I'll meet you there.
我过去找你
Dr. Langston?
兰格斯顿医生?
Is this about Lana?
这跟拉娜有关吗?
Is she okay?
她没事吧?
That's a bit ambiguous, after what you've done to her.
在你对她做了那些事后 我很难回答你的问题
In a few minutes, I'm gonna be exchanging rings...
再过几分钟 我会站在你上方的教堂
...directly above where you're standing.
跟她交换婚戒
What was so urgent it couldn't wait?
什么事急到不能等呢?
Trust me, Lex. I wouldn't want anything...
相信我,莱克斯,我真的不希望 有任何事情
...to come between you and your beautiful bride.
让你跟你美丽的新娘结不成婚
For instance, the truth...
譬如说…
...about her condition.
她的真正状况
For your sake...
为了你好
...I hope I'm not understanding you.
我希望我听不懂你的意思
Consider it hazard pay for the dangerous...
就当这是你必须付出的代价
...not to mention unethical position you've put me in for months.
这几个月来 你逼我背弃了道德
And today's the day you hold the most leverage.
今天你占了上方
Wire $2 million to this account...
将两百万美元汇到这个帐户
...or Miss Lang will know everything.
不然蓝小姐会知道真♥相♥
I don't give in to blackmail.
我不会屈服于勒索
Oh, I think you will.
我想你会的
No man sinks as low as you have if he isn't driven by desperation.
要不是出于绝望 没有人会跟你一样下流
Knowing what you've kept from her...
你隐瞒她真♥相♥
...I wouldn't recommend putting her love to the test.
我建议你别考验她的爱
I won't let you take her away from me.
我不会让你将她从我身边抢走
I'll be right there.
马上来
Is it time?
时间到了吗?
It was...
已经…
...10 minutes ago.
过了十分钟
Lana's not here.
拉娜不在这里
And no one knows where she is.
没有人知道她在哪里
Lana.
拉娜
How'd you sleep?
你睡得还好吗?
Like a baby.
非常好
Me too.
我也是
I don't know if I can wait. How about we just run off and elope?
我不知道我能不能再等下去 我们何不私奔呢?
That would be a pretty big waste of 400 game hens.
那会浪费掉四百只鸡
I know it's a big day. It's okay to be nervous.
今天是个大日子 会紧张是正常的
I know. I just have a few loose ends that I need to tie up.
我知道,我还得去处理一些事
In fact, I have to go meet Chloe, so I should get ready.
事实上我得去跟克洛碰面 我该去做准备了
See you at the church.
教堂见了
Aunt Nell.
妮尔阿姨
I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this day.
我无法告诉你 我期待这一天的到来有多久了
I'm so proud of you.
我非常以你为荣
I wouldn't have missed this day for anything.
我绝不会错过这个大好日子
I know that look.
我认得那个眼神
Lana.
拉娜
This may be the most important day of your life.
这或许是你一生中最重要的一天
What's wrong?
发生了什么事?
It's just...
我只是…
If there were something that you had to put past you...
如果你必须忘了一件事
...to get on with your life...
继续去过人生
...and you tried every way that was fair and honest to do that...
你试过所有的方法想要遗忘它
...and nothing worked...
却一直都无法成功
...is it really wrong to bend the rules just once?
偶尔抛开束缚是不对的吗?
Well, what would put those doubts to rest?
该怎么做才能让你不再怀疑?
The truth.
真♥相♥
But if you are gonna promise your heart to Lex...
如果你要将自己交给莱克斯
...you cannot go to that altar with anything unresolved.
你得在步入礼堂前找出所有的答案
When it comes to protecting ourselves...
人都想要保护自己
...we do what we have to do, Lana.
我们会做该做的事,拉娜
Okay, so you have your final dress fitting at 3.
好吧,最后的试装时间是三点
The limo's picking you up at 3:30...
礼车会在三点半来接你
...and you have wedding photos outside the church...
你得在教堂外面拍结婚照
...and naked male Jell-o Wrestling at 5.
五点会有裸男玩果冻摔角
Lana.
拉娜
Look at me.
看着我
You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?
昨晚你没睡吧?
There's been a lot of pressure.
压力真的很大
Since this is your big day, I'll pretend that I don't see right through that.
今天是你的大喜之日 我会假装没看到
I think that's a great idea.
我想那是个好主意
Okay, what else can I do?
好吧,还有什么事需要我帮忙?
Well, if you don't mind, I hid Lex's wedding gift...
如果你不介意的话 我将莱克斯的结婚礼物
...in the wine cellar so he wouldn't find it.
藏在酒窖里才不会被他发现
I guess "personal gofer" falls under the umbrella of maid of honor.
我想伴娘得充当私人小助理的工作
Oh, what does it look like?
它长什么样子?
It is behind the Bollinger in the cooler.
就在冷冻库的波林杰红酒后面
It's a little blue box with a white bow.
是一个蓝色的小盒子 还打了一个小蝴蝶结
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Yep.
没问题
Holy Dom Perignon.
哇,唐培里侬
Perfect.
太棒了
Okay.
好吧
Come on, Lana, pick up.
拉娜,快接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
快一点
Shoot.
该死
Shouldn't you be at the Luthor mansion arranging flowers?
你不是该在路德家负责布置鲜花吗?
That's just it. I am at the mansion, but I kind of need your help.
没错,我在路德家,我需要你帮忙
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Downstairs in the wine cellar.
楼下的酒窖里
Chloe?
克洛?
Clark? Chloe?
克拉克 克洛
Hurry, I'm freezing in here.
快点,这里好冷
The handle broke, Chloe.
把手坏了,克洛
Hold on.
等一下
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Next time you have a craving for a bottle of wine...
下次你想在上午11点喝酒时
...at 11 in the morning, go for a red.
挑红酒就对了
Yeah, I'm so, so sorry.
对不起
I know you'd rather be tied to a boulder of kryptonite...
我知道你宁愿跟氪石绑在一起
...than come here for ground zero of the Luthor-Lang wedding.
都不想到这里 参加路德家跟蓝家的婚礼
I didn't have a choice. It wasn't my fault.
我没有选择,这不是我的错
Lana hid Lex's wedding present here and she asked me to get it.
拉娜将莱克斯的结婚礼物藏在这里 她要我帮忙将礼物拿出来
And then the door shut.
结果门不小心关上了
I better go.
我得走了
Wait, that's it?
就那样?
You filled your damsel-in-distress quota for the day...
今天你已经拯救过无助的少女
...and you're just gonna walk away?
现在你要离开了?
Chloe, what am I supposed to do?
克洛,我该怎么办?
I guess I just always figured...
我一直都以为
...you'd sweep in at the last minute and save the day.
你会出现阻止她结婚
But you're not gonna do that, are you?
但你不会那么做,对吧?
If Lana didn't wanna marry Lex, she wouldn't.
如果拉娜不想嫁给莱克斯 她不会那么做
Yeah, but Lana's not my hero, Clark. You are.
拉娜不是我的英雄 克拉克,你才是
And this whole idea that you haven't told her who you really are...
重点是你为了隐瞒真实身分
...that you're giving up the person that you totally love because...
愿意放弃你爱的人
I'm protecting her. Good job.
我是在保护她 做得好
She's marrying a monster and she's gonna be trapped in a loveless life.
她要嫁给一个野兽 一辈子过着没有爱的生活
You think this is easy for me?
你觉得这很容易吗?
It's easier than getting hurt.
这要比伤心容易多了
You don't hesitate to run into a burning building...
你会毫不迟疑地 冲进起火燃烧的大楼
...or jump in front of a bullet...
或是跳出来档子弹
...because nothing can penetrate that iron flesh of yours.
只因为你有金刚不坏之身
But the one time saving Lana means putting your heart on the line...
但拯救拉娜可能会让你伤心
...the man of steel is nowhere to be found.
超人的意志突然不见了
Giving up Lana is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
让拉娜离开是我做过最困难的决定
If you don't know that...
如果你不知道那一点
...you don't know me very well.
那是因为你不了解我
Clark.
克拉克
I cannot let you go through with this.
我不能让你这么做
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表