No worries. I had plenty of juice left.
别担心 我还是精力充沛的
Could've fooled me, the way you cleaned out Mama Kent's fridge.
才怪 你把肯特妈妈的水箱都清空了
Well, it's because I like to stay fueled up.
那是因为我喜欢 随时保持在精力充沛的状态
Just in case I need to spring into action.
这样我随时行动都没问题
I still have a boyfriend.
我可是有男朋友的
Yeah, well, a man can dream, can't he?
人还是可以有梦想的,对吧?
Now you know why we call him Impulse.
现在你知道 他为什么叫冲动鬼了吧
Impulse, Cyborg...
冲动鬼、生化人…
...Aquaman, Green Arrow, what do you call your team?
海底人、绿箭客 你们的团队名称是什么?
I don't know. I've been thinking. We need something cool.
我也还在想 我们要取个很酷的名字
We need something like-I
应该叫做…
was thinking about something with the word justice in it.
名称里面应该要有 〝正义〞这两个字
After all, that's what Lax is gonna get a big dose of.
毕竟这是我们要好好教训 莱克斯的原因
Victor and AC were able to hack into the 33.1 mainframe...
维多跟阿克在我们炸了大楼前…
before we blew the building.
侵入了33点1的主机
That was your other mission.
那是你的另一项任务
Haven't met the computer yet I couldn't crack wide open.
还没有一部电脑是我开不了的
What'd you guys find out?
你们发现了什么?
Lex isn't satisfied playing in his own backyard anymore.
莱克斯的实验不只在这里进行
LuthorCorp is starting up divisions of 33.1 all across the globe.
路德公♥司♥已经在全球 成立33点1计划的分部
Wherever there's evidence of people with abilities...
只要有哪里传出有超能力的人…
there'll be laboratories to do experiments.
他们就会在当地成立实验室
We can't let that happen.
我们不能让他的计划得逞
We won't.
我们会阻止他的
Gentleman, our first target is a large facility on the island of Corto Maltese.
各位,我们的第一个目标是 柯多马提斯岛上的工厂
You guys know the drill. Wheels up in 30 minutes.
你们知道该怎么做了 30分钟后出发
Get your gear.
去准备吧
You coming, amigo?
你要一起来吗,伙伴?
Yeah, you gotta come with us, man. We could use the big guns.
你得跟我们一起去啊 我们很需要帮助
They're right, you know? You'd be a major asset to the team.
他们说的对 你会帮他们很大的忙
I wanna be a part of this, guys. I really do.
我真的很想加入,各位 真的
But?
可是?
That problem I told you about...
我之前跟你提过 那个我引起的问题…
...the one that I caused. I have to take care of that first.
我得先去解决它
This isn't the end of the story, Clark.
这不是故事的结束,克拉克
This is just the beginning.
一切才刚开始
Chloe.
克洛
Come on, boys.
走吧,伙伴们
Let's go save the world.
我们去拯救世界吧
You know, you have some pretty amazing friends, Clark Kent.
你交了一群很棒的朋友,克拉克肯特
Yeah. I do.
是啊
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表