I'm here to see a friend.
我来找朋友
Ain't everyone?
谁不是呢?
Look, I don't want any trouble, honest, I just came...
我不想惹麻烦,真的 我只是…
The kid's with me.
这小鬼是跟我的
Eyes back in your head, olsen.
别那么惊讶,欧森
I didn't peg you as the kind of guy with a secret identity.
我从来想不到你有双重身分
And you're never gonna.
你永远都不会想通的
Now, suppose you tell me what story you're chasing.
你大概是来这跟报导的吧
No story, just thirsty.
不,只是口渴
Come on, a guy like you, with a reputation to uphold?
少来了,你这种有名誉要维护的人?
You wouldn't be caught 100 yards of this place...
要不是有超级大情报
...unless you were sitting on a big scoop.
你绝对不会出现在方圆一百码之内
Rye whiskey.
黑麦威士忌
Rocks.
加水块
Put it on his tab, Joe.
记在他帐上,乔
Name's Kent.
名字是肯特
You stroll in here with this crackerjack kid...
你大刺刺带着一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥走进来
You trying to land me in the cooler?
想抓我把柄是吧?
Cool your jets, Mack. Jimmy here's just a little down on love.
熄熄火,麦克 吉米只是来看梦中情人
Ain't you, Jimmy?
对吧,吉米?
Poor sucker.
可怜的小鬼
Man, dame's his poison.
贵妇是他的毒药
If that's what you're after...
那就是你来的原因?
...get in line.
抑卜队吧
No, no, I'm just...
不…我只是…
Who's your new heavy? Relax.
你的新对手是谁? 放轻松
I got nothing on Kent so far but his tab.
我还找不到肯特的把柄 只喝了他的酒
Losing your grip, Paps.
你越来越不行了,老爸
You used to run this town.
你曾经叱吒风云
Now it looks like the only shots you're calling are from behind that bar.
看来你现在只能从吧台发号♥施令了
So it's Luthor you're after.
你要抓的是路德啊?
Better wipe that newsy smile off your face.
最好把脸上的新闻味抹去吧
Luthor can smell fresh blood a mile away.
路德从一哩外就能闻到鲜血
Fresh? Now, you listen here, Kent...
鲜血?给我听好了,肯特…
Relax.
放轻松
I'm one of the good guys.
我是好人
Yeah, that's what they all say.
他们都这么说
If it's young Luthor you're tailing, I got a tip for you, on the house.
如果你要追的是路德的新闻 我有情报给你,免费奉送
Every night he makes a big exit, makes sure the whole joint knows it.
他每晚离开都是大牌场 确定所有人都知道他走了
But when his car pulls off out of the alley...
但是当车从巷里开走时…
...he's not in it.
他人却不在里面
Lex.
莱克斯
Oh, I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了
You're never gonna let me in on your real life.
你永远不会让我进入你的生活里
Believe me, angel...
相信我,天使
...my wife will be out of the picture soon enough.
我老婆很快就会消失
You can't keep toying with a girl's heart like this.
你不能这样玩弄一个女孩的心啊
I gotta know it's real.
我得知道这是不是真的
Is this real?
这是真的吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Did anyone follow you?
有人跟踪你吗?
No. I lost them hours ago.
没有,几小时前就追丢我了
You shouldn't have come. He could be home any minute.
你不该来的 他随时都有可能回来
I can't bear this much longer.
我再也受不了了
Has it all been in my head?
难道是我胡思乱想?
Have I been so lonely, I've started making up stories to amuse myself?
难道我寂寞过头 开始编故事让自己开心?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
You're right about your husband wanting to get rid of you. And soon.
你丈夫的确想要除掉你 而且他很快就会下手
If I run, he'll track me down.
如果我逃跑,他会把我找出来
And if I confront him, he'll make it look like an accident.
如果我质疑他 他会让事情看起来像意外
Don't worry. I'll take care of Lex.
别担心,我会处理莱克斯
Just to protect yourself, please.
但请好好保护自己
I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you.
如果你发生任何事 我承受不起
Nice driving back there.
你很会开车嘛
And don't worry...
别担心…
...I kept my word.
我会遵守诺言
I'm here alone.
我是一个人来的
I'm afraid your word's not worth much, Luthor.
你的话恐怕没有价值,路德
Doesn't matter.
对我没差
By tomorrow you'll be picking lead out of your lungs.
反正你明天就死了
Not unless you want this to be the next headline.
除非你想让这成为头条
I'm guessing this isn't about a raise.
我猜这不是为了加薪吧
It's about right and wrong.
这是为了正义
Now, what you do with the singer, that's your business...
你跟那歌♥手的外过 是你的事情
...but I'm not about to let you bump off your wife along the way.
但我不会让你杀妻的阴谋得逞
Oh, yeah. I heard you say you were gonna get rid of her.
没错,我听到你说要除掉她
Sure I am...
当然…
...once the divorce is final.
一旦离婚成功
I filed for it today.
我已经在今天提出离婚文件了
Came as a shock to your wife. I doubt that.
你妻子好像很讶异 我想不会吧
Don't worry, Jimmy, you're not the first sucker she's spun in her web.
别担心,吉米 你不是她找的第一个傻愣子
But you better get out before you stick.
但你最好在陷太深之前脱身
Gardenia.
栀子花
Operator, get me junction 435. Would I lie to you?
接线员,帮我接分线435 我会骗你吗?
Just came over the wire. Okay.
电报刚刚传过来的,好
What's all the flurry about? There's been a murder.
怎么会这么混乱? 有人被谋杀
And they say the victim is Lex Luthor.
他们说受害者是莱克斯路德
Oh, criminy.
喔,我的天啊
I am such a klutz. I'm so sorry. Listen, I'll cover you while you go clean up.
我真是笨手笨脚的,对不起 我帮你代班一下,你先去清理
Mr. Lex Luthor, dead on arrival.
莱克斯路德,抵达时已死亡
A press badge from the Daily Planet was found on the site...
现场发现一张《星球日报》工作证
...with a photo of Mr. Luthor and that singer.
以及路德先生与歌♥手的照片
Now, a suspect was seen fleeing the scene of the crime.
有人目击谋杀犯逃离现场
Suspect, 5' 10", brown hair, brown overcoat, and medium build.
嫌疑犯,五吸十寸,棕发 棕色大衣,中等身材
Jimmy.
吉米
Last call.
最后一巡
Give me another.
再给我一杯
No, make it a double.
不,要双倍
Only one thing will drive a man to drink alone.
只有一件事会让男人独饮
I wish it were as simple as a dame.
我希望对方是贵妇就简单了
Nothing simple about them, kid.
这些人都不是简单来头,小鬼
Guess that's what keeps us coming back for more, huh?
这大概就是我们一直来这儿的原因吧
Jimmy, I've been to every gin joint in town looking for you.
吉米,我找你找遍所有酒吧了
You're not the only one. Figured it'd be the last place you were...
你不是唯一一个 我以为这是你最不可能出现的酒吧
...but the first place I'd find you. They think you shot Lex Luthor.
没想到却是我找到你的地方 他们认为你杀了莱克斯路德
Yeah, I shot him, all right. Went down cold right in front of me.
没错,是我杀了他 他在我面前冷冷地倒下
Listen, I'm not gonna let you go down for this, Jimmy.
听着,我不会让你就这样被抓走 吉米
Someone set you up, and I just might know who did it.
有人设计陷害你 我大概知道是谁
That telephone line you had for Mrs. Luthor...
你打给路德太太的电♥话♥号♥码
...you weren't the only one dialing it.
还有别人在用
Seems that shiny new reporter, Clark Kent's...
新来的记者克拉克肯特
...been spinning those numbers ever since he came to town.
自从他来到镇上后 就一直在打这个号♥码
What are you trying to tell me?
你的意思是…?
Looks like the boss's old lady...
看来似乎老板的前妻
...might be getting a little more from Kent than just the headlines.
从肯特那儿得到的不只是情报
Yeah, it's me.
没错,是我
Listen, boy wonder may have taken the bait, but he's onto you.
他虽然已经上钩 但是他已经目丁上你了
Doesn't matter anymore.
已经没有差别了
You're on top of the lowlife food chain...
你负责处理低层食物链
...and I'm out from under a suffocating marriage.
我也快从窒息的婚姻里脱身
There's something I have to take care of.
我还有事情要做
I thought that's what I was here for.
我以为那是我的责任
Don't worry...
别担心
...we won't have to sneak around much longer.
我们将不必再躲躲藏藏
Guess you took me for a patsy, didn't you, Kent?
你拿我当替死鬼对吧,肯特?
You played me right from the very start.
你从一开始就在玩弄我
You saw your chance to bump off the old man...
你找到一个干掉莱克斯的好机会
...let me take the fall for it, and you get away with the girl.
让我代你受罪 那你就能跟那女孩远走高飞
But why'd you have to?
你为什么要这么做?
He didn't, I did.
不是他,是我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表