My fianc? scared half out of her mind?
我未婚妻被吓疯了?
We have the situation under control, Mr. Luthor.
一切都在控制中,路德先生
Well, I'm sorry if I don't share your optimistic assessment, Brady.
很抱歉我无法赞同 你的乐观评估,布莱迪
I'm cutting my trip short. Get Lana to LuthorCorp Plaza.
我要提早回家 接拉娜到路德公♥司♥大楼
If anyone you don't recognize gets within a hundred yards of her, put a bullet in them.
如果有你不认识的人 接近她方圆百码内,开枪杀了他
Understood, sir.
我知道了,老板
Miss Lang, we have to go.
蓝小姐,我们得出发了
Go where? LuthorCorp.
去哪里? 路德公♥司♥
It's the only place that I can guarantee your safety.
只有在那里我才能保证你的安全
Don't you think whoever's behind this will think that's the place I'd go?
你不觉得这件事的幕后主使 就是要我到那里去吗?
Yeah, that's the first place I would look. Miss Lang.
对,那是我第一个想到的地方 蓝小姐
The only place I'll be safe is the last one anyone would think I'd go.
我只有躲在大家最想像不到的地方 才会安全
Change of plans, get the car ready.
计划改变,备车
But Mr. Luthor... Isn't here.
但是路德先生… 他不在这里
Unless you're kidnapping me and holding me against my will...
除非你要乡架我 不顾我的自♥由♥意志
...l'm gonna go where I want.
不然我要去哪里就去哪里
And if you're interested in my protection...
如果你想保护我
...then you'll follow my orders now.
现在你得听我的命令
The room is secured, Miss Lang. The rest of the team is posted out on the grounds.
房♥间没问题了,蓝小姐 其他人员都守在外面
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna be right outside your door if you need anything.
如果你需要任何东西 我就在你的房♥间外面
I'm sorry. I know this is a terrible intrusion.
抱歉,我知道我不该来打扰你们
If you're taking the Luthor name, I guess...
我想如果你嫁进路德家
...armed guards and dodging the press go with the gold ring.
武装保镖跟躲避媒体 就是你该付出的代价
Yeah, well, I'm hoping it won't always be that way.
对,我希望以后不必过那种生活
Well, in this case, that's not such a bad thing.
这还不算太糟糕啦
Is there anything I can do for you?
要我帮你准备什么东西吗?
No, thank you. I'm just gonna turn in. Are you sure that Clark won't mind?
不用了,谢谢,我要睡了 你确定克拉克不会介意?
I think he'll survive a night on the couch. I'll see you in the morning.
我相信在沙发上睡一晚 他不会有事的,明天早上见
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Who is this?
哪位?
You can't hide from me.
你是躲不掉的
Not even in Clark Kent's bedroom. I know everything about you.
即使你躲到克拉克肯特的房♥间 我还是知道你的一切
I don't care what you know or how you know it.
我不在乎你知道什么 或是你怎么知道的
There's an army between us and you're never gonna get close enough to touch me.
我们之间隔着千军万马 你无法接近我的
I'm closer than you think, princess.
我比你想像中还要接近你,小公主
Brady.
布莱迪
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Because you deserve it.
因为你值得
Hi, sweetheart. You're okay.
甜心,你没事了
We're in the hospital now and you're in good hands.
我们在医院里,医生会照顾你的
Mack called Dr. Langston.
麦克打电♥话♥给兰格斯顿医生
That was quite a fall you took, Miss Lang.
你摔得很重,蓝小姐
All I care about is... The baby will be fine.
我只在乎… 宝宝没事
Would you excuse us, please? Yes. I'll be outside.
你能让我们单独谈谈吗? 没问题,我就在外面
The thing I'm concerned about is your blood pressure...
我担心你的血压
...which is higher than I'm comfortable with.
高到让我很不放心
So I'm gonna give you a sedative, that'll bring it down.
我会帮你开镇定剂 让你的血压降下来
No. No, it, it won't hurt the baby. I promise.
不 不,我保证不会伤到宝宝
Thank you, nurse. You're welcome, sir.
护士
How is she? Just a little shaken.
她还好吧? 她只是吓坏了
I want her transferred to a secure room.
我要她转到安全病房♥
Her life's still in danger until we catch this guy.
在我们逮到这家伙前 她有生命危险
There might be a place we can use in the old wing.
或许我们可以利用旧大楼的病房♥
Your team could completely secure that area.
你的人员可以完全封锁那个地方
Do it.
就这么办吧
You sure this is the place? According to my sources...
你确定是这里? 根据我的消息来源
...this is the rock that Esposito crawls under at the end of a long day.
这里就是艾斯波希多的家
The parasite business doesn't pay very well.
那个寄生虫的收入似乎不太高
Hey, don't shed any wet ones for Esposito.
别低估了艾斯波希多
At the top of his game, he's pulling in a couple hundred K, easy.
只要能拍到好照片 他可以轻松赚进数千块
Just for taking pictures of people who wanna be left alone?
跟拍只想安静过日子的人?
Who're you gonna blame more...
你要怪谁呢?
...the guy snapping the pics or the public that eats it up?
拍照的人或想看照片的读者?
Just because there's a market for it does not make it right.
有市场不代表这么做就是对的
Hey, check this out.
快来看看这个
Here, try this one.
试试这个
Looks like Esposito's definitely our guy.
看起来艾斯波希多就是我们要找的人
Wait a minute.
等一下
Isn't that your barn?
那不是你的农含吗?
You two must have something special, C.K.
你们之间的关系一定很特别 克拉克
She's stalking you.
她在跟踪你
Mom. Hi.
妈妈
I'm in Metropolis with Jimmy.
我跟吉米在大都会
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Esposito attacked Lana. I need to get to the hospital.
艾斯波希多攻击拉娜 我得赶到医院去
Okay, well, we should grab the pics because we might need them.
好吧,我们得将照片拿走 或许会派上用场
C.K.?
克拉克
Hello?
喂?
Lana, it's Chloe.
拉娜,我是克洛
Hey, I heard what happened. Are you okay?
我听到消息了,你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't know where anyone...
我没事,我不知道谁能…
Lana?
拉娜?
What are you doing here? Your job.
你在这里做什么? 做你该做的事
Come on. Let's go.
来吧,我们走
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
He had a piece hidden on him.
他身上藏了武器
I didn't have a choice.
我真的没有选择
It's over, Miss Lang.
一切都结束了,蓝小姐
Let's get you back home where you belong.
让我们送你回家吧
Lex's plane's in the air now.
莱克斯的飞机已经升空
But he won't be back until tomorrow.
但他明天才会到
With this snowstorm, the plane was rerouted.
暴风雪这么大,飞机被迫改变航线
Thank you...
谢谢你…
...for everything.
为我做的一切
If it wasn't for you...
要不是你的话
...I don't even wanna think about what would've happened.
我无法思考发生了什么事
I hope I'm not crossing a line.
希望我没有越界冒犯
But honestly...
不过说实话
...Lex never should have left you alone.
莱克斯不该丢下你一个人
When did you start calling him by his first name?
你从什么时候起 直呼他的名字呢?
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's been a rough night.
今晚大家都累了
Yeah. I know.
我知道
I don't think I've eaten since this whole thing started.
这件事开始之后 我一直都没有吃东西
Could you ask the kitchen to bring something up for me?
你能请厨房♥帮我准备吃的吗?
I sent the staff and the rest of the team home.
我要仆人跟保镖们先回家了
I didn't want them to get caught in the storm.
我不希望他们被困在暴风雪里
I know I should've asked you first, but l... No, no, it's okay.
我知道我该先问过你,但是… 不,没关系
It's actually very considerate.
你真的很体贴
Like something you'd do.
你也会那么做的
It's true.
是真的
You're not like all the other girls that Lex paraded in and out of here.
你跟莱克斯之前交往的女孩不一样
Do you remember that line?
你还记得那条界线吗?
Been crossing a lot of lines lately.
我最近常常越界
All for you, princess.
都是为了你,小公主
I watch over you every day.
每天我都看着你
And you never even notice.
你根本没有注意到
You took that picture of me in my bedroom.
是你在我的房♥间拍下我的照片
You're the one who's been calling.
是你一直打电♥话♥给我
You killed Brady.
是你杀了布莱迪
I wasn't supposed to.
我是不该那么做
He figured out that it had to be someone on Lex's security team.
他发现这应该是莱克斯的保镖所为
I couldn't let him stop me from saving you.
我不能让他阻止我拯救你
Saving me?
拯救我?
From who?
为什么?
That photographer you killed?
被你杀死的那个摄影师?
Or was he just a part of all of this?
他也是这个阴谋的一部分吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表