And with a girl he doesn't have to inflate.
和一个活生生的美女
Lana Lang, Oliver Queen.
蓝拉娜,奥利佛昆恩
We went to boarding school together.
我们从前是寄宿学校的同学
Talk to any of the old gang lately?
最近和老同学们联络过吗?
Enjoy the party.
希望你玩得愉快
I always do.
我一向如此
It that's a friend, I'd hate to see an enemy.
如果他是朋友 我可不愿见你树敌
Senator Kent.
参议员肯特
Hi, I've been looking all over for you.
嗨,我到处在找你
I would like you to meet Oliver Queen.
我要你见见奥利佛昆恩
Mr. Queen, it's nice to finally meet you. The pleasure's all mine.
昆恩先生,真高兴终于见到你了 哪里,我的荣幸
So Lois has been telling me about your policy points.
露意丝已经告诉过我你的政见论点
We should get together and talk about how I can help you.
我们应该找个时间 谈谈我能如何赞助你
I'm looking forward to that. Thank you. Thank Lois.
那太好了,谢谢你 应该谢谢露意丝
She can be very persuasive.
她很有说服力
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark, I can't find you on my own.
克拉克,我找不到你!
You have to help me. Where are you?
你得帮我! 你在哪里?
Clark! Chloe.
克拉克! 克洛!
Chloe.
克洛
Oh, my God, Clark.
老天,克拉克
Come on, Clark, come back.
克拉克,快清醒啊!
This girl can't lose you twice in one month.
我不能在一个月内失去你两次!
I will be in a second.
差点就没命了
How'd you kill it?
你怎么杀掉它的?
Biology 101. Electricity denatures enzymes.
基本生物学原理 电流会改变酵素成分
We have to help Jimmy.
我们得去救吉米
Jimmy? He's over there.
吉米? 他在那边
Go find him.
去我他!
Gloria's headed to the mansion.
葛萝莉亚跑去路德庄园
Go.
快去
I'll get help for Jimmy.
我去找人来救吉米
Go.
快去啊
Tarzan and park rangers both love the wild.
泰山和公园处管♥理♥员♥ 都一样喜欢野外
And swinging on vines.
还有吊藤蔓飞来飞去
Ride's over.
玩乐时间结束了!
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊?
The gardener. Get out.
园丁 快出去!
Kryptonians. Always so hard and cold.
克普顿星球人总是如此冷酷无情
You can't go home.
你无法回去
I can't let you stay. What are we gonna do?
我又不能让你留在这里 那要怎么办?
We'll have to let nature decide.
那就让大自然决定吧
You saved me from the Phantom Zone, Clark.
是你把我从魔灵界救出来,克拉克
I'm sorry it has to be this way.
很遗憾下场会是如此
There are pods inside him that can be killed with electricity.
他的体内有许多豆荚 可以用电流消灭它们
You're insane. Please listen to me.
你疯了 请听我说!
You have to detibrillate him or he will die. The guy is not in arrest.
必须对他施行电击,否则他会死掉 他的心缚并未停止
We will not detib. Now, back ott.
我们不会施行电击的 退开
Hey, what are you doing? Back ott.
你在做什么? 你别管!
They're hot.
很烫的喔
Please don't let me kill him.
请别让我杀了他
Did you just paddle me?
你刚帮我电击?
Yeah.
是的
I have enjoyed courting you against your will this evening.
很高兴今晚能违逆你的意愿 逗你开心
Only because I let you.
那是因为我允许你那么做
I'd like to kiss you now.
我想要吻你
You know...
这个嘛…
the lady requires a show of skill before awarding you with her favor.
在让你一亲芳泽之前 你得露一手让我肯定你
Which is actually where I was going with the kiss.
我的吻便是我要表现的功力
Let's make it interesting.
咱们来点有趣的玩法
Hit that can with your arrow...
用你的箭射中那个罐头…
...and I'm yours.
我就是你的
You're that easy, huh?
你这么好追啊?
It's that hard.
是难追吧
I'm gonna go for it.
我要来试试看
All right.
好的
Here goes nothing.
我要试啰
Better luck next time, Hood.
下回再说吧,神射手
This is definitely a night of firsts.
今晚的确是新开始的序幕
How's that?
怎么说?
Well, it's the first time I've ever danced in my extremely pretentious fountain.
这是我第一次在 我的俗气喷泉旁跳舞
And it's the first time I ever felt...
同时也是我第一次感觉到…
this satisfied.
如此地漓足
I was half-expecting the word happy to come out of your mouth.
我原以为你会说〝快乐〞呢
Happiness is just a feeling of euphoria.
快乐只是一种兴奋的感觉
It's your brain chemistry going into overdrive.
那是大脑分泌大量的化学激素
That's why so many relationships tail...
所以甜蜜感觉消散之后 现实便随之显露…
...when the honeymoon ends and reality sets in.
许多感情才会无疾而终
Have you always been such a romantic?
你总是如此浪漫吗?
It you were any other woman, I'd be saying everything you expect to hear.
如果你是别的女人 我会讲你想要听的话
But you're not, okay? You're not like anyone else.
但你并不是 你和其他女人不一样
Well.
这个嘛…
Careful...
小心点…
because I am dangerously close to being satisfied.
因为我现在 几乎就要觉得满足了
Then my evil plan is working.
那我的邪恶计划奏效了
So, what made you change your mind about gracing my arm tonight?
你为何改变心意 决定今晚和我在一起?
Life.
因为人生…
Wanting to live it.
我想要尽情地活着
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表