I've jumped around from city to city, from continent to continent.
我从一个城市搬到另一个城市 换过一个又一个国家
And in all those years...
在那些年…
not once have I regretted leaving anyone.
我从没后悔过离开任何人
But then I met you.
可是碰到你之后…
Then stay.
那就留下来
I can't.
不行
Because there are more important things in this world than what I want.
因为世界上有更重要的事等我完成 那些事比起我想要的…
And what I love.
我爱的人都重要
I hope someday I can explain why.
我希望有一天我能解释给你听
Don't expect me to be waiting around for that when you get back.
别期待我会等着你回来
I'm not coming back, Lois.
我不会回来了,露意丝
At least not anytime soon.
至少近期内不会
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I never wanted to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Well, you finally got around to it anyway, didn't you?
可是你终究还是伤害了我 不是吗?
This is the moment, right?
就是现在,对吧?
The moment that I'm gonna regret for the rest of my life, isn't it?
将会让我终身后悔的时刻 对吧?
Yes.
对
Bart Allen gone, he escaped.
巴特艾伦跑了
A multimill jon-dollar installation destroyed.
一座几百万的工厂毁了
33.1, irrevocably compromised.
33点1计划也被破坏
But at least you found out, son, that the, Jolly Green Archer...
不过至少你发现 那个绿弓箭手…
...and his extraordinary cohorts...
跟他的超能力同伙…
they're not your run-of-the-mill adversaries.
可不是好对付的敌人
Which is exactly why we have to continue with 33.1.
所以我们得继续进行 33点1计划
It terrorists like Green Arrow are recruiting people with abilities...
如果绿箭客那种恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 延揽了超能力的人…
.the only way to protect freedom and democracy is to fight fire with fire.
我们只能藉由超能力的人回击 捍卫民♥主♥自♥由♥
Freedom and democracy? Well, well.
民♥主♥自♥由♥?哇塞
I hadn't realized your goals were quite so lofty.
我不知道你的目的 竟然是如此崇高
Well, there's a lot that escapes your attention in your declining years, Dad.
你年纪大了,爸 很多事情你都没注意到
But not mine.
我可不一样
The security footage from the Ridge Facility was destroyed.
瑞基厂的监视器被毁了
However, several guards described one of Green Arrow's men...
可是根据警卫的描述 绿箭客的其中一个手下…
as someone that sounded remarkably like Clark Kent.
听起来很像克拉克肯特
Clark? Impossible.
克拉克?不可能
A word that always seems to pop up when talking about him.
我们每次谈到他 你就这样说
Lex, it was not Clark.
莱克斯,真的不是克拉克
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么确定?
Because I was having dinner with him last night when all this happened.
因为昨晚事情发生时 我正在跟他吃晚餐
Martha made pot roast...
玛莎做了炖肉…
with new potatoes and tiny little baby carrots.
还有马铃薯跟小红萝卜
It was delicious. Clark....
晚餐很好吃,克拉克…
Clark had three helpings.
克拉克吃了三分
But don't worry, son.
你别担心,儿子
You still have plenty of enemies out there, plotting your downfall.
你还有很多敌人想扯你后腿
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
So the Daily Planet is running with the story...
所以我们在《星球日报》里 要写的是…
...that a gas explosion destroyed the vacant LuthorCorp building...
瓦斯漏气造成位于码头边 一座闲置的…
...down by the docks.
路德公♥司♥工厂爆♥炸♥
Vacant?
闲置?
The Luthor cover-up machine is in full swing.
路德公♥司♥的机器还在运作啊
Well, at least we got Bart out before Lex ran him into an early grave.
至少我们在莱克斯把巴特整死前 救了他
Oh, come on.
拜托
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表