Did he mentionned recent threats against him ?
他最近有提到可能被人威胁吗?
Lana, if you got information, that might be able to help me find him...
拉娜,如果你有任何线索 能帮我找到他
I don't understand Clark.
我不明白,克拉克…
Why are you the leader of the search party ?
你为何如此积极搜寻他?
Lana,
拉娜
no matter what my differences are with Lex, I don't want to see him get hurt.
不管我和莱克斯有何歧见 我不愿看到他受伤
Or maybe you have your own reasons ?
或者你是出于私心
Clark, how did you know that Lex was going to be transformed into that monster before anyone else ?
你为何事先知道 莱克斯会变成那怪人 其他人都还不晓得?
Did you tell Lex about this ?
你告诉莱克斯这个了吗?
Not yet.
还没
Clark, I want an answer.
克拉克,我要一个答复
You can't keep secrets when Lex's life is in danger.
莱克斯现在性命危在旦夕 你不能有所保留
If I had all the answers, I wouldn't be here, Lana.
我若知道答案就不会来了 拉娜
I just want to help find Lex.
我只想帮忙找到莱克斯
Then do it.
那就去帮啊
Don't pretend you're doing it for him.
别假装你是真的想帮他
You've reached Pontius security.
我是罗柏特庞提斯…
Leave you name and number.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥…
Pontius !
庞提斯先生…
What the hell am I paying you for ?
我付你水是做什么用的?
I was followed again today.
我今天被人跟踪
black range Rover, Edge City plates ?
黑色兰吉路跑?艾吉市车牌?
I tracked it to an abandoned factory on 5th and Hayworth.
我查出是从第五街和海沃斯街口的 荒废工厂来的
Why are you still here ? I'm on my way.
你干嘛还愣在这里? 我这就去查
What is it that turns
究竟是什么东西…
a weak, hairless punk into some superhuman Goliath ?
能让一个软弱的秃头 成为一个超级战士?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
Well, I honestly don't believe you.
我真的不相信你
And we know Luthor Corp conducts research involving genetically enhanced human strength.
我们都晓得路德公♥司♥积极研究透过基因组成加强人类体能
Now, you obviously did something to yourself.
很显然你在自己身上动了手脚
What was it ?
究竟是什么?
You really want to know ?
你真的想知道?
A being from another dimension...
来自另一个空间的生物体…
actually, another planet...
事实上是另一星球…
inhabited my body and gave me powers.
占据我的身体并给了我超能力
It sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
听起来很荒谬,但那是真的
When he left me, the powers went with him.
当〝它〞离开我时,超能力也随之而去
That's it.
就这样
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多
Are you mocking me ?
你故意耍我吗?
Now, why would I mock a guy who just shot me ?
我♥干♥嘛要耍一个 刚刚对我开枪的人?
You know, the first gunshot
刚才那一枪
was a minor flesh wound, Lex.
只是一点小小皮肉之伤,莱克斯
But this one may sting a little more.
现在这枪或许会更痛一点
Do you want to keep your new girlfriend happy ?
你要你的马子快乐吗?
All right !
好吧
All right, you win.
好吧,你赢了
There's a serum.
有一种血清…
It's in a lab on the 33rd floor of Luthor Corp.
就在路德公♥司♥第33层楼的 实验室里
It's in the vault in the center cabinet.
就在保险室的中♥央♥橱柜里
The code is julian452.
密♥码♥是〝朱利安452〞
Wagner, go.
华格纳,去吧
Lionel Luthor.
李涅路德…
All those hostile takeovers haven't aged you a bit.
历经恶意并购种种风波 居然没把你逼老
Tell me, what's your secret ?
你的秘诀是什么?
Well, perhaps I should give some credit to a nightly nip.
或许该归功于偶尔浅尝点小酒
This 40-Year-Old highland scotch
这四十年份威士忌酒
Certainly helps to smooth the stress. I vigorously recommend it.
的确能帮助我忘忧减压 我大力推荐
Welcome to Metropolis, Oliver.
欢迎来到大都会,奥利佛
It's a nice gesture.
您真客气
So I guess I shouldn't be surprised, should I ?
我应该不用觉得惊讶,是吧?
You've always been so generous.
你总是如此慷慨大方 是啊
You know, Oliver, when I read in the papers,
奥利佛,当我看到报载
"Oliver queen moves to Metropolis," I was very curious.
〝奥利佛昆恩搬至大都会〞 我很好奇
You've made such a name for yourself in star city.
你在星城无人不知,无人不晓…
Why would you relocate ?
你为什么要搬家呢?
Well... How can you resist these views ?
这里景色风光如此迷人…
Not to mention the crisp, Midwestern air.
更何况中西部的清新空气 更是迷人
You had a chance to touch base with my son yet ?
你和我儿子叙过旧了吗?
Haven't had a chance. Been meaning to.
还没有 不过,我会的
How is old Lex doing, by the way ? Has he finally managed to step out of your shadow ?
莱克斯最近如何? 他踏出你的庇荫了吗?
Oh, he's changed a lot since your, uh...
没有,打从你们同校之后
boarding-school days together.
他改变许多
Hmm. Well, we all have.
我们大家都一样
You know what, Lionel ? You've inspired me. I'm gonna give him a call.
李涅,听你这么一席话 我打算打个电♥话♥给他
Yeah. I'll call him today.
我今天就打给他
You could have a hard time reaching him. Lex, it seems,
你恐怕会扑了个空 莱克斯似乎
has been abducted.
被人绑♥架♥了
He's been abducted.
他被人绑♥架♥?
My god.
老天…
Oh. Oh, Oliv... I remember,
喔,奥利 我记得
in the excelsior school plays, you were always so good.
从前你们在伊塞瑟中学 感情非常要好
So convincing.
你可真会装模作样
Lionel, I'm involved in a lot of business ventures, as you know. But I can assure you...
李涅,你知道我现在经营多项企业 但我可以向你保证…
...kidnapping is not one of them.
绑♥架♥并不是其中一项
I remember you have an unpleasant history with my son.
我记得你和我儿子曾经有过节…
And I know queen industries had the only working satellite on dark Thursday.
黑色星期四那天唯一可运作的卫星 是昆恩企业的
I know. I know, Oliver. You've suffered through a lot
我知道,奥利佛 你年少时经历过不少磨难
in your young life, but if you have so much
但如果你敢对莱克斯
as laid a hand on Lex, the word "suffer"
动一根汗毛的话 〝受苦〞一词之于你…
Will take on a whole new meaning to you.
恐怕将要重新注解
Sods like a threat.
听起来像是威胁
Have a pleasant stay in Metropolis, Oliver...
希望你在大都会待得愉快,奥利佛
...however brief it is.
无论有多短暂
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I never thought I'd utter these words, but you don't look so hot.
我不得不说 你看起来一点都不师!
I don't feel so hot.
我感觉糟透了
Had to bail out of superspeed around 3rd avenue and jogged the rest of the way.
我的超速度在第三街附近中断了 只好用跑的过来
Then take a seat. Calm down.
坐下来,喘口气
But if you feel even the slightest inkling of a sneeze,
如果你感觉快要打喷嚏时…
you cover your face and ziploc it shut, okay ?
请你把脸蒙住,闭上嘴,好吧?
I went to Lex's mansion.
我去了莱克斯的家
I saw Lana.
看到了拉娜
So you know about their new domestic partnership.
所以你知道 他们现在住在一起罗?
It's like we don't even know each other anymore.
好像我们根本不认识彼此一样
I told her about Lex. She...
我告诉她莱克斯的事
She made a phone call to someone named Robert Pontius.
她打了一通电♥话♥给一个叫罗柏特庞提斯的人
The highest-Paid sam spade in Metropolis ?
大都会行情最高的私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
Maybe Lex knew he was in trouble.
或许莱克斯预知自己有麻烦
I want to talk to this guy and see what he knows.
我要找这个人谈 看他知道什么
When you escaped from the Kryptonian land of the lost, I bet you didn't think that you'd
当你从克普顿星球的失落迷境逃出时,我猜你一定没料到…
be rewarded By having to save Lex Luthor while battling a raging head cold, huh ?
回来得拯救莱克斯路德 同时抵抗伤风病菌
Not exactly the goodbye gift I was expecting, no.
的确是出乎我意料之外没错
I guess heroes don't get sick days.
英雄没有请病假的权利
They also don't put the world in jeopardy on an annual basis.
而且英雄也不会 一年一度大闹全世界
I'm no hero, Chloe.
我不是英雄,克洛…
There it is. 515 grant street.
有了 格兰街515号♥
Okay, let's get out of here.
好,咱们走吧
Chloe. This could be dangerous.
这有可能很危险
Yeah, especially for you.
尤其对你而言
You barely got here. You need to conserve your energy.
你来这里都得大费周章 你得保留一点体力
Oh, god.
老天…
Quick hands. You're getting good at that.
动作真快 你已经愈来愈得心应手了
Chloe, it's Lana.
克洛,是我拉娜…
Whenever you get this message, I need you to check out an address...
听到留言时 请你帮我查一个地址…
1024 Hayworth. Call me.
海沃斯街1024号♥ 打电♥话♥给我
Looking for Lex ?
要找莱克斯吗?
You okay ?
你还好吧?
Perfect.
很好
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表