Don't tell me I missed the special 4:00 a.m. Pre-dawn tour.
别跟我说 我错过了凌晨四点的导览吧
You know, your current machinations have forced you to conduct business...
你现在筹划的阴谋 让你不得不在…
...outside regular business hours.
非正常上下班时间工作
I suppose I'd find it comforting...
你这样关心我的一举一动…
...that you're checking up on every move I make.
我真是感动呢
What is it you find so compelling about these tunnels abandoned for decades?
这些废弃的隧♥道♥到底有什么魅力?
I'm spearheading a water purification program.
我要进行一个净水计划
A research would've assured you it's public knowledge.
如果你做点研究就会知道 这是众所皆知的事
Please, spare me. How long have you been scouting the tunnels, huh? Months?
请原谅我的无知 你准备这些隧♥道♥有几个月了是吗?
There's something down here important to you...
我想你应该有更重要的事该做…
...more important than the approval from eco-enthusiasts.
比投入生态保育活动更重要的事
Don't worry, Dad.
别担心,老爸
I have land to conquer above sea level before I take on the underworld.
在开始地下计划前 我已经搞定海平面上的世界了
And what unknown world will be host to Project Ares?
那么是哪个世界 会负责战神计划?
Hey.
嘿
This is a restricted area.
这是限制进入区域
Mr. Luthor, you're right on time.
路德先生,你来的正是时候
Do you mind telling me what the hell you're doing here?
你最好告诉我 你在这里干什么?
Love to.
我很乐意
In fact, I've already arranged someplace a little more private.
事实上,我另外准备了 更有隐私的地方
You need to pack your things and leave immediately.
你得马上收拾东西离开这里
I'm calling security.
我要叫警卫了
Invitation only.
只给接受邀请的人
Lex!
莱克斯
Dad.
爸
"Nemesis"
剧名:战神计划
Make sure they got three over here. Mom, what happened?
那边要派三个人 妈,发生什么事了?
They just called and said there was some kind of explosion.
他们打电♥话♥来说这里发生爆♥炸♥
Lionel, it's Martha and Clark. We're here. Lex.
李涅,我是玛莎,克拉克也来了 莱克斯
I left Lex a message, said it's an emergency.
我给莱克斯留了话 跟他说有紧急状况
He's still down there. He has to get into the ER.
他还在里面 我们得马上送他到急诊室
Clark. Clark. Yeah.
克拉克
You have to help him. Lex is being held hostage.
你得帮他 莱克斯被囚禁起来了
Do the police know what happened? Yes, but there's no time.
警♥察♥知道状况吗? 知道,可是时间来不及
We need to move. One second, please?
我们得走了 等一下好吗?
Where is Lex? He's...
莱克斯在哪里? 他…
They'll never find him, even if they get through the debris.
就算翻遍残骸 他们也找不到他的
It's a maze of tunnels. You've gotta find him, Clark.
那里面是迷宫般的隧♥道♥ 你得找到他啊,克拉克
He's put something terrible into motion down there.
他正在策画一个可怕的阴谋
Lex is the only one who can stop it.
只有莱克斯自己能阻止得了
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Welcome back to subcivilization.
欢迎回到次文明世界
What happened to my father?
我父亲怎么了?
Not my problem.
那不是我的问题
Never part of the plan.
这不在我的计划当中
What do you want?
你到底想要干嘛?
My husband.
我要我的丈夫
U.S. Special Forces. Weapons Sergeant Wes Keenan.
美军特种部队 武器技术士威斯基南
The soldier you plucked from the battlefield.
那个被你从战场上掳走的士兵
LuthorCorp has many subsidiaries, Ms. Keenan.
路德公♥司♥经营很多副业 基南女士
I'm fairly certain human trafficking isn't one of them.
可是我很确定 我们不做人口走私的生意
I got notice four months ago that Wes died...
我在四个月前收到通知 威斯…
...when his chopper was shot down in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗因为直升机被射中殉难
I knew in my heart it wasn't true.
我心里清楚那不是真的
It's hard to accept, but the heart sometimes lies.
这种事很难令人接受 可是有时候心是会说谎的
When you love somebody...
当你爱上一个人…
...really love them...
真的深爱他们…
...you know when you've lost them.
失去他们的时候你会知道的
I don't doubt your love for your husband, Ms. Keenan.
我没有怀疑你对丈夫的爱 基南太太
There was no chopper crash that day.
那天根本没有直升机坠落意外
In fact, there were no chopper crashes reported that entire month.
事实上 那整个月都没有直升机意外
And then the military failed to produce his body.
然后军方又交不出他的尸体
Uncuff me.
放了我
Look, I've got some influential friends at the Pentagon. I can help you find him.
我有朋友在国防部 我可以帮你找到你丈夫
Yeah. Nice try.
你想得美
You don't leave the service without learning a thing or two about reconnaissance.
身为军人 我至少知道几事要事先调查
I used every source I had until a lead came up with this.
我到处问到处查 才知道是你搞的鬼
Tell me, Mr. Luthor...
告诉我,路德先生
...what does a Fortune 500 company want with a Green Beret?
一间排名富比士前五百大企业的公♥司♥ 要一个小士兵做什么?
Tell me.
告诉我
It's only a matter of time before my security gets through.
我的警卫迟早会找到我的
You should know their policy tends to err on the side of shoot now, ask later.
你应该知道他们是枪下不饶人的
Except schematics for these tunnels don't exist on any city blueprints.
可惜这些隧♥道♥在任何地图上都找不到
And I've rigged all five miles with C4.
这里五哩内都被我埋了C4炸♥弹♥
You see...
告诉你…
...I learned how to be all I could be...
我能有今天这样的能耐…
...in explosives ordnance control.
都要感谢爆♥炸♥性军械控制的训练
Discharged for having a short fuse.
我因为脾气暴躁被退役
If you think I'm lying, why don't you just kill me?
如果你觉得我在说谎 为什么不干脆杀了我?
Then I'd be back to square one.
那样的话我就回到原点了
Besides, I'm willing to bet this little project you're doing down here...
再说,我敢说你的这个计划…
...whatever you're doing with Wes, it's worth more to you than your life.
和你对威斯进行的实验 对你而言比自己生命还重要
You decide.
你自己决定吧
If I don't speak to Wes in 20 minutes...
如果我在20分钟内 没跟威斯说到话…
...it will all be gone.
这里就会全毁了
What's wrong, Mr. Luthor?
怎么了,路德先生?
Haven't you ever done anything crazy for love?
你从没为爱做过疯狂的事吗?
Chloe, any news on Lex?
克洛,有莱克斯的消息吗?
No. The police captain nixed the rescue efforts until they can de-bomb the area.
没有,警长下令在解除炸♥弹♥前 暂停所有搜救工作
But that could take forever. Lionel said these tunnels are endless.
可是解除炸♥弹♥要花很长时间吧 李涅说那些隧♥道♥是永无止境的
Which means Lex and our GI Jane will be gone before they get through debris.
所以莱克斯跟我们的女大兵 在现场整理完前就会不见了
So Lionel was right.
李涅是对的
Lex could die if I don't go down there.
如果我不过去 莱克斯可能会没命
Don't look to me for encouragement. After what he did to my mom...
你别想我会赞成你这样做 你知道他之前如何对待我妈
...I don't mind the idea of him cohabitating with the rats for all of eternity.
我不介意他一辈子都在隧♥道♥里 跟老鼠为伍
Trust me, Chloe.
相信我,克洛
I've had moments where I thought the world would be a better place without him, but...
我有时也认为 这世上没有他会比较好,可是…
You don't get to choose who you're gonna save.
我不能选择拯救的对象
Not if you're Clark Kent.
那是因为你是克拉克肯特
Besides, whatever is in those tunnels may be the first step in taking Lex down.
再说,隧♥道♥里的东西 搞不好可以帮我们打倒莱克斯
I suggest you beat the bomb squad to the entrance...
我建议你赶在炸♥弹♥小组前到入口…
...and human-wrecking ball on your way in before anyone can see you.
然后在被发现前 火速进到里面去
Perfect timing, MacGyver.
你还真会扣却寺问啊,马盖先
You're gonna need those paws to call Wes.
你得用这个打电♥话♥给威斯
The phones won't work this deep in the tunnel system.
电♥话♥在这么深的隧♥道♥里是打不通的
Mine will.
我的打得通
Take it.
拿去吧
Take it.
拿去
Without Wes, my life is over.
没有威斯,我就活不下去
When you meet someone that can pull you out of the trenches...
他把我从壕沟里救起来 我绝不能就这样放弃他
It's not that easy.
事情没那么简单
Put him on the phone.
打电♥话♥给他
Please. Let me hear his voice.
拜托,让我听听他的声音
I can't call your husband. Do you wanna die down here?
我没办法打给你丈夫 你想死在这里吗?
Look, we're running out of time. Dial the damn phone.
我们已经快没时间了 快打电♥话♥
He's dead!
他死了
Wes didn't die in a crash.
威斯不是死于直升机坠毁意外
He was shot at close range by an M60 firearm.
他是被M60步♥枪♥近距离射死
The bullets pierced his lungs, his liver and his heart.
子弹贯穿他的肝肺跟心脏
LuthorCorp tried to save him with an experimental procedure, but it was too late.
路德公♥司♥试着用实验的新方法救他 可是来不及
Look, your husband endured a prolonged and unsettling death.
你丈夫很痛苦的死去
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
But the lie was easier than the truth.
可是撒谎要比说实话容易些
No.
不
No.
不
Deactivate the explosives.
快取消爆♥炸♥设定
Let's both get out of here alive.
让我们一起活着出去吧
It's preprogrammed.
这是预先设定好的
I won't stop them just like you can't stop this.
我不会解除装置 你也无法解除
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表