Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗?
Well, it just came to my attention that it the government...
我只是想到如果政♥府♥…
or your colleagues were to find out that you were secretly testing alien weapons...
或你的同事 发现你私下测试外星武器
this life that you have worked so hard for...
这个你努力得来的生活
may take an unfortunate turn.
或许会有不幸的转变
So how'd you let this guy slip through your fingers?
你是怎么让这家伙溜掉的?
This Green Arrow Bandit's got a lot of gadgets.
绿箭客大盗有很多装备
Gadgets?
装备?
Against the man of steel?
对刀枪不入的你?
He's good, all right?
他很厉害,好吗?
Fine, backing ott.
好吧,我闭嘴
The Green Arrow Bandit?
〝绿箭客大盗〞?
Is that really the name Lois came up with?
那真是露意丝想出的名字吗?
It you ask me, I'd lose the bandit, but not my story.
如果是我,我会去掉大盗这字眼 但这不是我的新闻
With your competitive streak, I'm surprised you forfeited this one to Lois.
像你这么积极竞争的人 我很惊讶你会把这新闻让给露意丝
Competition? Lois?
竞争?跟露意丝?
I'm chalking this one up to pro bono. Yeah, right.
我把这次当是做公益 好吧
Okay, so idle hands aren't really my thing.
好吧,我也不是 喜欢闲闲没事的人
I got the SateTex report on the arrows.
我拿到了安德公♥司♥对箭的报告
They're made from an advanced titanium alloy that is untraceable.
它们是无法追踪的 高科技钦合金做的
What about the ring? None of the shots I scanned...
那戒指呢? 我扫瞄进去的任何一个图像
came out to have a clean image.
都无法得到清晰的影像
However, I may have forgotten to mention to Lois...
但是,我或许忘了告诉露意丝
that my computer is compiling them to render a new one.
我的电脑已经集结 所有档案成为一个新的档案
Look, you can tell the mailroom to stop forwarding these bogus claims.
你可以告诉收发室 不要再转发这些不实的声明
Well, I highly doubt the Green Arrow is going to out himself...
我非常怀疑绿箭客会用…
on a Hello Kitty notepad.
有凯蒂猫图样的纸条 来泄露身分
Yeah. Thanks.
没错,谢了
Come here.
过来
Lois, hey. Chloe.
嘿,露意丝 克洛!
Lois? Help.
露意丝? 救命!
Please.
拜托!
Clark, she's in trouble.
克拉克,她出事了
Lois?
露意丝?
Looks like someone took her.
看来有人把她抓走了
Took her? What? Who would do that?
抓走?你说什么? 谁会这样做?
Isn't it obvious?
这还不够明显吗?
The Green Arrow.
是绿箭人
What makes you think he'd have anything to do with this?
是什么让你认为 他跟这事有关?
He's wanted all over town for armed robbery.
他因武力行抢 成为城里的头号♥通缉犯
Lois is the one who publicly threatened to unmask the guy.
露意丝是公开威胁 要揭开他面目的人
Guess he doesn't live by a code of honor.
我猜他也不是什么正直的人
Because it's not the same as yours?
就因为他的行事和你不同?
It you're as interested in finding out about him as you are in catching him...
假使你像追捕他 那样认真去了解他
...you'd realize that everything he's stolen has been bought off the black market.
你会了解他偷的每样东西 都是从黑市买♥♥来的
You saying Lionel's necklace is? Yeah.
你是说李涅的项链是… 没错
That's exactly what I'm saying.
那就是我的意思
You've been on this hunt to return it to its original thief.
你的追捕是在帮助 把东西送回到原来的小偷手上
You think Lionel took her?
是李涅把她带走的?
There's a lot of people that would...
我想有很多人想…
go to any length to catch the Green Arrow.
竭尽所能逮到绿箭客
I gotta go.
我得走了
Chloe, it's too late, there's no sign of her.
克洛,太迟了 没有她的踪迹
I might have something that will help. The image from the ring finally rendered.
我或许有东西能帮上忙 戒指的影像终于出来了
And I'm sending it to you right now.
我现在就寄给你
It's a family crest. The only problem is, ye olde crest makers weren't very creative.
这是家族徽章 问题是徽章雕刻了无新意
There's thousands of them and they're all identical.
像这样的徽章有数千枚 而且是一模一样
It's gonna take me a little while to track this one down.
我要花点时间才能追查出来
i've seen this before. Clark?
我看过这东西 克拉克?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Tracking system enabled.
启动追踪系统
Transmitting to BlackBerry.
传输到黑莓即时邮
Tracking engaged.
追踪中
Tracking SafeTex Security.
追踪安德保全
Tracking system enabled.
启动追踪系统
Tracking SafeTex Security.
追踪安德保全
No. Let me go. Shut up.
放我走! 闭嘴
Get your hands ott me.
拿开你们的手!
Let me go. Hey!
放我走,嘿!
What do you know about Green Arrow?
你对绿箭客了解多少?
I should've known he wouldn't have the stones to face me in person.
我早该猜到 他没胆子跟我见面
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
You know who he is.
你知道他是谁
Give me a name.
给我名字!
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
Who's the Green Arrow? Bandit.
谁是绿箭客? 大盗
Green Arrow Bandit. And like you don't know.
绿箭客大盗 别装作不知情了
That Errol-Flynn wannabe put you guys up to this.
是那个冒牌货要你们这么做的
That's enough.
够了
This bandit...
这个大盗
...has made a joke of the firm I've worked my life to build.
毁了我一生辛苦建立的公♥司♥
He's walked ott with more than 30 million from my clients.
他抢走了我客户 超过三千万美金的东西
Then why am I the one with bruises on my knees, right now?
那为何现在 膝盖瘀伤的人是我?
Because you splashed my humiliation...
因为你把我的羞辱
across the front page of the paper.
公诸于头版的新闻中
And now you're gonna help me rectify that.
而现在你必须帮我修正
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他是谁
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
Kill her.
杀了她
I didn't know blackmail was one of your talents.
我不知道你也会勒索别人
Lex...
莱克斯…
...I know I went behind your back, but I wanted to do this my way.
我知道我没经过你的同意 但我希望用我的方法处理
And it you're madActually, I'm impressed.
如果你生气的话… 事实上我很佩服
I've never had anyone...
从来没有一个人
try to protect me like that.
像你这样的保护我
Lex, we have a serious problem.
莱克斯,我们有个 很严重的问题
Your father.
你的父亲
He isn't gonna stop until he gets that black box away from you.
除非他从你这儿拿到那黑盒子 否则他是不会罢手的
Because he's afraid of what I'll do.
因为他害怕我会做的事
What about you?
那你呢?
Is there a part of you that wonders the same thing?
你的某一部分 是不是也同样的在怀疑?
No.
没有
I believe in you.
我相信你
But, Lex...
但是,莱克斯…
there is something that I haven't been completely honest with you about.
有件事我没有对你完全坦白
I knew the box was a weapon.
我知道那盒子是武器
It the box is that dangerous...
如果那盒子是如此危险
you want me to shut the project down, don't you?
你会希望我终止那项计划,对吧?
No.
不
Lex, it might be the only thing that will save us from them next time.
莱克斯,这或许是下次 唯一能救我们的东西
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
No thanks to you.
不好,多亏了你
I saved you. Yeah.
我救了你 是啊
From goons who were trying to find you.
从那些想逮到你的笨蛋手上
They're not the only one with a V for Vendetta on your little leather ass.
他们并不是唯一想在 你的小屁♥股♥上刺上《V怪客》的人
Little?
小屁♥股♥?
I've been working the glutes lately too.
我最近一直在练臀部肌肉
Did the humor come with the costume?
是那身打扮让你这么幽默的?
Did the Tomb Raider routine come from wanting Daddy's attention?
你喜欢装《古墓奇兵》 是因为想得到父亲的关注吗?
I guess my aim's a little rusty.
我猜我的瞄率能力 有点生疏了
Now...
现在…
let's take ott those glasses and unveil our prince of thieves, shall we?
让我们把眼镜拿掉 揭开大盗王子的面目,好吗?
Oliver Queen.
奥利佛昆恩
You owe me one.
你朔我一次人情
That was you on the root?
在屋顶上的是你?
Why'd you let me get away?
你为何要让我跑掉?
I'm not sure Lois would understand why her new boyfriend leads a double life.
我不确定露意丝是否能理解 为何她的新男友要过双重生活
Or why one of her best friends does the same thing?
或者为何她最好的朋友 也是如此?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表