I've seen that look before.
我看过那样的表情
When was it?
是什么时候?
Oh, yeah.
喔,对了
When you almost beat your only friend to death back at Excelsior.
当你在伊塞瑟 几乎把你唯一的朋友打死时
That's good.
身手不错
The first one's free. The next one's gonna cost you.
第一拳免费 下一拳你就要付出代价了
Poor little Lex.
可怜的小莱克斯
Always blaming everyone else for all of his problems.
总是把自己的问题 怪到别人头上
Only when they're the cause.
只有在别人是肇因的时候
You never could take responsibility for what happened.
邓肯的死 你从来不敢负起责任
Like your hands were clean?
难道你的手就是清白的?
Not even close.
不,一点也不
But since then, I've been scrubbing them real hard.
但从那时候起 我就每天用力洗手
Yours just keep getting dirtier.
而你的手愈来愈脏
Lex.
莱克斯
I'm not a doctor, but I've seen enough to know...
我不是医生 但探索频道我看很多
you don't get squiggly lines when you're in a vegetative state.
植物人的脑波 是不可能有起伏的
Unless your new treatments are working.
除非新的治疗奏效了
What new treatment?
什么新的治疗?
Something called 1 2B. It's experimental.
一种叫做十二B的实验治疗
It's derived from refined meteor rocks.
是从陨石撷取出来的物质
Clark, they started giving him this stuff two days ago.
克拉克,他们在两天前 开始给他这种注射
Look at the injection times. They coincide with the attacks.
你看注射的时间 跟攻击的时间一样
Maybe we just found our killer.
或许我们找到凶手了
Wait, these treatments might stimulate brain activity, but he's in a wheelchair.
等等,治疗可能刺♥激♥脑部活动 但他还是坐在轮椅上
His body is, yeah. But look at his charts.
他的身体是不能动 但你看这些图表
His new cocktail is whipping up a hell of an electrical storm.
他的新鸡尾酒疗法 引发了剧烈的脑电波
I read this article in The Inquisitor about brain waves and astral projection.
我在《审讯者报》读过一篇 关于脑波和神进太虚的文章
Astral projection?
神进太虚?
Do you have a better explanation?
你有更好的解释吗?
No. When was his last injection?
没有,他上次 是何时注射的?
Twenty minutes ago.
二十分钟前
Oh, my God. It's happening again.
天啊,已经开始发生了
Smaliville, I--
小镇先生,我…
Hey.
嘿
What happened?
怎么回事?
You went AWOL while things heated up, as usual.
如同以往 在紧要关头你就不见了
I went to go find a phone to warn Oliver and Lex.
我去打电♥话♥ 警告奥利佛和莱克斯
Did you get ahold of them? Are they all right?
你有找到他们吗? 他们没事吧?
A little worse for wear. Oliver said whatever happened suddenly stopped.
只是受了点伤 奥利佛说发生的事突然停止了
Well, Duncan went tiatline, like he blew a fuse.
邓肯心跳停止 好像是他烧坏保险丝之类的
I wonder what caused it.
我在想是为什么
You need that for your article?
你要找答案写报导,是吧?
Well, it would be good, it I were still going to write one.
如果办得到就好了 要是我打算再继续写的话
But you're not?
但你不写了?
It would make a juicy story for The Inquisitor.
那对《审讯者报》是 很精彩的新闻
But considering the outcome, an exploitation piece...
但想到是这种结局 写一篇追查…
on a catatonic patient astral-projecting his way to revenge...
植物人用脑波进行复仇的报导
might be in bad taste.
好像有点低俗
Would you feel the same way if Oliver wasn't involved?
如果不是牵涉到奥利佛 你会这么想吗?
We've all done things we're not proud of.
每个人都有不光彩的过去
I just wish Oliver didn't feel he had to hide it.
我只是希望 奥利佛不觉得他有必要隐瞒
You know...
你知道吗?
? . sometimes, in order to protect the people we love...
有时候为了保护 我们所爱的人
? . we keep secrets.
我们会保守秘密
That is...
那真是…
totally retarded.
智障极了
I wasn't the most popular kid at Excelsior.
我在伊塞瑟中学并不受欢迎
The way I looked....
我的长相
The rumors about what happened to my brother, Julian....
关于我弟弟朱利安的流言
But Duncan didn't care.
但邓肯并不在意
He was my only friend.
他是我唯一的朋友
And I betrayed him.
而我背叛了他
Lex, you were just a boy.
莱克斯,那时你只是个孩子
What matters is the man you've become.
重要的是你 后来成为什么样的人
You're early.
你来早了
It's not often I get invited into the lion's den.
能受邀进入虎穴 可不是常有的事
I didn't want you changing your mind.
我不希望你改变主意
I'm sure you two have a lot to discuss.
我相信你们有很多事情要谈
Mr. Queen.
昆恩先生
Miss Lang.
蓝小姐
You're a lucky man.
你是个幸运的男人
In more ways than one.
不只是这一次而已
I should be dead...
我早应该死了
but here I stand.
但我还站在这里
Well, you would have done the same thing for me...
换成是你 你也会救我
right?
对吧?
I wanted to say thank you.
我想谢谢你
And that's all I wanted to say.
我就只想说这样
I'm sure you have business to get back to.
我相信你也有生意要忙
Lex.
莱克斯
What happened to Duncan...
邓肯发生的不幸
the way I treated both of you...
还有我对待你们两人的方式
it's not something I'm proud of.
都是让我感到羞块的事
I want you to know how much I regret it.
我希望你知道我有多后悔
And I regret ever thinking I needed friends like you.
我也很后悔 自己曾认为需要你这个朋友
Whyd you lie to me?
你为何对我说谎?
All those years, you let me think he was dead.
这些年来 你让我以为他死了
What would you have done it you had known the truth?
如果你知道实情 你会怎么做?
Make daily pilgrimages to the poor boy's bedside?
每天到那可怜的男孩 床边去朝圣?
Yes, I let you think he was dead.
没错,我让你以为他死了
I was giving you a chance to move on with your life.
我是给你机会继续你的人生
To go forward, not back. You didn't do this for me.
往前走,而不是倒♥退♥ 你不是为我而这么做
You convinced Duncan's mother so you could use him as a guinea pig.
你说服邓肯的母亲宣告他死亡 好让你可以利用他当白老鼠
And one of your treatments tapped into a very powerful part of the human brain.
而你其中一个治疗 启动了人类极为强大的脑波
All right. Let's assume that's true. Would that have made a difference?
好吧,假设你说的都对 那又会有何不同?
You were responsible for what happened to Duncan Allenmeyer.
邓肯艾乐迈尔的意外 是你的错
Nothing is ever gonna change that.
没有什么能改变那点
Like you said, Dad.
就像你说的,爸
The only thing I can do is look forward.
我唯一能做的就是往前看
I wanna see the data on Duncan's last treatment.
我要看邓肯最后的治疗报告
Have it on my desk first thing in the morning.
明天一早拿到我的桌上
So that thing that attacked us, Duncan's astral body, or whatever you call it...
所以攻击我们的东西 是邓肯神进太虚的灵魂
? . must have been electrical manifestation.
一定是某种电子的型态
Yeah, he got tried by your electromagnetic arrow...
是的,他被你的电磁脉冲箭烤焦
along with what was lett ot Duncan's brain.
连同邓肯在大脑中的东西
Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,我想你说的没错
You know, making the wrong choices and living with the consequences...
犯了错误 活在那种悔恨当中
? it's not easy, is it?
一定很难受,对吧?
Speaking from experience, huh?
经验之谈,对吧?
More than I'd like.
很不幸,你说的对
We all make bad choices, Clark.
我们都犯过错误,克拉克
All we can do is hope to make the right ones in the future.
我们只能希望未来不再犯错
Clark.
克拉克
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had company.
对不起 我不知道有人在这儿
Chloe, Oliver Queen.
克洛,奥利佛昆恩
Hi. I feel like I know you already.
嗨,我觉得自己早就认识你了
Lois talks about you all the time.
露意丝常常提到你
I was actually just gonna go see Lois right now.
事实上我正好要去找露意丝
Maybe it's time I did some talking.
或许我该跟她解释的时候到了
Well, I'm looking forward to your article on Dark Thursday.
我很期待 你对黑色星期四的报导
l hope my satellite images helped. Yeah.
希望我的卫星图有帮到你 有的
Good.
很好
It was good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Clark.
克拉克
In person, he is really....
他本人真是…
Chloe. Were you able to pull anything ott the satellites?
克洛,你从卫星找到什么了吗?
Oh, yeah. Well, I'm still sitting through the images...
是的,我还在过滤一些影像
but I already found a handful of craters that matched the one you made...
但我已经找到一些吻合的陨石坑 跟你离开…
.when you busted out of the Zone.
魔灵界所造成的那个一样
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表