I think we're even.
我想我们扯平了
We'll be even when you return what you stole from Lionel.
等你归还李涅的东西 我们才算扯平
Chloe, what's all the buzz?
克洛,为什么这么吵?
Seven stolen artifacts were anonymously returned...
有七项被偷的艺品 被偷偷的退回至…
to the Met, the Tate and the Louvre.
大都会博物馆 泰特美术馆和罗浮宫
Looks like you got some competition in the knight-in-shining-armor arena.
看来你过到的对手 也是穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
The guy does a couple good things and goes from villain to hero?
那家伙做了几件好事 就能让他在一夕问从坏蛋变英雄?
Clark, every time he strikes some corrupt tycoon...
克拉克,每次他袭击 一些腐♥败♥大亨
...an anonymous donation to some charity appears the next day.
隔天就会出现 匿名娟助给总善机构
You don't care how many laws are broken to get it?
而你不在乎 他犯了多少罪才达成目的?
I guess that's the price of justice. If you ask me, he's a modern-day Robin Hood.
我猜那就是正义的代价 我会说他是现代的罗宾汉
That still doesn't mean I'm not dying to find out who he is, though.
但那不代表 我不想找出他是谁
Oh, hey, I never heard back from you after I sent you the picture of that crest.
对了,我寄给你徽章图像 你怎么都没消息?
I kind of ran into a dead end.
我解不出来
That's funny, so did I.
真好笑,我也是
All my tiles on the ring are gone.
所有关于戒指的档案都不见了
Including the backup tiles. Clark?
包括备份档案,克拉克?
Just don't look into him, Chloe.
不要再追查他了,克洛
You know who he is, don't you?
你知道他是谁,对吧?
As a favor to me, please don't.
就算是帮我,别问了
And he knows who you are.
而他也知道你的身分
Well, I guess there's some sort of secret code of honor among superheroes.
我猜超级英雄之间 也有秘密的道义法则
What do we have here?
有什么新闻?
Not bad for a rookie.
对菜鸟来说不错吧
Incredible. You have every newspaper in the country calling this guy the Green Arrow.
太神奇了,你让全国的每家报社 都称这家伙为绿箭客
He's got a real following.
他有粉丝了
Yeah, well, so did Charles Manson.
是啊,凶手查里斯曼森 也是如此
I know this is a rare moment for you, but, you know, maybe you're overreacting.
我知道这对你来说很珍贵 但或许你过度反应了
It's not like this guy's a killer. Ollie, he's a threat to Metropolis...
这家伙不是凶手 奥利,他对大都会是个威胁
and I'm not gonna stop until I find out who he is.
在找到他是谁之前 我是不会罢休的
Trust me. You don't know the Green Arrow like I do.
相信我 我比你更了解绿箭客
Not that I'd ever question your theatrical skills...
我从来不曾怀疑过你的演技
...but you really had Lana convinced.
但你真的让拉娜相信了
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你,爸
Just following the script.
只是照着剧本演
The script that you gave me, son.
你给我的剧本,儿子
But, you know, it you really want to have a honest relationship with Lana...
但是,如果 你想和拉娜坦诚的交往
you should stop testing her.
你应该停止试探她
Oh, well, I had to be sure.
我只是必须确认
Another important lesson you taught me:
你传给我的 另一个重要教训
The greater the trust, the greater the betrayal.
〝愈是信任的人 背叛就越严重〞
All right, Lex, what do I have to do to prove to you that I wanna be a part of your life?
好了,莱克斯,我要如何才能 证明我想成为你生命的一部分?
Part of my life or part of the project?
我生命的一部分 还是计划的一部分?
I would never have told you about the box it you hadn't already known.
如果不是你先知道的话 我是不会告诉你那盒子的事
But that's as close as you're ever gonna get to it.
但你知道的就仅止于此了
So, what makes you think that I won't tell Lana Lang...
如果我那么不值得信赖的话 那我为何…
...about the obstacle course you set up for her, if I'm so untrustworthy?
没跟拉娜提到 你对她设下的障碍?
Because you've put so much effort into fooling the Kents that you're a good man...
因为你费尽太多苦心 欺骗肯特家族你是个好人
you're starting to believe it yourself.
你也开始相信自己是这样
I didn't realize I was such a fascinating subject.
我还不知道 我是这么令人着迷的话题
You've been reading up on me.
你一直在研究我
You and Lois ought to start a tan club.
你跟露意丝 应该成立粉丝俱乐部
Are you gonna tell her?
你打算告诉她吗?
I don't know, Clark. You seem to be doing a pretty good job skating by...
不知道,克拉克 但你似乎让大家相信
...with this farm-boy charade.
你就只是个农场的孩子
You can't be with someone unless they know who you really are.
如果要跟人谈恋爱 你不能隐瞒自己的身分
Trust me, I've tried.
相信我,我有经验
You lost her to Lex.
你的她被莱克斯抢走了
Is that why you hate me, Clark?
那就是你恨我的原因?
Because I'm just another silver-spoon-ted rich boy, is that it?
因为我是另一个含着金汤匙 出生的富家子弟,是吗?
Or is it because I won't play the martyr like you?
或者我不像你一样 是个烈士?
You can play this game as long as you want.
你想要这样下去多久 都随便你
But sooner or later you're gonna hurt her.
但你迟早都会伤害到她
You know that.
你知道的
Well, you seem to have all the answers.
看来你似乎都有答案了
So I guess it's a good thing I've decided to put this into safer hands.
所以我想我最好把这东西 交给安全的人
For the record, Lionel bought that off a notorious Bosnian warlord...
这项链是李涅从恶名昭彰的 波士尼亚军间买♥♥来的
used it to launder LuthorCorp money.
藉以帮路德公♥司♥洗钱
So why give it to me?
那你为何交给我?
Well, you seem to have a crystal-clear idea of what's right and what's wrong.
你似乎很清楚是非善恶
You decide who it belongs to.
由你决定它该交给谁
It's not as clear as it used to be.
我已经不清楚了
You really think it's right to steal as long as it goes to a good cause?
你真以为只要有正当的理由 偷窃是对的?
That the end justifies the means?
为了目的可以不择手段?
Absolutely, yes.
我确实相信
I'll never feel that way.
我从不那样觉得
You said you didn't owe me one.
你说你没欠我
So why are you really here?
那你来的真正目的是什么?
Clark, you have abilities I couldn't even dream of.
克拉克,你拥有 我梦想不到的力量
And I admire that you use them to save the people you're close to.
我敬佩你用那些力量 来救你俗近的人
But...?
但是?
But there's a whole world of people out there, Clark.
这世上有很多人,克拉克
They need us.
他们需要我们
With your potential...
拥有像你这样的潜力
you can't wait for them to come to you.
你不能等着他们来找你
When you're ready to do something about that...
当你准备好有所做为时
you let me know.
跟我说一声
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表