Well, you have mine.
我尊重你啊
Says the girl who made me drop a log.
还说呢,你害我吓得魂飞魄散
Look, is there any chance you've seen this weird vine that's fond of people?
你有没有看到那个 会缠人的怪藤蔓呢?
Yeah, I think I can help you find what you're looking for.
我想我可以帮你找到 你想要的东西
Well, I don't know what's-Well,
我不知道这是怎么…
I don't know about but--
我不知道该怎么说…
Well, you know, I already got a girl, so-I
我已经有女朋友了 所以…
don't wanna be your girl.
我才不要当你女朋友
Well, then what are you doing?
那你在做什么?
I just wanna wrap myself around you.
我要把你紧紧纠缠住
Miss, you cannot go in there.
小姐,你不能进去
I'm sorry, Mr. Queen, this woman does not have an appointment.
很抱歉,昆恩先生 这位女士没有事先预约
It's okay. She's expected.
没关系,我正在等她
I guess I really underestimated the mental powers of yoga.
我想我低估了瑜和的心灵能量
Well, I find the focus benefits my work.
练习专注对我在工作上很有助益
And apparently, your premonitions.
而且显然还有你的预感…
After your lamentable blunder, it was either this...
在你祸从口出之后 你要不是跑来赔罪…
...or a good firing from your boss, right?
就是被你老板开除,是吧?
Although, I must say I didn't picture the fruit basket.
不过,我倒是没料到 会有水果礼盒
Yes, Mr. Queen.
是的,昆恩先生…
I surmise that you're very busy with all your bendy stuff, so I'll be really short.
我想你还要忙着继续练功 所以我就长话短说
Peanuts? I'm allergic.
花生酱?我会过敏
I'll try and remember that.
我下次会记得
Look, Martha Kent is a sterling senator...
玛莎肯特是一位 正直的好参议员…
and I would be devastated it-Childhood
我想我会很过意不去 如果…
bobbing trauma?
小时候被老师骂得很惨?
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
No. Okay.
不饿,好吧
Look, I realize that I was very rude the other day...
我知道我那天态度很无礼
...and I'm just trying to apologize.
我是来向你道歉的
It you hold this against Martha Kent, it will be you who is missing out...
如果你因此对玛莎肯特心坏芥蒂 你就错过了…
on the opportunity of doing good work with a great woman.
和一位伟大女士 共同做好事的机会
Right.
好吧
Well, I guess I was prematurely accurate on my opinion of you.
看来我当初对你妄下的评语 并没有错
Miss Lane.
蓝恩小姐…
It you want my full attention...
如果你要我专心听你的话…
? . come with me to Lex Luthor's ball.
陪我一起参加 莱克斯路德的化装舞会
While I'm sure downsizing me for an entire evening...
用整个晚上时间鄙视我…
would make great sport, I think I'll pass.
想必很有意思 我心领了
It Martha Kent's as amazing as you say she is...
如果玛莎肯特真如你所言的杰出…
it's gonna take more than groveling...
要说服我支持她…
to convince me that she's worthy of my support.
光是摇尾乞怜是不够的
I don't have a costume.
我没有妆扮服
You don't have a costume.
你没有妆扮服
Right.
是啊…
The telepathy.
心电成应
Here you go.
拿去吧
Okay.
好的
Even in my size.
还是我的尺寸
Mr. Queen, have you been rummaging through my drawers?
昆恩先生 你偷翻过我的衣柜吗?
Well, I have a good eye for sizing people up.
我挺会打量人的
So you were right.
果然没错…
The pods inside his stomach are seeds.
他胃里的东西是种籽
He's going into surgery. Anything from your professor?
他要进手术房♥ 你的教授有消息吗?
He was unable to identity the species but he could break down the DNA.
他无法辨认出种类 但他能够解析DNA
It's toreign to the planet Earth, which explains why it could cut you.
不是地球上的生物 所以才有可能会割伤你
It's alien? How did it get here? l don't know.
怎么跑来这里的?
But while it can't gestate in our soil...
它无法在泥土中孕育生长
the chemistry of the human body creates a perfect potting mix.
人体内的化学成分 成了最佳的蕴育温床
Find his mother. I'm issuing a code red.
去找他母亲 我去发警讯
Oh, my God.
老天
We need to stop it.
我们得阻止它
Not “it,” Clark. “Her.” The plant's gynoecious.
不是〝它〞,克拉克 是〝她〞,那是雌株植物
It has a sex. Female.
它有性别 是个女的
It needed a male to reproduce which is why the girlfriend was killed.
它需要男性进行繁衍 所以他的女朋友才会过害
Coming through.
借过!
Park ranger at Lone Pine. Hunter found her this morning.
孤松岭的公园管♥理♥员♥ 旧鼠人今早发现她的
Excuse me. I think I can identify her.
对不起,我能辨认她
There's been a mistake. That's not the park ranger.
搞错了 这不是公园管理人员
Selina Adams, 28, went missing last week.
席琳娜亚当斯,28岁 上周失踪的
Only female ranger in the county.
全郡唯一的女性管♥理♥员♥
Gloria.
葛萝莉亚
Your attention, please.
请大家注意…
An emergency has been reported inside the building.
本大楼内部发生紧急事件…
All employees should immediately proceed--For further instructions.
所有员工必须立即 进行进一步指令行动
Wardens will be on hand to direct employees in areas that require evacuation.
各科主任将指挥各单位部门职员 进行疏散
All visitors, contractors and nonemployees of the hospital...
所有医院之访客,兼♥职♥人员 以及非雇员…
...must immediately proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building at this time.
必须立即往最近的出口 离开本大楼
All patients are urged to remain in place to await further instruction...
所有病人请留在原地 等候进一步指示…
...or assistance by hospital....
或等候医护人员协助
Gloria!
葛萝莉亚!
I was hoping we'd meet again.
我才在想再见你一面呢
What are you? I'm just a girl that loves nature.
你是什么东西? 我只是个热爱大自然的女孩
You're not human.
你不是人类
You're not even from this planet. No.
你根本不是这星球的人 没错
But I think I'm gonna like it here. Wherever you're from, go back.
但我会喜欢这里的 不管你从哪里来,回去!
Now. I can't.
现在就走! 办不到
My world is gone. It was paradise.
我的世界已经消失了 那里就像天堂一样
It was lush and green and full of life.
那里绿意盎然,充满生气
But towers of steel replaced the forests...
但是钢筋铁板取代了森林…
upsetting the balance of nature.
扰乱了大自然的平衡
So I tried to correct it.
所以我试图纠正这现象
At the cost of how many lives?
用人命做为代价?
They didn't understand me either.
之前的人也不了解我
They branded me a criminal and imprisoned me in a desolate wasteland...
他们判我有罪 将我囚禁于一处荒废之地
...where the suns never set and nothing ever grows.
在那里永无落日 任何东西都无法生长
The Phantom Zone.
魔灵界
I knew I'd seen you before.
我就觉得我曾经见过你
The Kryptonian that opened the gateway.
你就是打开闸门的克普顿星球人
How do you know that? Because I was there.
你怎么知道的? 因为我当时在场
The savages were attacking a girl. Raya.
那些野人攻击一个女孩 拉雅
You touched the gateway and it went white.
你碰了闸门 出现一道刺眼光亮
Looks like I'm not the only one that doesn't belong.
看来我不是唯一不属于这里的人
You can learn to adapt like I did.
你可以学着像我一样适应这里
What do you think I'm doing?
你以为我现在在做什么?
There's a party nearby full of eligible suitors waiting for me to spread my beauty.
这附近有场派对 里面全都是等着我散播美色的追求者
Can you smell them? You have to stop.
你闻到他们了吗? 你必须住手!
Says who?
谁说的?
I can't change my nature...
我无法改变我的本性…
...and no one else will ever make me again.
再也没有人能改变我的本性!
Welcome to the first annual benefit ball for the victims of Dark Thursday.
欢迎参加第一届为黑色星期四受害者 所举办的年度总善晚会
On behalf of Lex Luthor, we thank everybody for reaching into your pockets...
谨代表莱克斯路德 我们感谢大家慷慨解囊…
and supporting the families affected by this disaster. You guys rock.
支持所有受难家庭 你们真了不起!
I'm glad you came.
真高兴你来了
So am I.
我也是
I thought I might have frightened you off.
我以为我把你吓跑了
You'll have to come up with better scare tactics.
你得想出更可怕的手段 才会吓跑我
So is this part of your sizing me up?
这也是你打量我的一部分?
Well, Miss Lane, honestly, that was a miscalculation.
蓝恩小姐 很显然我的目测有误
That would be my polite comment on your choice of legwear for this evening.
我正想对你今晚穿的这条紧身裤 发表相同看法
You have a quick tongue.
你真是伶牙俐齿
I find that very attractive.
我觉得很吸引人
Well, keep it in your quiver, jolly green bandit.
你还是孤芳自赏吧 绿林大盗
So is your fortune the do-it-yourself steal-from-the-rich kind...
所以,你是白手起家致富的有钱人…
or is it silver-plattered like our host's?
还是衔着银汤匙出生的贵公子?
It belonged to my parents...
家产原属于我的父母…
and I inherited it when they died.
他们过世时,我继承了一切
Well, I wasn't gonna give it to you, but the tights?
我原本不想告诉你 但是你的紧身裤…
You're totally pulling it ott. You should see him in a tutu.
效果绝佳 你应该看他穿芭蕾舞裙的样子
Lax Luthor.
莱克斯路德
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表