You certainly do.
一点都没错
You both happen to have traces of meteor rock in your bloodstream.
你们的血液都被陨石影响了
I have to see Chloe.
我要跟克洛见面
Of course.
当然
I'm not one to stand in the way of a mother-daughter reunion.
我不会妨碍你们母女团圆
I just need you to demonstrate your powers for me.
我只要你让我瞧瞧你的超能力
There's nothing to demonstrate.
没什么好看的
I've never been able to control anyone but Chloe.
除了克洛之外 我从来都无法控制任何人
Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything.
我想几事都有第一次
Chloe, wasn't your mom catatonic the last time you saw her?
克洛,你上一次见到你妈时 她不是有紧张性精神分♥裂♥症吗?
Look, I don't often play late-night bumper cars.
听着,我不常玩深夜碰碰车
She was controlling me, now the question is, why?
她很明显地控制了我 问题是为什么?
We don't know anything for sure, yet.
我们还无法确定
My mom can manipulate krypto-freaks.
我妈可以控制陨石怪
Whether we wanna admit it or not, I'm part of that demographic.
不论我们愿不愿意承认 我都是个陨石怪
Hi, I'm Chloe Sullivan. I'm here to see my mother, Moira Sullivan.
我是克洛苏利文 我来看我妈莫拉苏利文
Did you not understand us the first time?
第一次告诉你的时候 你不懂吗?
You were asked never come back here.
我们要求你别再到这里来
I'm sorry, there must be some mistake. She hasn't been here for months.
抱歉,这一定是个误会 她好几个月没来过这里
Your friend created a huge scene yesterday, and we don't want a repeat performance.
昨天你朋友来这里闹事 我们不希望再发生事情
Well, there's no matinee scheduled. I just wanna see my mom.
我不会再闹事了 我只是要见我妈
Security's on its way. I suggest you leave before they have to escort you out.
警卫来了,我建议你快离开 免得他们动手
My mother is here.
我妈在这里
You can't prevent her from seeing her own mom.
你不能阻止她跟她妈见面
Chloe, come here. Clark, what are you doing?
克洛,过来 克拉克,你在做什么?
I'm not gonna let them tell me... Just wait for me outside. Trust me.
我不会让他们告诉我… 到外面等我,相信我
Time for a little show-and-tell, Mrs. Sullivan.
轮到你上场表演了,苏利文太太
What do you want from me?
你到底想做什么?
Give her all you got, Lowell.
全力攻击她,洛威
Stop.
住手
Sit down.
坐下
I already told him, I'm here to pick up my mother.
我已经跟他说过 我是来接我妈的
Apparently, per her doctor's orders, Moira Sullivan's been transferred.
很明显地因为她女儿的请求 莫拉苏利文已经转院
Without notifying me?
你们没有通知我?
You'll have to ask her psychiatrist.
你得去问她的心理医生
Fine, where is he?
好吧,他在哪里?
I'm afraid he's out of town at a conference.
恐怕他出城去开会了
You're lying. You can't go in there.
你在说谎 你不能进去
Security. You can't stop me...
警卫 你们不能阻止我
I can't believe I did that.
我不敢相信我会那么做
Your mom must have sent you to the sanitarium for help.
一定是你妈要你到疗养院帮她忙
She didn't know she'd been transferred.
她不知道她被转院了
So she had me steal Lex's flash drive, so I could find out where she really was.
她要我偷莱克斯的随身碟 让我查出她到底在哪里
Well, either way, she's sending out an SoS.
不管如何,她是在跟我求救
And we got it loud and clear. Let's go talk to Lex.
没错 我们得跟莱克斯谈一谈
I swear to you, I never knew I could control anyone else.
我跟你发誓 我不知道我能控制其他人
Come on.
少来了
You're more talented than you give yourself credit for.
你比你自己说的还有天分
And now it's time to put those talents to good use.
现在你该好好利用你的超能力
This man is a violent psychopath.
这家伙是暴♥力♥精神病患者
Good for him. What does that have to do with me?
太好了,那跟我有什么关系?
He escaped from this facility last night.
昨晚他从这家疗养院逃走
I need you to send him back here.
我要你将他带回这里
I am not going to be used.
我不会被别人利用
Really?
真的吗?
See, I had this notion that seeing your daughter was a high priority.
我以为你很想见你女儿
But considering you were able to abandon her...
但考量到是你抛弃了她
...when she needed you the most...
而且是在她最需要你的时候
...maybe not.
或许你不该见她
I know what it's like to lose my mother, Mrs. Sullivan.
我了解失去母亲的感觉 苏利文太太
You don't get over it.
永远都无法释坏的
Bring this man back to me...
将这个人带回来交给我
...and I'll make sure you see your daughter.
我保证你会见到你女儿
This belongs to him.
这是他的东西
Find Lex Luthor.
找到莱克斯路德
And kill him.
并且杀了他
Where's Lex Luthor? Who are you?
莱克斯路德在哪里? 你是谁?
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该那么做的
Clark, she needs a doctor. You gotta get her to the hospital right away.
克拉克,她得去看医生 你得马上送她去医院
What about him?
那个人怎么办?
I can handle him.
我会处理他的
Clark, she's pregnant.
克拉克,她有孕在身
Go. Now.
快去吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么?
Believe me, I can pull this trigger a lot faster than you can flinch.
相信我,我扣板机的速度 快到让你无法反应
The last thing I remember I was running on the train tracks.
我只记得我在铁轨上跑
And when you woke up, your memory was gone.
你一醒过来 发现自己什么都不记得了
You know my mother, Moira Sullivan, where is she?
你知道我妈妈 莫拉苏利文在哪里吗?
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不认识你说的那个人
I was kept in this facility with a bunch of other people with powers.
我跟一群有超能力的人 被关在疗养院里
Where's the facility?
疗养院在哪里?
The good news is, there's no sign of a concussion.
好消息是没有脑震荡的迹象
Because of your recent miscarriage, I'd like to run a few tests just to be safe.
因为你最近才流产 我要帮你做些检查确保没问题
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢
Lana.
拉娜
I heard what happened, are you okay?
我听说发生了意外,你没事吧?
Guess that depends on your definition.
我当然没事 那得看你指的是什么事
Is the baby all right?
宝宝还好吧?
I lost it a few days after the wedding.
婚礼过后几天我就流产了
You're the first person I've told.
你是第一个知道的人
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I feel like I've lost so much.
我觉得好失落
I thought having this baby would change things...
我以为宝宝能改变一切
...but now that it's gone...
但我流产了
This isn't the life that I wanted.
这不是我要的生活
Does this have anything to do with what happened the day of your wedding?
这跟你婚礼当天发生的事 有关系吗?
You told me you weren't gonna marry Lex, and then all of a sudden, somehow...
你跟我说你不要嫁给莱克斯 但突然间…
...something changed your mind, what was it?
你改变了心意 到底发生了什么事?
It was just wedding day jitters. That's all.
那只是结婚恐惧症
Lana.
拉娜
It was more than that.
事情没那么简单
I can help you.
我可以帮你
You don't need to be afraid...
你不必害怕
Clark, I need you to stop worrying about me.
克拉克,我要你别再担心我
It's okay, really.
我真的没事
I'm going to get through this like I always do.
我会撑过来的,就跟以前一样
When my wife ends up in the hospital, that means you made a mistake.
我太太被送进医院 那表示你出了差错
Well, I didn't mean for anyone else to get hurt.
我无意伤害任何人
I just wanted you to suffer.
我只要你受苦
Oh, clearly Chloe gets her brazenness from her mother's side.
克洛的厚脸皮原来是遗传自妈妈
But as meddlesome as she can be, I've actually come to admire her.
虽然她真的很爱管闲事 事实上我还蛮欣赏她的
That's what makes this so difficult.
所以这对我来 真的是个很困难的决定
You stay away from my daughter.
你离我女儿远一点
Oh, it's too late for that.
已经太迟了
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Hey, how's Lana?
拉娜还好吧?
She's okay. What did you find out?
她很好,你发现了什么?
My mom was playing Simon Says with that guy at the mansion...
我妈控制了路德家的那个人
...which means she's desperate.
那表示她在孤注一掷
He told me where you can find her. Can we trust him?
他告诉我在哪里能找到她 我们能相信他吗?
There is an old abandoned hospital on Paper Mill Road just like he said.
在纸厂路有家废弃的老医院 就跟他说的一样
And it's owned by... LuthorCorp.
医院的所有人是… 路德公♥司♥
It's probably another 33.1 franchise. I was gonna go check it out.
或许那是他另一个基地 我想去查一下
But I thought it would be more wise for me to come get my army of one.
但我想我最好带帮手去
Get out of Smallville, sweetheart, as fast as you can.
乖女儿,尽快离开小镇
Hey, where are you going? I have to leave.
你要去哪里? 我得离开
Chloe. Let me go, Clark.
克洛 让我离开,克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表