托巴亚斯 你可以到别的地方动手术
It's okay, Lana.
没关系的,拉娜
Tobias.
托巴亚斯
What the heck did you do to my girl, Kent? Jimmy, there was a tracking device in me.
你对我女朋友做了什么?肯特 吉米,我的身体里有追踪装置
Clark had a pocketknife. We improvised.
克拉克带了小刀 我们只能随机应变
Improvised? Jimmy, it barely even stung.
随机应变? 吉米,真的不痛
There's only one green dot left, off Highway 52.
现在只剩下一个绿点 在52号♥高速公路边
Tobias.
托巴亚斯
Tobias?
托巴亚斯?
The powers that be want me to take you to them...
上面的人要我带你去见他们
...but if I do that I'm a dead man.
如果我乖乖听话,一定会没命
So if anyone asks...
如果有人问起
...you just disappeared.
你只是失踪了
Please, don't hurt him.
请不要伤害他
Don't worry.
别担心
This amount of voltage will stop the heart immediately. He won't feel a thing.
电流强度会让心跳马上停止 他不会有感觉
And neither will you.
你也一样
But you will.
但你会有感觉
I always thought my father had too many guns in the house.
我一直觉得我爸在家里放了太多枪
And now I'm glad he did. Tobias...
现在我很高兴他那么做 托巴亚斯
...what good is a gun if you can't see?
如果你看不到 拿着枪又有什么用?
But I can hear, and the next one's going in your heart.
但我听得到 下一枪会射穿你的心脏
Tobias, go. Go now. Stop!
托巴亚斯,快走 站住
Don't move.
不要动
Drop it.
将枪丢掉
Put it down or I swear to God I'll pull the trigger.
快丢掉,不然我一定会开枪
I think I'll take my chances.
我想我得冒这个险
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
But we're safe now.
但现在我们安全了
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I think so.
应该是
We gotta call the police.
我们得报♥警♥
Excuse me.
对不起
Do you have someone who can assist you? I can.
有人能帮你吗? 我可以
Clark? Yeah.
克拉克 对
The deputies told me what happened. Are you okay?
警方告诉我发生了什么事 你还好吧?
I should've known what was going on.
我该知道他们在搞什么鬼
I wanted my sight back so badly I never questioned it.
我一心只想恢复视力 从来没怀疑过他们
It's okay. It's all over now.
没关系,一切都结束了
A friend of mine's gonna get you your operation.
我朋友会安排你接受手术
You'll be safe. Lana wanted to do the same thing for me.
你会没事的 拉娜也想帮我
Lana?
拉娜?
Why?
为什么?
She had this crazy notion that you were infected by the meteors.
她认为你被陨石感染了
And she didn't want me to tell anybody else.
她不要我告诉任何人
Really?
真的吗?
What'd you tell her? The truth.
你跟她怎么说? 说真话
That you're the most normal guy I've ever met.
你是我见过最平凡的人
The ride's here.
车来了
Thanks, Clark.
谢谢你,克拉克
For everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Once again, fate intervenes and lives are miraculously saved.
命运之神再度介入 有人因此神奇得救
Yeah.
是啊
The paramedics said he died of a heart attack.
医护人员说他死于心脏病
It's bizarre.
真是怪异
What's really bizarre is this.
真正怪异的是这件事
I fired the gun, but the bullet smashed into the cabinet behind me.
我开了枪 但子弹射中我后面的柜子
It must have ricocheted.
一定是被什么弹开了
Off of something pretty powerful.
相当有威力的东西
The important thing is that you're okay.
重要的是你平安无事
Where did Tobias go?
托巴亚斯要去哪里?
Star City.
星城
Oliver Queen is arranging for him to get his cornea transplant.
奥利佛昆恩会安排他去做眼角膜移植
Lana...
拉娜
...Tobias told me what you were gonna do for me.
托巴亚斯告诉我你为我做了什么
I'm not sure where you got this idea that I was meteor infected...
我不知道为什么 你觉得我被陨石感染了
...but I appreciate you looking out for me. It means a lot.
但我要谢谢你对我的关心 那对我来说非常重要
You know...
你知道的
...even if it were true, even if you were meteor infected...
即使那是真的 即使你被陨石感染了
...it wouldn't matter.
那都没关系
You'd still be the same Clark Kent.
你还是克拉克肯特
Miss Lang?
蓝小姐
Are you ready to finish your statement?
你准备好要录口供了吗?
Lana.
拉娜
Thank God you're all right.
谢天谢地你没事
What were you doing at that kid's house?
你在那孩子的家里做什么?
I was trying to save him.
我想救他
You should've come to me.
你应该来找我的
I didn't know it was gonna turn out that way.
我不知道会变成那样
Lex, that doctor, I saw you meeting with him.
莱克斯,我看过你跟那个医生开会
Of course you did.
当然你看过
I was talking to Bethany about LuthorCorp's donation to the new trauma center.
我在跟贝瑟尼谈 路德公♥司♥要娟赠新外伤中心的事
So it was just a coincidence that he was here?
他在那里只是个巧合?
A sad one.
一个不幸的巧合
Who would've ever thought that a man whose job it is to save lives...
谁想得到以救人为天职的医生
...would do something like this?
会做出这种事来?
Lex, if you were involved in this you'd tell me, wouldn't you?
莱克斯,如果你跟这件事有关 你会告诉我吧?
Lana...
拉娜
...you're my bride-to-be.
你是我的车新娘
The mother of my... Tell me the truth, Lex.
我孩子的… 说实话,莱克斯
On the soul of my unborn child...
我以我未出世孩子的灵魂
...I swear...
在此发誓
...it's the truth.
那都是真话
You look dazed and confused. Are you okay?
你看起来既害怕又困惑 你还好吗?
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I can't work. I can't think about anything else.
无法工作或思考
You've been through a lot.
你经历了很多事
There's a reason they took me.
他们绑♥架♥我一定有原因
And we both know it's not because I was a witness.
我们都知道 那不是因为我是目击证人
Tobias didn't identify you, Clark, because you're not a meteor freak.
托巴亚斯没有辨识出你来,克拉克 因为你不是陨石怪
It was me.
我才是
Chloe, it must have been a mistake. How do you know that?
克洛,这一定是误会 你怎么知道?
I've been exposed to more kryptonite than anyone else in this town.
我接触克普顿石的机会 比镇上任何人还多
It's not that much of a stretch to think that I could've been infected along the way.
我很有可能会被感染
But you don't have any powers.
但你没有超能力
Do you?
你有吗?
No, but that doesn't rule me out.
没有,但那无法排除可能性
There's a percentage of the Wall of Weird that were latent.
某些在古怪之墙上的人都是隐性的
They didn't exhibit any powers until long after exposure.
他们在感染后很久 才会显现出超能力
Okay.
好吧
All right, let's say it's true.
好吧,假设那是真的
But who's to say you're ever gonna develop any powers at all?
但谁能确定你会有超能力?
All I know is that every single meteor freak I've ever run into...
我只知道我过到的每个陨石怪
...has ended up either dead or in Belle Reve.
不是死了,就是进了贝尔瑞疗养院
Face it, Clark.
面对现实吧,克拉克
I'm a walking time bomb.
我就像颗定时活人炸♥弹♥
Well, then consider me your own personal bomb squad.
把我当成你的专属拆弹小组
Regarding our most recent subject...
至于我们的最新目标
...keep a close eye on her.
好好盯着她
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表