Come on, tippytoes.
来啊,胆小鬼
What you got? You gotta learn how to tango, baby.
有什么招? 你应该去学探戈,宝贝
Good-looking brother flying in.
师哥哥要飞球进篮了
Yeah, baby.
好耶,宝贝
And that's game.
这才叫打球
Guess you won't be dancing with the stars.
我猜你不能跟名人跳舞了
Time to pony up, Yance.
你该付钱了,杨思
Think I'm paying you, man? You crazy.
你以为我会付你水,你疯了
Dog, you set the table, I cleaned up. Tomorrow night.
拜托,你负责摆桌,我负责清理
Best two out of three.
好吧,明晚,三战两胜
Can't do it. Gotta study. You know you gotta square me up.
我要念书 你必须要接受挑战
Look, I got a test, man. I can't--
我有考试,我不能…
Hey, what was that?
嘿,那是什么?
No way, man. Don't go back there.
不要去,不要去那里
Don't you ever watch movies?
你没看过电影吗?
Check it out.
这是什么?
Yo, that was some creepy creepy, man.
喔,那真是毛骨悚然
“That was some creepy creepy, man.”
〝喔,那真是毛骨悚然〞
Where is KalEl? What El?
凯尔在哪? 什么尔?
I said...
我说…
where is Kal-El?
凯尔在哪里?
What you going on about, man?
你是怎么搞的?
What's a “Cow-El”?
什么是〝卡哇尔〞?
Middle of the night, mysterious meeting, suspicious briefcase.
三更半夜、神秘的约会 提着诡异的皮箱?
You normally just call me with an update, Dr. Groll. Why all the intrigue?
葛罗博士,你通常只是打电♥话♥会报 这次为何如此神秘?
The precautions aren't for dramatic effect.
这么小心不是没有原因的
Are you in some sort of danger?
你有危险吗?
I think we both are.
我想我们两个都有
These CDs contain all my research on the box.
这些光碟都是我对那盒子的研究
Every test result, every theory I've written.
每一种测试结果 和我写的每一种理论
You're quitting? I'm disappearing.
你不干了? 我要躲起来
Don't you think that's a bit extreme?
你不觉得这有点极端吗?
You'll find that when you're in as deep as we are with the Luthors...
如果你跟路德公♥司♥和我们一样够久 你就知道了
they won't let you walk away.
他们不会让你掉头就走的
We've started military testing.
我们已经开始军♥火♥测试
I thought we were still in the analysis phase.
我以为我们还在研究阶段
Lex didn't tell me that we were testing with the military.
莱克斯没跟我说 我们在做军♥火♥测试了
Forgive me. I believe that there's a lot that Lex neglects to tell you.
原谅我,但我相信 莱克斯有很多事忘了告诉你
You could have just left.
你可以一走了之的
Why come to me?
为何来找我?
Because I'm not the only one I'm worried about.
因为我不是唯我担心的人
Despite our differences, Miss Lang, I thought you deserved a warning.
尽管我们有很多不同 我想你值得被警告
I'm getting as tar away from the Luthors as possible.
我要尽可能逃离路德公♥司♥远远的
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也这么做
“Oakland, California?
加州奥克兰?
Authorities determined it was made by a shooting star...
官方认为那是流星所造成的
but that was just wishful thinking.
但那只是一厢情愿的想法
Sorry. It impacted six weeks ago.
抱歉,那是6周前坠落的
Around the time you tell out ot the Phantom Zone.
就跟你脱离魔灵界的时候差不多
It gets worse. He's already killed once.
更糟糕的是,他已经杀了人
Two boys went missing on the site of the crater...
在陨石坑附近有两名男孩失踪
and all they found were human ashes and a basketball.
而他们只找到人体的灰烬 和一颗篮球
It sounds like heat vision.
听起来像是热视力
Not unless your heat vision comes with a radiation setting.
除非是能够设定辐射的热视力
The ashes were ott the Geiger charts, and the next day...
那些灰烬辐射度高的不得了 而隔一天
...the nuclear facilities 20 miles away were hit.
20哩远的核子厂被攻击
Any idea why the Zoner would be there?
知道为何魔灵界的人会到那吗?
Well, aside from giving the five researchers a premature cremation...
除了烧死了5个研究人员之外
...the radioactive material that they'd been working with was sucked dry.
核子厂的辐射物质都被吸干了
It's almost like he was feeding off it.
他几乎是以此维生
We need to check the plants in the area.
我们必须查看附近的核能厂
Hello. Have you met me? There have been a halt a dozen incidents...
你不认识我吗? 全美洲各地有6起事故
across the continent. The most recent one was just outside Metropolis.
最近的一个是在大都会的外♥围♥
Chloe, these attacks form a straight line.
克洛,这些攻击是直线进行
Headed directly towards you.
直接冲着你而来
ChloeI'll make a list of possible sites...
克洛… 我会列出方圆百哩内
within a hundredmile radius. I'll call you. Thanks.
可能的地点,我再打电♥话♥给你 谢了
Raya.
拉雅
Hello, Kal-El.
你好,凯尔
I was afraid I'd never see you again.
我担心再也见不到你了
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna leave you. You had no choice.
对不起,我并不想丢下你在魔灵界 你没有选择
It's okay, Kal-El.
没关系的
And it it wasn't for you, I would have never escaped.
如果不是你,我也不可能逃出来
I would have never seen all this.
我就看不到这一切了
It's more beautiful than the world your father described.
这世界比你父亲的形容还要美
How'd you find me?
你是如何找到我的?
Your father told me about the family he had chosen for you...
你父亲告诉我他为你选定的家庭
...about SmalIville.
还有小镇这地方
It must have been hard growing up here by yourself.
你独自在这成长一定很辛苦
I had my parents. I had my friends.
我有父母亲还有朋友
But no one who really understood you.
但没有一个真正了解你的人
You mean, what was it like to grow up with such a big secret?
你是说 背负这么大秘密成长的感觉?
And the amazing rush of racing trains...
还有追驰飞奔火车的奇妙
...knowing nothing can hurt you.
知道什么都伤害不了你
I used to try to pretend not to notice.
我以前假装不知道这些事
But sometimes I would catch my dad watching me...
但有时候我会发现我爸看着我
when I'd pick something up that was impossible for him to even move.
当我拿起他动都动不了的东西时
He wanted so much to know what that felt like.
他很想知道那是何种感觉
But he never could.
但他从不能了解
No matter how I think I fit in...
不管我认为自己有多融入
every day I'm reminded I'm not one of them.
每一天我都会提醒自己 我跟他们不一样
You're not alone anymore.
你不再是孤单一人了
I'm here.
我在这里
Hey, the wayward boyfriend returns.
不听话的男朋友回来了
Jimmy, we're in the bullpen, not the back of my Yaris.
吉米,我们是在办公室 不是我的车后座
Which I am looking forward to visiting again soon.
我是很想再度造访你的车后座
But first, you need a swanky new dress.
但首先,你需要光鲜的新礼服
Gotta look sharp when we're accepting our Pulitzer.
普立兹颁奖时要穿得干练点
Your words, my pictures.
你的文字,我的图片
Think I should rent a tux? Is that too stuffy?
你认为我该租燕尾服 还是会太老气了?
Jimmy, I would hold ott on the bow tie. This is a bumper.
吉米,礼服的事我会暂缓 这是车的保险杠
Yeah, but watch. This guy takes a metal briefcase into the car...
是的,但你看 这家伙提着铁制皮箱进去车子
and leaves without it.
但出来的时候没提
What were they doing out there? I'm working on it.
他们在那做什么? 我正在查
Well, who is this mystery man?
这个神秘男子是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
What's in the briefcase?
皮箱里装了什么?
Something illegal?
违法的事?
Jimmy, this isn't a story, it's a hunch.
吉米,这不是新闻,是你的直觉
What were you doing playing stalkerazzi...
你在大半夜里扮狗仔
in the middle of the night, following Lex Luthor around?
跟踪莱克斯路德是为什么?
Being proactive. Hopefully, nailing a front-page shot.
主动出击,希望能补捉到头版照片
You don't think some back-alley handott is suspicious?
你不觉得在暗巷里交易很可疑吗?
I think Lex Luthor getting out of bed is suspicious...
莱克斯在清早起床也是很可疑
but you need facts. You need proof.
但你需要事实和证据
Well, thanks for the pop-up commentary, but that's where I was...
谢谢你的评论,但我有点…
kind of hoping you would come in.
希望你能加入
Look, Jimmy, I've dealt with the Luthors before...
听着,吉米 我跟路德公♥司♥打过交道
and the kind of ball they play is very, very hard.
他们不是好惹的人物
Then I guess I better bring my bat.
那我最好尽我所能罗
Appreciate the help.
谢谢你的帮忙
Jimmy.
吉米
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
你差点害我心脏病发
Serious lack of signage down here.
这里什么指标都没有
Which way is Archives? It's over there.
档案室在哪? 在那边
Are you one of the new...
你是新来的…
interns?
实习生吗?
Kal-El.
凯尔
What do you mean, Groll's lab is cleaned out?
你说葛罗的实验室清掉了 是什么意思?
This schematic can't be all that's left. What about all the research?
不可能只留下这个图 那些研究呢?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表