Handsome, chiseled features with a smile that could light up a barn?
英俊、体格健硕 笑容灿烂的男孩?
Mrs. Kent, you have a crush on the courier?
肯谭ue766太,你在暗恋送信小弟?
You mean the billionaire CEO who stopped by...
你是指刚刚来的那个 亿万富翁大老板…
to talk about his financial support of my platform?
正准备和我谈 投资赞助政策金的那个?
No, Lois. I don't. I've never even met him.
露意丝 我从未见过他
And now, I probably never will.
现在,我看我永远也见不了他
That was Oliver Queen.
那人是奥利佛昆恩
Sorry. They'd already organized a search party.
抱歉,他们已经组了一只搜索队伍
And the police dogs from Granville will be here in another hour.
从大镇来的警♥察♥再过一小时就会到
Where did you find the body?
你在哪发现尸体的?
It was just up the road about a quarter mile.
再往下走差不多半公里
Okay.
好…
Guess I'll meet you there.
咱们到那里会合罗
You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该在这里逗留
I'm sorry?
抱歉?
I'm with the search party. Clark Kent.
我是搜索队的人 克拉克肯特
Gloria. Park Services.
葛萝莉亚,公园管理处
They find anything yet?
他们找到任何线索了吗?
No. Nothing.
没,没有…
Have you?
那你呢?
It's a big forest.
这是座大林子
Lots of green.
很多树林
You must feel isolated out here working all alone.
你一个人在这里工作 一定觉得很孤单吧
There's no one for miles.
四周围毫无人烟
No.
不会啊
It's what I love about it.
我就喜欢这样
We haven't met before, have we?
我们从未见过面,是吧?
I think I'd remember.
有的话,我应该会记得
So you searched this whole area all by yourself.
所以,你就一个人 独自搜索整个区域
Couple of times.
搜过几次
I haven't found anything that's not supposed to be here.
我尚未发现不属于这里的东西
One more search wouldn't hurt.
何不再搜索一次
I found him. Go get help.
我找到他了 快去找人来帮忙!
Clark, where are you? Over here!
你在哪?
He's alive!
他还活着!
Oh, my God.
喔,天啊!
Clark, you're bleeding.
克拉克,你流血了
We don't have much time. His mom's in the cafeteria.
我们没有太多时间 他妈妈去了医院餐厅
Wow, this guy's pretty messed up.
哇,这家伙伤得很重
Not as bad as his girlfriend.
没他女朋友那么惨
Hey, what are these things on his lungs?
他肺里面是什么东西?
Beats me.
不晓得
Jimmy. What?
吉米! 怎样?
Look, we need to get this in the paper. We have to warn people.
我们需要将它登上报 警告其他人
We don't even know what it is yet. She's right.
我们还不晓得是什么东西呢 她说得对
A picture of a weird X-ray isn't page-one material.
怪异X光月并不是 耸动的八卦头版题材
Maybe we'd have a better picture it I was with you when you found him.
如果你们发现他时我野众场 一定能拍到更棒的照片
Okay, that was my call.
是我决定要去的
You're just so much more at home on the streets of Metropolis.
你在大都会里活动会比较自在
l know the woods freak you out. No, no.
我知道你不喜欢去林子里 不…
What freaks me out...
我不喜欢的是…
is my girl traipsing through a forest when that can happen.
我的女朋友到林子里 同样的事可能发生在她身上
Your girl?
你的女朋友?
I mean, aren't you?
你不是吗?
Guys.
你们两个…
This really isn't the time.
现在不是时候
Yeah, you're right, CK.
你说得对,克拉克
I gotta go take care of something, so we'll talk later...
我得去处理别的事 咱们晚点再谈
...when we're alone? Okay.
等我们私下相处时? 好的
Is he always that tired up?
他总是这么火爆吗?
You should see him when he's on his 10th cup of house drip.
你应该看看他喝第十杯咖啡时 那副模样
How are your hands? Healed.
你的手如何? 愈合了
Which begs the question...
这就奇怪了…
since not even Obi-Wan's Iightsaber can Ginsu your dermis...
你的真皮组织 应该是百毒不侵…
how did a vine cut through it?
为何会被藤蔓割伤?
I don't know. I didn't get weak, so it's not kryptonite.
不晓得,我的体力未变弱 所以不是红氪石
Well, I sent a cutting of the vine to my botany professor at Met U.
我将藤蔓剪下一段 寄给我的植物系教授
If it's not meteor rock, what else could it be?
若不是陨石的话 会是什么呢?
Lone Pine Ridge goes right up against the Luthor Estate.
孤松岭后面便是路德别庄
There's a greenhouse that runs near the property line.
别庄靠外♥围♥处有一间温室
That'd be a good place to start.
可以从那里开始调查
Okay, call me the advocate of the devil, Clark...
我不是故意找喳,克拉克…
but don't you think pointing the pitchfork at Lax is a bit of a stretch?
你难道不认为将矛头指向莱克斯 有点太牵强?
He had his hands on the Kryptonian ship.
他曾经抢夺过克普顿星船
He was possessed by Zod.
他被查德附身过
He nearly destroyed this planet.
他差点毁掉整个地球
It the horns fitOkay, tine.
万一罪证确凿… 好吧“'
I'm just saying you might wanna check your personals at the door.
我只是要提醒你 先将个人恩怨摆到一旁
Seeds.
种籽
You've always had an eye for beauty.
你的审美观总是如此过人
Its Latin name, formositas falsus.
它的拉丁名是〝美丽罪恶〞
Beauty that belies a dark nature.
〝相信邪恶力量的美人〞
So even your plants have hidden agendas.
连你的植物都有隐含意义
Well, I guess it all comes down to survival of the fittest, doesn't it?
总归一句话 〝物竞天择,适者生存〞,可不是?
A strange vine has cropped up over the ridge at Lone Pine. It's attacking people.
在孤松岭长出一株 会攻击人的怪异藤蔓
And naturally, you came to my little shop of horrors to foil my ingenious plot...
你便理所当然地跑来我家 企图阻止我进行…
to repopulate the planet with vegetation.
用植物侵占地球的邪恶计划
Sorry, Clark, I'm all out of evil.
抱歉,克拉克 我的邪恶手段已经使尽了
Lana must be a calming influence on me.
大概是拉娜让我改邪归正
She's never gonna fit in your world, Lex.
她永远融入不进你的世界,莱克斯
Unlike you, I'm willing to do whatever it takes so she does.
不像你,我愿意尽我所能去做 她也是
You can keep tooling yourselt that you've changed, but the closer you get to Lana...
你可以继续瞒骗你自己 但是你和拉娜愈接近…
the closer she is to finding out who you really are.
她就愈快发现你的真面目
The days of you showing up unannounced in my home are over.
从今以后 请你别再当不速之客
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
You found your way in, you can find your way out.
你怎么进来的 就怎么出去
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
It was such a rush to evacuate the dorms, I guess I took a few of your things.
当初宿舍关得那么急 我不小心拿到你的几样东西
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, wow, I was really missing this halt-chewed eraser.
哇,我真想念这个 咬了一半的橡皮擦
And your library book which is two weeks overdue. Lana?
你向图书馆借的书 已经过期两个礼拜了,拉娜
I don't know why, but I felt like I needed an excuse to come and talk with you.
我不晓得为什么 我觉得必须找点借口来跟你说说话
Excuse accepted. Let's go upstairs.
借口成立 咱们上楼去吧
Feels like a lifetime since I lived here.
住在这里好像上一辈子的事
Yeah, well, a sprawling 17th-century mansion isn't a bad upgrade.
升等到17世纪的别♥墅♥ 算是不错的
Well, actually, it's getting kind of crowded in there.
事实上,那里有点挤
Water? Please.
要喝水吗? 谢谢
Lex seems to think that I'm dragging Clark's ghost around with me.
莱克斯认为 我还拖着克拉克的阴影过日子
And he didn't sign up for a threesome.
而他不想要三人行
Chloe, I have this terrible feeling.
克洛,我有种很不好的感觉…
I feel like if I do this with Lex, I'm going to lose my identity.
我觉得和莱克斯在一起 我就会渐渐失去自我
Well, Lana, it you don't trust him now, that dynamic's not gonna change.
拉娜,如果你现在无法信任他 那互动模式是永远不会变的
It's just that I keep blaming my trust issues on everyone else.
我一直都把不信任人的问题 推给别人
And the truth is, the person that I don't trust is myself.
事实上,我不信任的人 是我自己
I keep--
我一直…
I haven't always made the right decisions.
我总是没有做出正确选择
And when I realize that I have made the wrong ones...
当我发现我选择错了…
I'm too tar gone to get myself out.
又已经陷得太深 无法自拔
Lana, I don't know if Lex is the right guy for you or not.
拉娜,我不晓得莱克斯是否适合你
He certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but he wouldn't even really be on my list.
我是不可能会考虑他的 我连想都不会想
You can't just sit safely by the water...
你不能永远都在水边…
and watch all the happy people splashing around.
看着身旁的人快乐地戏水
I mean, eventually, you have to grow some tins and just dive in.
你总得鼓起勇气 下水一试才知究竟
Oh, my God. You scared the blink out of me.
老天,你把我吓坏了
I thought I was the only one that felt safe out here.
我以为我是唯一觉得 这里很安全的人
No. No, no, no, no. Not sate. Compelled.
不…一点也不安全 我是被逼的…
By what?
被什么逼呢?
A girl.
一个女孩
And a photo. You know, my hope, her respect.
还有一张照片 我希望能得到她的尊重
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表