I finally found myself injured badly enough to use the RL65...
我终于等到伤很重 然后使用RL65的时机了…
and it works perfectly.
真的很管用
Not just once. I cut my hand, and after one injection...
不只一次 我在伤到手后,打一针…
...I was completely healed.
我都能完全复原
Well, don't take any more.
哦,不要再使用了
Last time I checked, doctor, you worked for me.
据我所知,医师 你是为我做事的人
The lab mice have been exhibiting irrational cognitive behavior...
实验用的老鼠出现 不理性的认知行为…
...and more troubling, violent tendencies. I'm not a mouse, I feel fine.
最糟糕的是暴♥力♥倾向 我不是老鼠,我觉得很好
Do you? No lapses in judgment? No sudden outbursts of anger?
是吗?没有判断失常? 没有突来的怒火?
Not really, but I am starting to feel one coming on right now.
是没有,不过现在倒是有股无名火 逐渐在酝酿
It's not worth risking possible psychosis just so you can climb Mount Everest...
没必要冒着精神失常的危机 却只是为了去攀登第一高峰…
or parachute out of your Learjet.
或是从你的小飞机上 练跳降落伞
This isn't about my recreational activities, doctor.
不是为了我的休闲活动,医师
We're on the verge of a medical breakthrough that can save countless lives.
我们正处于可以解救无数性命的 医学突破边缘
I'm more than honored to be the guinea pig.
我很荣幸能当实验用的天竺鼠
Trust me, I can handle the occasional temper tantrum.
相信我,我可以掌控偶发的盛怒
Okay, well, I'll talk to you after the break, senator.
好,等假日过了 我再跟你谈,参议员
You have a happy Thanksgiving too. Bye-bye.
也祝你感恩节快乐,再见
Hi. Hi.
嗨嗨
Come on in. I was just about to call you.
快请进 我正想打电♥话♥给你
I didn't get your R.S.V.P.
我没收到你的回覆函
Well, that is why I'm here.
哦,我来就是为了此事
我…
came in person to tell you that...
亲自来向你说…
...I won't be coming for...
我不会过来…
...Thanksgiving dinner.
享用感恩节晚餐
Well, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing you.
哦,那太可惜了 我原本很期待你来的
After Lillian died, I somehow decided that I would stop celebrating Thanksgiving.
莉莉安过世后,我就决定… 不再庆祝感恩节了
Why don't you make an exception and celebrate with us?
你何不破个例 跟我们一起庆祝?
We'd really love to have you.
我们很愿意接纳你
I don't think Clark would agree.
我不觉得克拉克会答应
The holiday's going to be difficult this year, without extra complications for him.
今年的感恩节势必很难熬 别给他增加不必要的困扰了
You're not a complication, Lionel.
你不是困扰,李涅
You're a part of my life now, and I'm very thankful for that.
如今你也是我生活的一部分 对此,我很感恩
Do you know what that means to me?
你知道这句话对我 多有意义吗?
Do you know what you mean to me?
你知道你对我 多有意义吗?
Martha, I....
玛莎,我…
I didn't mean to....
我不是有意…
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I take it this wasn't a party favor. I broke into his apartment.
我猜这不是派对送的小礼物 我闯入他的公♥寓♥
There might be some residue still left. l call Oliver Queen a lot of things...
可能还有一些残留的剂量 我会说奥利佛有很多缺点…
...I never thought I'd call him a junkie. I don't think he's getting high.
却没想过他可能是个毒虫 我不觉得他在吸毒
Come on, Clark. You of all people should know that everyone has their secrets.
得了,克拉克,你最该了解 每个人都有自己的秘密
It's not a stretch to think that a jet-setting billionaire might have a habit to hide.
再说,一个富豪可能有此遁世的习性 其实也不难想像
Can you just get it checked out? We'll know for sure.
你可以检查一下吗? 到时候就知道了
I'll text my bio-chem buddy at Met U.
我给大都会大学的生技伙伴 传个简讯
Hopefully he hasn't left for Thanksgiving.
希望他没跑去过感恩节了
That Green Arrow story. That victim actually see him get shot?
关于绿箭客的报导 受害人真的有看到他中弹吗?
No, but the people that owned the car did come forward...
没有,不过,车主有出面澄清…
and say that he saved them that night.
他们说 当晚他救了他们
He hasn't been spotted since.
之后就再也没看到他人了
I'm gonna get this syringe to my chemist. Great.
我要把这针筒交给我的化验师 很好
Why don't you head out, and I will get a hold of you as soon as I find anything.
你何不先走 我一有线索就联络你
Are you trying to get rid of me? No, why would I wanna do that?
你急着想甩开我? 不,我♥干♥嘛要那样?
Lana. Hi.
拉娜 嗨
Us girls were just gonna get some lunch.
我们女孩子们 想去吃个中饭
That's great. Have a good time.
太好了 用餐愉快
Well, that wasn't awkward at all.
哦,倒是一点都不棘手
I try to keep the heavenly bodies from colliding, but there's only so much I can do.
我设法不让星球碰装众一起 可惜我的能力有限
I want you to check something out for me.
在走之前 我要你帮我追查一件事
Yeah, okay. My Google is your Google. What do you need?
好,我的搜查网络就是你的搜查网络 你要查什么?
I'm curious about this halfway house that LuthorCorp supports.
我对路德企业赞助的 中途之家很好奇
I offered to get involved, but Lex won't let me. He says it isn't safe.
我提议要加入 可是莱克斯不肯,他说不安全
Well, most halfway houses aren't exactly amusement parks, Lana.
大部分中途之家都不是进乐园 拉娜
I don't think that's it.
我也不认为如此
Lex swears that he's honest with me, but lately he's been a little secretive.
莱克斯保证会对我诚实 可是最近他有点神秘兮兮的
I don't know, maybe I'm reading into it.
我不晓得 也许我想太多了
No, I think you're just being cautious, which is smart.
不,我想你只是比较小心 这是很聪明的举动
Don't worry, we'll figure things out.
放心好了 我们会澄清疑虑的
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Lana. Lana.
拉娜,拉娜
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧? 怎么了?
From where I was sitting, it looked like you tainted.
从我的角度看来 你好像是昏倒了
Let's get you to a doctor. No, it's okay.
我们去看医生 不,没事了
Can we keep my little siesta between us? I really wouldn't want anyone to worry.
这昏倒的事件就别传开好吗? 我真的不想让别人担心
Well, it's a little late for that, but, yeah, okay.
哦,不想传开已经太迟了 不过,好,可以的
Surprise.
给你一个惊喜
I didn'tGet away from me.
我不是… 离我远一点
I swear to God, I'll rip your green head off.
不然我发誓 我一定会拆了你的绿大头
I'm calling the cops.
我要报♥警♥了
See? 911.
看到没?119
Hello? 911.
喂? 119
I need an ambulance.
我需要救护车
Hurry.
赶快
Have you ever tainted betore?
你以前昏倒过吗?
Three times. All in the last month.
三次 都在上个月
These headaches you've been having,...
你的这几次头痛…
would you describe the pain as sharp, or dull?
你觉得痛楚成 是很强烈或是轻微头痛?
Sharp, like a knife.
很强烈,就像刀割一样
And it's getting worse.
而且愈来愈糟
I've tried all of the over-the-counter pain relievers, but none of them work.
我试过一些止痛的成药 可是都没效
They're just migraines, right?
只是偏头痛,对吧?
Just a few more tests, we'll have a clearer picture.
还要做些检测 才会有比较明显的结果
Martha, I'm so glad you came here.
玛莎,我很高兴你来这里
Haven't been able to stop thinking...
我一直在想着…
about what happened.
之前发生的事
I wanted to apologize for--
我想道歉…
I didn't come here for an apology, Lionel.
我不是来听你道歉的,李涅
You did nothing wrong. l did.
你没做错什么 我有
I had no right to presume that I couldNo, look...
我无权擅自推定我能… 不,是这样…
there's something between us.
我们之间是有点什么
What it is, I don't think either of us knows...
究竟是什么 我想我们彼此都还不明了…
...but I do know I'm not ready to find out.
不过我知道 我还不准备深入理解
Not yet.
还没
I understand. I don't think you do understand.
我了解 我不认为你了解
I value our relationship.
我很重视我们之间的关系
I really want you to be with me for Thanksgiving.
我真的希望你能来过感恩节
Well, then, of course. I will be there.
哦,那我当然会去
Lois...
露意丝…
...what happened? Well...
出什么事了? 嗯…
lucky for me, I walked in on Green Arrow...
算我走运 我撞见绿箭客…
pulling a reverse Santa Claus on Oliver's apartment.
在奥利佛的公♥寓♥ 从事与圣诞老人相反的举动
The Green Arrow did this?
是绿箭客下手的?
Guess it was only a matter of time before he hit up the new billionaire in town.
我想他会打劫这位镇上的新贵富豪 也是早晚的事
Luckily, I was able to get in a few solid licks of my own.
还好,本人也有给他 一点颜色瞧瞧
He'll be nursing a couple broken ribs for sure.
他现在一定野众医治 他断掉的几根肋骨
Have you talked to Oliver yet? Has he visited you here in the hospital?
你跟奥利佛谈过没? 他有来医院看过你了吗?
No.
没有
I tried him on all his numbers, and he was nowhere to be found.
他所有的电♥话♥,我全打过了 根本找不到人
Clark, I'm nervous.
克拉克,我很紧张
Either he's on some kind of crazy drug bender, or Green Arrow has gotten to him.
他要不是在用什么奇怪的毒品 就是让绿箭客捉去了
Lois, don't worry.
露意丝,别担心
I promise I'll do everything I can to track him down.
我保证我会尽全力找到他
Yeah, thatli be a big help.
对,那可很有帮助
Look, I'll just call Chloe.
好,我要打个电♥话♥给克洛
I'll take that.
东西给我
I put a bullet in your chest. And now you're gonna pay for it.
我在你的胸部打了一枪 现在你得付出代价
I don't think so.
我不认为如此
Hey, buddy.
嘿,兄弟
How did you survive that tall? Yoga. Now let go of me.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表