God, and I was expecting ceiling fans and cigarette butts.
我原以为会看到 吊扇和满桌子烟蒂…
I think this guy can afford central air.
这个人显然收入不错
All right, I'm a decent hacker, but I'm not a miracle worker.
我的骇客技术高明 但我不太会施展奇迹
You really don't give me enough credit for this stuff. It's not that easy.
你真的很低估我在这方面的表现 这种玩意可不简单
Chloe...
克洛…
With these encryptions, it's gonna take me hours to get into Lex's account.
这些译码 我得花好几个小时才能进入莱克斯的帐户
Chloe... There's a hidden door in the wall.
克洛…那道墙有一扇密门
Even with a stuffy nose, you still got it.
虽然有病在身 你还是挺灵敏的嘛
What's wrong ?
怎么了?
Guess I'm not 100%.
我无法使出全力
Yeah, I can see that. Looks like your batteries are running seriously low.
是啊,我看到了 看来你的电力所剩无几
What about a sneeze ?
那打喷嚏呢?
What about it ?
打喷嚏怎样?
If your sneeze could blow a barn door 7 miles across Smallville,
你打个喷嚏便能将 谷仓门吹到七哩之外…
I bet you anything you could take that one out no problem.
我敢说这扇门应该不费吹灰之力
Chloe, I just can't force it.
克洛,我没办法硬来
Why not ? You can do anything.
为什么不?你什么都办得到
Except sneeze on command.
除了刻意打喷嚏
It's a reflex, not a circus trick.
那是种反射动作 不是耍把戏
Then blow.
那就用吹的
That's not funny. I'm not kidding.
你少说笑了 我是说真的
With a sneeze like yours, that says a lot about your lung capacity.
克拉克,依你打喷嚏的劲道 说明你的肺功能很强
Now just take a really deep breath and blow it out as hard as you can.
深呼一口气 然后使劲用力的吹
That is a steel door. It's not a birthday cake.
那是道钢门,又不是生日蛋糕
I don't see anything else working. Come on. Let's see what you got.
没别的法子了呀 看你有多厉害
Huff, puff, and blow this door down.
吸气,用力吹把这道门吹掉!
Good thing you didn't have garlic today.
还好你今天没吃大蒜
Okay, so either Pontius is interested in purchasing a used-furniture warehouse or...
庞提斯要不是打算买♥♥下 这问二手家俱仓库…
This is where he thinks Lex is.
他认为莱克斯被关在此地
Taxi's leaving. Let's roll.
咱们出发吧
You're not rolling anywhere.
你不能去
In my condition, I can't guarantee your safety.
我无法保证你的安全
I don't want a guarantee, Clark. I want to help.
我才不要你保证,克拉克 我要你帮忙
Then go back to the Planet. Wait for me there.
你回去《星球日报》等我
Clark, I don't...
克拉克,我不能…
Lex ! Lex, what have they done to you ?!
莱克斯…他们对你怎么了?
What is she doing here ?
她为什么来这里? 嘿!
Well, Lex, let's just say That she's
莱克斯,她是来这里…
here to spend a little quality time with you.
陪你相依偎
Let her go. You don't need her.
放了她!你根本不需要她
See, that's not quite true.
那可不一定…
Because now that we have your serum,
因为现在我们取得了你的血清…
We're gonna need somebody to use it on.
我们要找个人当实验品
And, uh...
我在想…
I'd say your girlfriend is as good a guinea pig as anyone, wouldn't you ?
你的女朋友应该是不错的试验品 是吧?
Now, in case...
万一…
this stuff really does turn you into some kind of...
这玩意真的能把你变成…
Superchick...
无敌靓女的话…
Just remember there's a gun pointed at your boyfriend's head.
记住有把枪 正对准你男朋友的脑袋
Get away from me. Wait.
别过来! 等等!
It won't work on her.
那东西在她身上起不了作用
The serum was tailored for my blood chemistry.
那血清是根据 我血液化学成分制成的
Lex, no.
莱克斯!不要!
Well...
这样…
Then I guess it's time to
那我想是唤醒睡龙的时候了
Get back ! Stay back.
退后!别过来!
Bitch.
臭女人!
See if there's anything to cut this fence with.
看有没有东西可以剪开栅栏
Lex, the hatch.
莱克斯,舱门!
Come on, help me !
来帮我推!
Lana...
拉娜
This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.
都是我的错 我真的很抱歉
Hey !
嘿
I brought something for us to do in case the lake's too cold to swim in.
我带了一个玩具 万一湖水太水不能游泳就可以玩
And the great thing is we don't have to wait for it to get windy.
最棒的是 我们不必等有风才能放
Gee, thanks ?
谢了
Come on. Doesn't it make you wonder what else the possibilities are ?
你难道没想到 还有其他可能性吗?
I mean, Clark Kent airlines, non-stop to Metropolis.
《克拉克航♥空♥公♥司♥》 直飞大都会
Miracles really do happen. Man walked on the moon, call waiting was created,
果然有奇迹!人类行走于月球上… 电♥话♥插播的发明…
end Lois Lane got her first by-line on the front page of the inquisitor.
还有《审讯者报》刊登了 露意丝蓝恩的首篇报导
Hey, that's great, Lo.
那太棒了,露意丝
I don't know how I feel about the alien angle, but...
我不太确定外星人的说法 不过…
I wasn't too crazy about the E. T. Spin, either, but my editor insisted it'd help sell papers, so...
是啊,我也觉得外星人的论调有点太那个 但我的主编坚持这样能刺♥激♥销路 所以…
Well, let's hear it for journalistic integrity.
真是新闻从业道德的〝好榜样〞
Look, I swear, you guys, when I was writing that article,
我说真的 在写这篇文章时…
I don't think I've ever been happier in my life.
我这一生从没如此快乐过
The thrill of discovery, the clacking of keys, the scent of fresh ink.
探索真♥相♥的乐趣,敲击键盘的声音 新鲜墨水的味道…
Yeah, I think I've finally found my calling.
我终于找到我想做的事
Hey, how about you come join us at the lake ?
和我们一起去湖边吧…
We can celebrate your first article with a splash.
咱们去游泳庆祝你的首篇文章见报
Have you looked up in the sky lately ?
你们没看到天空吗?
Looks like it's gonna rain, and since I don't like swimming in the rain,
好像快要下雨了 我不喜欢在雨天里游泳
I'll see you guys around.
咱们回头见吧
It works.
有效耶
Hey.
嘿…
When I moved in, you forgot to mention I'd be living with big brother.
我搬进来时 你没提到我将会被录影监视
Lana, those are just security cameras to ensure the safety of everyone on this property.
拉娜,那只是安全闭路摄影机 保障住在这里每个人的安全
I see.
原来如此
Was I breaching security when I was alone in my bedroom ?
我独自在房♥间里时 可有任何违反安全的举动?
Lana...
拉娜…
Okay, you clearly have the wrong idea.
你真的想歪了
Those cameras are only viewed if there's an emergency.
那些摄影机只有发生紧急事件 才会被调出来看
I would never invade your privacy like that.
我不可能那样侵犯你的隐私…
But you already have.
但你却已侵犯了我的隐私
Lex...
莱克斯…
The cameras go, or I do.
摄影机和我不能共存
The camera in your room will be down within the hour,
你房♥间的那架摄影机 将在一小时内拆掉
but the rest of them stay.
但其余的必须保持原位
You're free to make other arrangements, Lana, but...
你可以做任何其他的改变,拉娜…
this is the way I live.
但这是我的生活方式
And it's not gonna change.
这是不可能改变的
Thought I made myself clear.
我不是说得很明白…
You were only to use violence if you were in danger.
只有当你们面临危险时 才能诉诸暴♥力♥
Mr. Queen, I told you.
昆恩先生,我说过了
Block went rogue.
布拉克突然抓狂…
I tried to stop him, but he would have killed me, too.
我试图阻止他 但他有可能也会杀掉我
Well, we couldn't have that now, could we ?
现在一切都没了,是吧?
I guess I'm just gonna have to start being more careful as to who I trust.
我得开始小心 不能随便相信任何人
Speaking of which, how's my old buddy Lex doing ?
说到这个 我的老友莱克斯如何呢?
Whatever powers he had are clearly gone.
他原有的超能力已经消失了
But, sir, there was someone else in the warehouse...
但是当时在仓库里另有其人…
Someone who seems to have other abilities.
有人似乎拥有其他超能力
Find him.
把他我出来
How about...
下一个射中的目标是…
...Borneo ?
婆罗洲
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表