拉娜
Lana.
莱克斯
Lex.
说吧,拉娜 告诉他你宁愿跟我在一起
Go ahead, Lana, tell him that you'd rather be with me.
别听他的,他疯了
Don't listen to him. He's on something.
两分钟前你可不是那么说的
Well, it didn't seem to bother you two minutes ago...
当你吻我的时候
...when you were kissing me.
你到底想怎么样?克拉克
What do you really expect is gonna happen now, Clark?
你害怕的事成真了
Exactly what you're afraid of.
我不是你们的竞争奖品
I'm not a competition.
对莱克斯来说是的
You are to Lex.
他没有告诉你吗?
He didn't tell you?
他老爱抢我拥有的一切
He's always wanted everything I've ever had.
你是他名单上的第一名
And you were at the top of that list.
对他来说你是个奖杯
You're just a trophy to him.
而他只是你的安慰奖
And he's nothing but your consolation prize.
告诉我你不爱我
Tell me you don't love me.
拉娜,告诉我你不… 离她远一点
Lana. Tell me you don'tStay away from her.
你不会想那么做的
You don't wanna do that.
你赢不了我
You can't win.
你甚至不知道游戏的规则
You don't even know the rules of the game.
克拉克,住手
Clark, stop it.
如果我知道你会变成这样
It I'd have known who you were gonna turn out to be...
在桥上我就不会救你了
...I never would have saved you on that bridge.
克拉克,你会杀了他
Clark, you're killing him.
拉娜
Lana.
让我来处理,你们先离开
Let me handle this. Please, just leave.
克拉克,你没事吧?
Clark, are you okay?
喔,宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
要不是你及时出现
It you hadn't shown up in time...
我不知道我会对莱克斯 做出什么事来
I'm not sure what I would have done to Lex.
你怎么会知道该怎么办?
How'd you know what to do?
上次你被氪石影响时
The last time you had some kind of kryptonite in your system...
你得流汗将毒素逼出来
you had to sweat it out.
减弱你的超能力是我们唯一的机会
Weakening you seemed to be our only chance.
我不敢相信我做了那些事
I just can't believe all those things I did.
我相信
I can.
我不怪你生我的气
I guess I can't blame you for being mad at me too.
克拉克,多年来你做什么事…
Clark, you've walked around here for years bottling everything up...
都先考虑到别人的利益
basing every decision on what's best for other people.
你从没想过自己
You never stop to think what's best for you.
妈,你以为我对你和克洛说的话 都是真的吗?
Mom, you don't think I really meant those things I said about you and Chloe?
我想那多少反映出你的想法
I think there was a grain of truth in all of it.
每次你被红氪石影响时
Every time you've been affected by Red Kryptonite...
并没有改变你的身分
it hasn't changed who you are...
只是让你说出了心声
it's just stripped away your inhibitions.
我想你得开始忠于自己的感觉
I think you need to start being more honest about how you feel.
你说我要吻露意丝 继续把克洛当成备胎
So you're saying that I wanna kiss Lois. And keep Chloe in my back pocket...
同时我还是爱着拉娜?
while the whole time, I'm still in love with Lana?
只有你能找出答案
You're the only one who can sort that out.
我吻拉娜时可以感觉到她还爱着我
When I kissed Lana, I could tell that she still felt something.
妈
And, Mom....
妈,我不能让她嫁给莱克斯
Mom, I can't let her marry Lex.
或许你无法接受我的说法
This is probably hard to hear.
但我想你最好离她远一点
But I think the best thing you can do is leave her alone.
克拉克,我来了
Clark. Girl alert.
我不知道男人的俱乐部里 藏了什么东西
I never know what I'll find in the grown man's clubhouse.
抱歉,肯谭ue766太
Oh, sorry, Mrs. Kent.
露意丝
Hey, Lois.
嗨
Yeah, hi.
我跟克洛谈过了,她跟我提到
Well, I talked to Chloe and she tilled me in...
露意丝发春的故事
on Lois Gone Wild.
但我还是搞不太清楚细节
But I'm just missing a few details...
我们到底发生了什么事
about us.
譬如说这个
Like this.
露意丝,我真的不知道
Wow, Lois, I had no idea.
省省吧,小子,我真的是疯了
Save it, Smaliville. I was obviously on something.
谢天谢地,墨水一星期后就会褪去
Thank God, the ink wears ott in a week.
我想我们最好将它忘了
Well, I guess it's best that neither of us remembers.
我真的无法想像 我们在一起的样子
I mean, I can't even really picture the two of us.
你该不会认为
You don't think...
我们…?
that we--?
我们怎么了?
Think that we what?
你知道的
You know?
我们…
That we--
没有,露意丝
No, Lois.
我想我还记得
I think I'd remember.
对
Yeah.
当然你记得
Of course, you would.
你人生中的高♥潮♥
Highlight of your life.
但我发现了一样东西
Though I did find something.
我想这是你帮我做的
I think you made it for me.
《白蛇乐团》?
Whitesnake?
我一定非常喜欢你
I must have really liked you.
吉米与克洛再度成功出击
Hey, put another one down for the J-Chlo team.
这都得谢谢你 露意丝又恢复原来伤心的模样
Thanks to you, Lois is back to her old, heartbroken, abrasive self.
我很高兴能帮上忙
I'm glad I could help with that. I guess.
克拉克也恢复了正常
And, Clark is, well, back to being Clark.
你要装做视而不见吗?
Well, you're kind of brushing a landfill under the rug, aren't you?
什么?你是说克拉克的事吗?
What? With Clark?
他说出的那些嫉妒话语 已经是神智不清了
So he took the whole breakup jealousy way past the drunk dialing stage.
我不能因此责怪他
Can't arrest him for it.
他搞砸了拉娜的派对 宣布她已经怀孕的消息
He crashed Lana's party and told the world that she's eating for two.
我有没有跟你说他还绑♥架♥了她?
Did I mention that he kidnapped her?
我敢跟你保证 克拉克比任何人都要自责
I guarantee you Clark is beating himself up more than anyone right now.
我们应该饶了克拉克,好吗?
We can just give the Clark bashing a reprieve, okay?
不,除非你承认他真的搞砸了
No. No, not until you admit that he royally screwed up.
你没有像我一样了解他
You don't know him like I do.
每天你都提醒我这一点
And you remind me of that every day.
如果那些事是我做出来的
It I did the things he did...
你就永远都不会跟我说话了 别否认
...you would never talk to me again. Don't deny that.
你到底是什么意思? 现在是我在骗你吗?
So, what are you saying? I'm lying to you now?
你可以告诉我吗?
Can you really tell me?
如果你可以选择的话 你宁愿跟他在一起对吧?
It you had the choice, you wouldn't rather be with him?
当然不是,你才是我爱的人
Of course not. You're my guy.
你不相信我,我不知道还能说什么
Now you don't believe me. I don't know what else to say.
我想那才是重点
Well, I think that's the point.
我们都不知道该说什么
Neither of us do.
或许我们该分手
You know, maybe we should take a break.
吉米,我不…
Jimmy, I don't-You're
你非常健康,蓝小姐,别担心
tine, Miss Lang. Nothing to worry about.
谢谢你,医生,我只是想确定
Thank you, doctor. I just wanted to be sure...
经过昨天的事后拉娜很平安
with everything Lana went through yesterday.
莱克斯 关于昨晚发生的事我很抱歉
Lex, I'm really sorry about what happened last night.
有关克拉克的事
About Clark.
就我所知,我们的事跟克拉克无关
As far as I'm concerned, what we have doesn't have anything to do with Clark.
但吻他的人不是我
But then I wasn't the one kissing him.
我没有拿枪指着他的头
And I wasn't the one holding a gun to his head.
有趣的是他说这是场游戏
Funny how he calls this a game.
你打算怎么办?莱克斯 对他开枪?
What were you gonna do, Lex? Shoot him?
有必要的话我会那么做
It I had to.
为了救我或是伤害他?
To save me? Or to hurt him?
想想他对你做了什么,拉娜
Considering what he did to you, Lana.
我有权利报复克拉克
I had every right to come after Clark.
问题是…
But the thing is--
我不能怪他
I can't blame him.
如果我让你从我手中溜走
It I ever let you slip through my fingers...
我不知道我会做出什么事来
...I have no idea what I'd be capable of.
她还好吧?
How is she really?
这跟一般的怀孕状况不同
Well, you know, this isn't the most typical pregnancy.
但一切都照计划进行
But everything's on schedule.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表