You took ott early last night. You okay?
你昨天提早走了,你没事吧?
I just keep running what happened through my head.
我一直在想昨晚发生的事
Lana, you can't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault.
拉娜,你不该自责的 那不是你的错
That part I'm pretty clear on.
我不是在想那件事
Look, nobody wanted to see her die...
听着,没有人希望她死…
...but it you hadn't come when you did...
可是如果不是你这样冲过来…
it would've been my obit on the front page.
头版登的讣闻主角会是我
Maybe.
大概吧…
Of section D.
可能会在D版吧
Anyway, thank you. Again.
总之,谢谢你
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Just brush it under the rug as it nothing happened?
假装一切都没发生过?
Lana, Linda wasn't the first freak of nature who went psycho.
拉娜,琳达不是第一个变♥态♥的特异人士
No.
我不是说她
I mean, whatever it is you're protecting about Clark.
我不知道你在帮克拉克隐藏什么秘密
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do.
你当然知道
Some secret about a farm boy?
农家男孩的秘密?
Made you take a hammer to her computer before I could hear the rest.
这句话让你在我听到更多讯息之前 把她的电脑砸了
Come on, Chloe, I'm not that naive.
克洛,我没那么天真
Whatever it is you two have been hiding...
不管你们两个在隐瞒什么…
...do you really expect me to keep looking the other way?
你真的认为我能假装不知道吗?
Linda was grasping at straws.
琳达只是为了自己前途捏造新闻
She's always desperate for her next story...
她总是为了新闻不择手段
...you know that better than anyone.
这点你应该比谁都清楚
Lana.
拉娜
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我绝对不会做伤害你的事情
That's what Clark always says.
克拉克也总是这样跟我说的
I'm sorry that you had to find out like this.
我很抱歉让你从报上得知
It's okay.
没关系
You don't have to tell me every little detail of your life anymore.
你不需要什么小事都告诉我
Clark, we both know that a proposal is more than a little...
克拉克,我们都知道求婚这件事…
detail.
不只是小事
And as messed up as it is...
虽然我们之间有不愉快…
you were the first person that I wanted to tell.
可是你是我第一个想分享这件事的人
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你是想让我好过点吗?
Clark, you said that you didn't love me anymore.
克拉克,你说你再也不爱我了
And I tried to cut everything ott, but I'm not made that way.
我试着跟你断绝一切往来 可是我做不到
Even it we're not talking...
就算我们彼此不再跟说话了…
...you are still a part of my life.
你还是我生命中的一部分
And I'm not trying to deny it anymore.
我不想再否认这个事实了
I am trying to put it into perspective.
我想要试着接受这样的状态
I guess we both need to do that.
我想我们两个都该这样做
Chloe said that you came by to talk to me.
克洛说你之前跑来找我
What was it about?
你想跟我谈什么?
Whatever secret Chloe is helping you to protect, Clark...
不管克洛在帮你保守什么秘密 克拉克…
please...
拜托…
...just once....
就这么一次就好…
Just trust me.
请相信我
Doesn't matter now.
现在都不重要了
Clark, don't do that.
克拉克,别这样
I know about the baby.
我知道你怀孕的事情
Lex told me.
莱克斯跟我说了
Everything's changed.
一切都变了
Even the tact that you told me...
你跟我说过…
...that you look back at the past and regret it every day?
你回想过去 每天都感到后悔…
Has that changed too?
这也改变了吗?
I guess that I can't ask you to see me the same way.
我想我也没资格要求你 跟以前一样对我
Lana.
拉娜
I hope Lex makes you very happy.
我希望莱克斯真的能让你幸福
A million dollars for your thoughts.
我愿意付一百万美金 买♥♥你现在心里的想法
Sorry.
抱歉
My comic timing is the first to go after my nerves.
我一紧张就想开玩笑
You know, in all my life...
你知道我这一生…
I've never made an otter when I was atraid ot the answer...
从没在不知道答案的状况下 提出请求…
till now.
这是第一次
You have been so patient.
你真的很有耐心
Doesn't feel like it.
其实并不然
I went to see Clark.
我去见了克拉克
And?
然后呢?
And I love him.
我爱他
I love both of you and maybe I always will.
你们两个都是我最爱的人 我想这点永远都不会改变
Lex, I couldn't say yes to you, knowing that I might look back with regrets.
莱克斯,我不能在知道自己会后悔 的状况下答应你的求婚
You deserve better than that.
这不是你应得的
Lana, with the life I've led...
拉娜,像我这样一个人…
...I go to bed praying every night that I don't get what I deserve.
我每天晚上都祈祷 自己不会得到我应得的
You get bitter...
我嫉妒…
...and vengeful.
满脑子都是复仇的欲望
And then you meet someone...
然后碰到一个…
who's so good...
这么好的人…
that she might be the one person who could learn to love you.
一个唯一可能爱我的人
I would wait forever for that.
我愿意为这个人等一辈子
You don't have to.
你不需要等一辈子
I'm done looking back.
我已经不再回头看了
I have someone right in front of me...
在我面前有这么一个人…
...who I know trusts me...
一个我知道相信我…
and who lets me see sides of him no one else does.
让我看到他独特的一面的人
So just for clarification....
你的意思是…
Yes, Lex Luthor.
我愿意,莱克斯
I will marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表