...but in my condition, I'm not doing too much pointing these days.
但照我的情况 现在我无法指着任何人
Hopefully that'll change. I'm on this waiting list for a cornea transplant.
希望一切都会改变 我正等着做眼角膜移植
Here, let me help you with that. No, I can handle it.
来吧,我来帮你拿 不,我可以自己来
I'm sorry. The glass almost hit the ground.
抱歉,玻璃杯差点掉到地上了
Are you all right, Tobias? I'm fine.
你没事吧?托巴亚斯 我没事
It's just, when my glasses are off I get these raging headaches from the light.
每次眼镜掉了 光线会让我头很痛
Please, just go.
请你们离开
Call me crazy, but it was like he saw something.
你可以说我疯了 但他应该看到了什么
That's what worries me.
那正是我担心的事
I told you not to call me. This had better be important, Tobias.
我要你别打电♥话♥给我 你最好有重要的事,托巴亚斯
It is. Dr. Bethany...
没错,贝瑟尼医生
...I found another one.
我又找到一个
I'm at the hospital now. We'll deal with this later.
我在医院里,我待会儿再跟你谈
Jimmy, okay, you win.
吉米,好吧,你赢了
You can come over tonight. But I'm warning you, I have a deadline.
今晚你可以过来 但我得警告你我在赶稿
Yeah, I like you a lot too. Bye.
对,我也很喜欢你
Hey.
嘿
Late night nuptial emergency? This isn't about the wedding.
深夜婚礼前恐慌症? 这跟婚礼无关
I was just wondering...
我只是很好奇
...did you really go outside for air last night, or was there another reason?
昨晚你真的去外面呼吸新祥空气 或是别有原因?
All right, I admit it. I was worried that he was another Lana Lang stalker.
好吧,我承认 我很担心他又是要来跟踪你的人
But listen, I got my bridesmaid's dress, and you have amazing taste.
听我说,我拿到伴娘服了 你的品味真的是一流
Why do I get the feeling that you're seriously sidestepping...
为什么我觉得你在回避…
...any discussion about that abduction?
跟我讨论绑♥架♥的事?
You think Lex had something to do with this, don't you?
你觉得莱克斯和这件事有关吗?
Let's just say it wouldn't be a huge leap...
就这么说吧 猜想大英雄丹有陨石超能力
...considering Dan the Man has a meteor power.
并不算过分
It turns out that his bowling tips came with an added advantage.
显然他的保龄球技巧超群 是有原因的
Telekinesis. And I think that's why he was abducted.
心灵传动能力 我想那正是他被绑♥架♥的原因
But you and I both know that just because someone has an ability...
但你跟我都知道有超能力的人
...doesn't make them a bad person.
不一定是坏人
Some of these people might use their powers to save people.
有些人利用超能力帮助别人
Okay, I don't know who you're talking about...
好吧,我不知道你指的是谁
...but the meteor freaks that I've met aren't exactly in line to win a Nobel Peace Prize.
但我见过的陨石怪 没办法拿到诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
These people don't advertise their abilities.
这些人不会渲染他们的能力
Whoever did this, how did they figure out who to abduct?
干下乡架案的人 他们怎么知道要绑♥架♥谁?
There's a kid who went to Smallville High who was blinded in the shower...
有个小镇高中毕业的孩子 因为流星雨失去视力
...and now he has the ability to identify meteor freaks.
现在他有辨识陨石怪的超能力
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Thank you, Dr. Bethany. I'll get the results right back to you.
谢谢你,贝瑟尼医生 我会将报告送回来给你
Dr. Bethany? Yes. Can I help you?
贝瑟尼医生? 我就是,有什么事吗?
I'm friends with Tobias Rice. He called you today.
我是托巴亚斯莱斯的朋友 今天他打电♥话♥给你
He's a patient of mine.
他是我的病人
Tobias said, "I found another one."
托巴亚斯说〝我又找到一个〞
I'm not sure what that meant, but I'm worried about him.
我不知道那是什么意思 但我很担心他
Well, I'm glad that Tobias has such caring friends...
我很高兴托巴亚斯 有这么关心他的朋友
...but anything said between my patients and myself is strictly confidential.
但我跟病人之间的谈话 必须严格保密
What about Daniel Kim? Is he a patient of yours?
丹尼尔金呢?他也是你的病人吗?
I've never heard of him.
我没有听过这个人
Dr. Bethany, I have something for you to sign here.
贝瑟尼医生,我需要你拴个名
All right. Just a moment. Oh, good the requisitions.
好吧,等一下 太好了,是申请单
Okay, let me just... Just let me get my...
我得去拿…
I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
抱歉,我不知道发生了什么事?
Where is it? Where's what?
在哪里? 什么东西在哪里?
My computer. You took it, didn't you?
我的电脑,你拿了我的电脑?
Chloe?
克洛
Clark, please tell me you know where Chloe is.
克拉克 请告诉我你知道克洛在哪里
She's not here?
她不在这里?
No, I can't find her. And to tell the truth, I'm starting to freak out.
对,我找不到她 说真的我开始觉得害怕
She's not answering her phone. She always answers.
她没接电♥话♥,她一向会接电♥话♥
Wait, calm down. When was the last time you saw her?
等一下,冷静点 你最后一次看到她是什么时候?
It was at the Planet this morning.
今天早上在报社里
She's on a deadline. She's supposed to be here working.
她在赶稿,她应该会在这里工作
If she's under a deadline, she's probably out researching her story.
如果她在赶稿 或许她出去做调查了
On the downtown parking meters? I don't think so.
调查市区停车计费表? 我可不那么认为
Look, I swear, Clark, if anything happens to her...
听着,我发誓,克拉克 如果她出事了…
Jimmy, take this computer. See if you can break into its files.
吉米,这部电脑就交给你了 想办法取出里面的档案
Chloe's the one with techno skills. I'm just a guy with a camera and a kidnapped...
克洛对电脑有一套 我只会玩相机、有个被绑♥架♥的…
...girlfriend.
女朋友
Where is Dr. Bethany? Clark?
贝瑟尼医生在哪里? 克拉克
How'd you get in here?
你是怎么进来的?
He's not at the hospital, and he's not answering his pages. Where is he?
他不在医院里 也没看呼叫器,他在哪里?
How am I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道?
He kidnapped Chloe.
他绑♥架♥了克洛
He took my friend. Now, where is he?
他绑♥架♥了我的朋友,他在哪里?
Kidnapped?
绑♥架♥
I don't understand. Tobias...
我不了解
...don't lie to me.
别骗我
He said he was helping people.
他说我们是在帮助别人
He's not gonna help Chloe, Tobias. She's a witness.
他不会帮助克洛,托巴亚斯 她是目击证人
God knows what he'll do to her.
天知道他会对她做出什么事来
Look, if he took her, it's not because she's a witness.
听着,如果他抓走她 不是因为她是目击证人
He's trying to lure me in.
他是在设陷阱抓我
You?
你?
Why would he wanna do that?
为什么他会那么做?
Why would he take Chloe?
为什么他要抓走克洛?
You guys are such close friends. I thought you knew.
你们是好朋友,我以为你知道
Knew what?
知道什么?
She's meteor infected, Clark.
她被陨石感染了,克拉克
Blood iron levels?
血液铁含量呢?
Two twenty-five.
Copper, creatinine and chloride are all high.
铜、肌酸醉跟气化物 数值都很高
The clock is ticking. Let's not waste time.
时间急迫,别浪费时间了
Erythrocyte and leukocyte counts confirmed.
红血球及白血球数目来了
Initializing full-body spectral scan.
启动全身光谱扫瞄
Scanning in progress.
扫瞄中
Vertical asymptote at X.
垂直渐近线在X
Preparing for DNA extraction.
准备抽取DNA
Hello, beautiful.
大美人
How are the two of you doing?
你们两个还好吧?
Oh, we're both doing just fine.
我们都很好
Lex, have you ever heard of Tobias Rice?
莱克斯,你认识托巴亚斯莱斯吗?
No. Why?
不认识,怎么了?
Well, I ran into him in the bowling alley. We went to school together.
我在保龄球馆过到他,我们是同学
He lost his vision in the meteor shower...
他在流星雨中失去了视力
...and now he has this ability to sense meteor-infected people.
现在有超能力 能找出被陨石感染的人
That's intriguing...
那真的很有趣
...but why do you think I'd know him?
但你为什么觉得 我会认识他呢?
Because I know what kinds of things you're interested in...
因为我知道你对哪些事有兴趣
...and meteor powers are high on the list.
陨石超能力排名应该很高
Maybe so...
或许是吧
...but in this case I'm afraid I'm in the dark.
但恐怕这件事我真的不知道
I've never heard of your friend.
我不认识你的朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
Jimmy, any luck with the computer?
吉米,拿到电脑资料了吗?
I tried every trick I know, but I'm an amateur at the encryption game.
我试过所有的方法 但我是电脑解码的业余玩家
What about the doctor? What did he say? He's nowhere to be found.
那个医生呢?他怎么说? 我找不到他
What if she really is gone, Clark?
如果她真的消失了呢?克拉克
Look, I have never met anyone like Chloe Sullivan, and I never will.
我没见过像克洛苏利文那样的人 以后也不会再过到
And you know what the most pathetic part is?
你知道最可悲的是什么吗?
Is that I was so busy playing it cool...
我一直忙着在装酷
...that I never got to tell her how I really, truly feel.
从没有告诉她我真正的感受
Well, now's your chance.
你的机会来了
Chloe. You're back. Jimmy, easy with the anaconda squeeze.
你回来了 别那么抓我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just can't believe that you're standing here.
我不敢相信你站在这里
Why? I live upstairs. Chloe...
?我就住在楼上
...you were abducted last night.
昨晚你被绑♥架♥了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You don't remember?
你不记得吗?
The last thing I remember is going to sleep, and then I woke up in my bed.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表