Got a reservation.
去订位吧
Eats here every time he's in town.
他到城里来时都会在这里用餐
Look
看吧
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的通知
Senator Burke. Howdy, miss.
柏克参议员 你好
Lois Lane, reporter. I was hoping to ask a few questions.
我是记者露意丝蓝恩 我想问你几个问题
Sure. Schedule an interview with my office.
没问题 跟我的办公室预约专访时间
You know, I tried to, but no one returned my calls.
我试过了,没人回我电♥话♥
Well, that ought to tell you something, sweet cakes.
那你应该了解他们的意思,甜心
Senator, last year your salary was $ 150,000.
参议员,你去年的年薪是15万
Can you tell me how you managed to deposit $5 million in a Cayman account?
告诉我你怎么在 开曼群岛的帐户里存了五百万?
What paper did you say you worked for, Miss...?
你是哪家报社的记者?小姐
Lane. Lois Lane.
我是露意丝蓝恩
I'm a reporter for The Inquisitor.
我是《审讯者报》的记者
The Inquisitor?
《审讯者报》?
That's not a newspaper.
那根本不是正规的大报社
That's a cat box liner.
那只是地区的通讯报
Get her out of here.
将她赶走
Hey. Get your hands off me, you fascist.
把你的脏手拿开 你这个法♥西♥斯♥分子
I'm warning you, if you don't...
我警告你,如果你不…
oh, my God. Wes?
我的天啊,威斯
Chloe, what's going on? You haven't heard?
克洛,发生了什么事? 你没听说吗?
Senator Burke was murdered. What?
柏克参议员被谋杀 什么?
Yeah, Burke was in bed with la familia.
对,柏克跟黑道家族同流合污
He crossed them, they gave him the Fredo treatment.
他背叛了他们,于是他们祭出家法
It was a mob hit. All evidence points to that.
那是黑帮暗♥杀♥行动 所有证据都指向那个方向
But there is one witness who doesn't think so.
但有个目击证人不那么认为
Lois? Thanks.
露意丝 谢谢
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Well, one minute I was harassing a public official and the next...
前一分钟一位公♥关♥想赶走我 接下来…
...he came out of nowhere, like a ghost.
他跟鬼一样不知道从哪里冒了出来
Burke and his men never had a chance.
柏克跟他的手下毫无逃生机会
You saw who did this?
你看到杀害他们的凶手
Yeah, I did more than see him, Clark. I know him.
我不只看到他 克拉克,我还认识他
Name's Wes Keenan. We were army brats together when we were kids.
他叫做威斯基南 我们小时候在春村里是死党
I'm running a check on his name.
我去调查他的背景
Looks like he works for the mob now.
看起来他现在去混黑道了
Wes? No way.
威斯?不可能
He's career military. He's been decorated more than a Christmas tree.
他是职业军人 他拿到的勋章比耶诞树装饰还多
Even my dad loved him, and the general hates everybody.
连我爸都喜欢他 我的将军爸爸讨厌所有人
Lois, you sure the man you saw is Wes Keenan?
露意丝,你确定 你看到的那个人是威斯基南?
I haven't seen him for years, but he has this little scar above his right eye and...
我很多年没见过他 但他的右眼上方有道疤
Trust me, it was Wes.
相信我,他真的是威斯
Not according to the U.S. Government.
美国政♥府♥可不那么认为
He was in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan four months ago.
四个月前 他在阿富汗发生直升机坠毁意外
He was killed in action.
他当场身亡
No. That is not possible. I know what I saw.
不可能,我知道自己看到了什么
What else does it say? Nothing.
你还查到了什么? 什么都没查到
I mean, his military records have been classified.
他的从军记录被列为机密
What is that? His alpha wave just spiked for a second.
那是什么?他的阿尔发波刚刚冲到最高点
It's probably just feedback from the implants in his cortex.
或许是他的脑皮层植入物 传回的反镜
Probably? It's nothing to worry about.
或许? 没什么好担心的
Everything's still holding within operational parameters.
一切仍在操作范围内
Make sure it stays that way.
确定不会出差错
Sir.
老板
We just received information that Burke has been eliminated.
我们刚刚收到消息 柏克已经被除掉
Evidence trail?
证据都湮没了吗?
Leads straight back to the mob, per your instructions.
我们照你的指示 布置成黑道袭击的样子
But there's been a complication.
但出了一点问题
There was a witness. Nothing...
有一个目击证人 不论如何
...can get in the way of completing this project.
我都要完成这个计划
Nothing.
不计代价
Take care of it.
把问题解决掉
You heard the man. Prep him.
你听到老板说的话了 帮他做好准备
Lois, quit being stubborn. You're gonna stay here until we get this cleared up.
露意丝,别那么顽固 在弄清楚状况前你得待在这里
Thanks, but I can take care of myself.
谢了,但我可以照顾自己
Nobody's doubting that, but you'd be safer here.
没有人怀疑那一点 但你待在农场比较安全
It'll be like old times, like when you first got to Smallville.
这就像你刚到小镇时一样
You're just hoping to catch me in the shower again.
你只是想再偷看我洗澡
I mean, thank you. I really appreciate it.
我是说,谢谢,我真的很感激
Well, you're always welcome here, Lois. You're practically family.
这里永远都欢迎你 露意丝,你是这个家的一分子
Well, since I'm being a burden, can I just ask one more favor?
反正我已经成了你们的负担 我能再提出一个要求吗?
What do you need?
你有什么要求?
Your mom's political influence.
你妈在政坛有些影响力
Do you think you could use your connections...
你认为你可以用你的关系
...to get a look at Wes' military jacket?
查一下威斯在军队的记录吗?
I thought you said the file was classified. It is.
他的资料不是被列为机密吗? 没错
I contacted the general...
我跟将军联络过
...but he went all cold war on me and said that I should drop it.
但他继续跟我保持冷战状况 还要我别闹了
Well, he might have a point.
或许他说的对
Three men are already dead.
已经死了三个人
Which is why I have to get my hands on that file.
所以我得拿到他的档案
It might explain why Wes is doing this.
或许那能解释为什么威斯要这么做
Well, I've made a few friends in Washington.
我在华盛顿有些朋友
I don't know if they can help, but I'll see what I can do.
我不知道他们能不能帮上忙 但我会去试试看
Thanks, Mrs. K.
谢谢你,肯谭ue766太
I know that look. It's usually followed by you almost getting yourself killed.
我看过那个眼神 之后你常会害自己没命
Well, this isn't just another story, Clark. Not this time.
这不是一般的报导 克拉克,这次不是的
Wes and I...
威斯跟我…
...we were close.
我们的感情很好
I know it was him.
我知道那真的是他
Stay here.
待在这里
Looks like it was just the wind.
应该只是风
Clark, watch out!
克拉克,小心
Wes.
威斯
How could Lois have been kidnapped with you right there?
有你守在那里 露意丝怎么可能会被绑♥架♥?
She just vanished, Chloe. Literally. So he could teleport, like Alicia?
克洛,她真的是凭空消失 他跟爱丽西亚一样能移♥动♥物体?
It was different. It was more like Graham Garrett could do.
这次不一样 比较像葛兰加纳特的超能力
So he turned himself invisible. Not just himself. He took Lois with him.
他可以让自己变成隐形人 不只是他自己,他还带走了露意丝
And it's not his only ability. And when he hit me...
那不是他唯一的超能力 他打中我的时候…
Chloe, I haven't felt anything like that since I went up against Titan.
自从跟泰坦决斗后 我再也没有那种感觉
Clark, we need to find Lois before Wes... We will.
我们得找到露意丝,免得威斯… 我们会找到她的
Have you uncovered anything that might help us figure out where he took her?
你有找到任何线索 能猜出他将她带到哪里去了吗?
I haven't been able to retrieve information from the military files.
军方档案一直查不出所以然
But I did run a crosscheck on his name and I found one hit: Jodi Keenan.
但我交又比对过他的名字 找到一笔资料,茱蒂基南
Jodi Keenan?
茱蒂基南?
The woman that tried to kill Lex in the tunnels?
在地道里想杀死莱克斯的女人?
Guess who she's married to. Wes?
你猜她嫁给谁 威斯?
Look like Jodi found out that Wes wasn't killed in Afghanistan.
看起来她发现 威斯并没有在阿富汗殉职
And she followed the trail all the way back here, to Lex.
她跟着线索一路查到这里 找到了莱克斯
Okay, so Wes is exhibiting multiple krypto-abilities.
对吧 威斯有多种克普顿超能力
And according to Lois...
根据露意丝的说法
...he's also on the receiving end of some sort of mind control.
他似乎被控制了心智
How much do you wanna bet that all of this plays into Lex's 33.1 experiments?
你要跟我赌多少钱 这跟莱克斯的33点1的实验有关?
Chloe, I need you to contact oliver and his team.
克洛,我要你联络 奥利佛跟他的团队
They've been taking out 33.1 facilities all around the world.
他们在世界各地追查33点1机构
Isn't that a herotohero phone call? I'm going to talk to Lex.
那可是英雄问的联络 我得去跟莱克斯谈一谈
Clark, come on. We both know that Lex isn't gonna tell you anything.
克拉克,少来了 我们都知道莱克斯什么都不会说的
Then I'll find somebody who will.
那么我会找到愿意跟我谈的人
Too much?
太夸张了吗?
No, it's...
不,我…
I thought maybe if I set the mood...
我觉得如果气氛好一点…
or maybe not.
或许我错了
Lex...
莱克斯
Sorry to bother you, sir.
抱歉打扰你了,老板
The asset failed to return.
任务没回来
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Lana.
拉娜
You shouldn't be here. Lex is just outside. I had to see you.
你不该来这里,莱克斯在外面 我得见你
Clark.
克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表