I need 11 copies of each by tomorrow morning...
明天早上前 每一份都帮我影印11份…
...and before my macchiato goes arctic.
记得在我的咖啡变冷前弄好
Assistants just don't have the stamina they used to have.
现在的助理怎么都这么懒散啊
Excuse me, Miss Lake. With all due respect, I'm not an assistant.
不好意思,雷克小姐 我不是助理
I'm a reporter.
我是记者
Of course you are.
当然
Unfortunately...
可惜的是…
Sullivan...
苏利文…
...what matters is that I can see Gotham from my new office...
我从新的办公室 可以看到整个高谭市的景色…
...and you.... Oh, well, you, hon. you work below sea level.
而你呢 你只不过是在海平面下工作
At the risk of heresy, I would rather be snorkeling for the rest of my life...
我宁愿一生都潜伏在这里…
...than destroy a man's career based on rumor.
也不愿因为流言 毁掉一个男人的事业
I only print the truth. And it you haven't noticed...
我写的都是事实 让我提醒你…
...I print it on page one, section B, every week.
我的文章每个礼拜都放在 B版的头版
Ron, I know for a fact that this guy's on steroids. He's a juicer.
朗,我确定他真的有服用类固醇
I can smell the slow-roasting ink of tomorrow's headline.
这消息应该上得了明天的头条
Well, you said you wanted someone with their finger on the pulse...
你说你想要一个熟悉…
...f the city. Well, I just hit an artery.
这个城市的人 我想我找到了
Well, it it isn't the steroid stallion.
这可不是我们的类固醇种马吗?
What? Don't you have some muscle-cocktail mixing to do?
干嘛? 你不用去准备你的类固醇吗?
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生命
And you don't even care, do you?
你根本不在乎,对吧?
Oh, please, it you didn't wanna get Red Rovered by the Meteors...
如果你不想被 《陨石队》踢出去…
maybe you should've reconsidered jamming that needle into your tush.
就应该在注射类固醇前 好好想一想
You're pretty quick to get high and mighty.
你很快就可以尝到爽的滋味了
I think those aminos are going to your head.
你的脑袋大概被氨基酸弄糊涂了
And I think you've destroyed enough lives.
我想你已经毁掉够多人了
I'm not gonna let you destroy any more.
我不会再让你继续的
So I'm guessing you didn't ditch prime time on your social calendar...
你放着重要的社交活动不去…
to come and help me research the dwindling pigeon population.
应该不是来帮我研究 鸽子数量下降的原因吧
Chloe, Lex proposed.
克洛,莱克斯跟我求婚了
And?
然后呢?
And I haven't given him an answer yet.
我还没给他答复
I'm sure that's going over well.
你们两个进展真快
Yeah, Lax and I are in a really great place right now...
莱克斯跟我的感情已经很稳定…
...but when I actually heard those words...
可是当我亲口听到他的求婚时…
there was something that wouldn't let me say yes.
我就是无法当场答应他
Something like Clark?
是因为克拉克的关系吗?
When I was with Clark...
如果是跟克拉克交往的时候…
...I would've said yes without hesitating.
我一定会毫不犹豫答应他的求婚
I thought that chapter of my life was over.
我以为那段日子已经过去了
Lana...
拉娜…
...I think that you need to stop reading between the lines...
你不该再做无谓的揣测
...and actually talk to Clark.
你最好直接跟克拉克谈
Before you're gonna be able to close this book on him forever.
再彻底挥别跟他的感情
Let's go.
走吧
Scoopgirl? Hotshot485?
你是独家女孩? 你是摄影大♥师♥485号♥?
You've gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑啊
I'm not the one up all night tooling the Internet for Green Arrow pics.
我可没有整夜上网疯狂寻找绿箭客的照片喔
Don't you have a boyfriend?
你不是有男朋友吗?
Do you have the photos?
你到底有没有照片啊?
You got the cash?
你有带钱来吗?
I don't get it. Of all the photographers in Metropolis...
我不懂 大都会这么多摄影师…
...how is that you end up with the first shots of our merry archer?
怎么会是你拍到那个弓箭手?
I have my connections.
我有自己的人脉
No, really.
你认真回答好不好
Oh, well, the guy doesn't get out of the Suicide Slums much.
听说这个人不常离开自杀窟
So I just hung out there for a few weeks.
所以我在那边等了几个礼拜
In my car, with my pepper spray, and the doors locked-This
我待在车里,把车锁好 还准备了辣椒喷雾…
is it? A bunch of arms and legs?
就只有这样?只拍到手跟脚?
Nice work, hotshot.
干得好啊,摄影大♥师♥
I mean, you didn't even manage to catch one shot of his face.
这里面没有一张照片拍到他的脸
All these tell me about Green Arrow is that he needs a Band-Aid.
唯一能从照片判断的是 绿箭客需要OK绷
Well, at least you got a good look at that.
至少他的伤口拍得很清楚
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Chloe.
嘿,克洛
Have you seen the Daily Planet this morning?
你看了今天的《星球日报》没?
No.
还没
Okay.
好
God, I can't let you read this in the paper.
天啊,我不能让你从报上知道这个消息
Lex proposed to Lana.
莱克斯跟拉娜求婚了
What'd she say?
她怎么说?
She hasn't given him an answer.
她还没给他答复
It says here it's because of me.
文章说是因为我的关系
This is true?
是真的吗?
Chloe?
克洛?
I know better-Look,
我比谁都清楚…
I know better.
我比谁都清楚
You know, I tried so hard to let Lana go that-It
你知道,我这么努力要忘了拉娜…
she marries Lex, there's no going back.
如果她跟莱克斯结了婚 一切就真的结束了
Is it true?
这是真的吗?
I would double down on the tact that Lana's still in love with you.
我打赌拉娜还深爱着你
I can't let her do this. Clark, wait a minute.
我不能让她这样做 克拉克,等一下
It's a lot more complicated now.
现在的状况很复杂
What could be more complicated than living your life with regrets?
还有什么比活在悔恨中复杂?
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要这样做的
I was feeling alone waiting for your answer.
我在等着你的回答 感觉很孤单
I didn't realize I had so much company.
我不知道自己有这么多竞争对手
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Then let me.
那就让我来说吧
When I was with Clark...
〝如果是我还跟克拉克在一起时…
...I would have said yes without hesitating.
我一定会毫不犹豫的答应〞
You know, the worst part of waiting...
知道吗?等待最糟糕的部分…
was dwelling on all the reasons why you might be stalling.
是不断思考你迟迟不答应的原因
At least now I know.
至少现在我知道答案了
Lax, I'm sorry.
莱克斯,我很抱歉
Mr. Luthor, you have a guest.
路德先生,有客人来了
They said Lana was here. She was.
他们说拉娜在这里 她刚刚在这
But I'm afraid you just missed her.
恐怕你来晚了一步
I'll come back later.
那我待会儿再过来
So you really think you can convince her?
你真的认为你可以说服她吗?
You think you can talk her out of making...
你以为你能说服她…
the biggest mistake of her life by marrying me?
不要一时糊涂嫁给我?
We both know that you swept in afterAfter you crushed her?
我们都知道你是趁机… 趁你让她心碎之后抢走她?
You knew she was vulnerable.
你知道她那时候很脆弱
And you played her until she thought she was in love with you.
所以你趁虚而入玩弄她 让她以为她爱上了你
It you really see Lana as that naive...
如果你以为拉娜那么天真的话…
you obviously don't think as much of her as I do.
显然你并没有跟我一样看重她
It must be eating at you that she's hesitating...
你现在一定很痛苦吧 看着她这样犹豫不决…
...wondering why she hasn't given you an answer.
不知道她为什么不给你答复
I guess it would.
或许吧
It I didn't know what the answer was gonna be.
如果我不知道答案的话
You see, I highly doubt she'll say no, Clark.
你看,我不认为她会拒绝,克拉克
Now that she's carrying my child.
因为她已经坏了我的孩子
So you're telling me...
你的意思是…
you think that Metropolis' most worshipped meathead was murdered?
你认为大都会 最受欢迎的蠢蛋被谋杀了?
Hey, now, that's my childhood hero you're talking smack about.
嘿,你骂的可是我小时候的英雄
And the one baseball card I still can't manage to snag.
而且他的棒球卡我还缺一张
Still?
还…?
Yeah, it's an investment.
对啊,这是种投资耶
So why the homicide hunch on this guy?
那你为什么觉得他是被谋杀的?
The obit writer left me Dawson's file to scan his photo.
讣闻版的人拿道森照片给我扫瞄
Preliminary investigation's calling it suicide but...
虽然初步调查判定他是自杀…
...how's a guy who's larger than life drown in two feet of water?
可是这样一个传奇人物 怎么会选择溺死在只有两吸深的水里?
Well, his career was over...
他的事业已经结束了
and Lake was right, the coroner's report says...
而且雷克说的对 验尸报告上指出…
...Dawson was juiced up on muscle mixers.
道森服用类固醇让肌肉变强壮
Chloe, come on. You're gonna tell me that someone on roid rage...
克洛 你觉得一个服用类固醇的人…
is gonna lie down in a koi pond and call it a day?
会选择躺在鲤鱼池里结束一生吗?
You said you'd have it ready by today.
你说过今天就会搞定的!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表